Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks a heapin bunch LJade! got some reading to do over the holidays.....

Comment

I mentioned it before about J/D fic, non-slash from Kalimyre : There is s Season (Jack start living together with a 10 year old Daniel), and there's also a Christmas day addition to that.

I recommend to read both, they're beautiful.
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

*kicking the tumbleweeds aside*

Kalimyre post her latest J/D fic in Area52 Perspicacity (R/first time/angst)
        I love her works, her characterisation is spot on, especially Teal'c (when he spoke) is surprisingly teal'c-y

While in there, read also my fave : Amelioration coz it's sooo Jack!

And one of her GEN with J/D friendship : Chicanery
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          And I don't know if anyone has reccomended Jack's Viking Sky by Mitch?

http://www.area52hkh.net/author.php?name=Mitch+H

FF, hoping this hasn't been reccomended already but not having the time to search the rest of the thread.
          Thanks FF, just finished reading that last week. WOW! that's all I could say, it's harsh but really believable AU.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
            *kicking the tumbleweeds aside*

Kalimyre post her latest J/D fic in Area52 Perspicacity (R/first time/angst)
            I love her works, her characterisation is spot on, especially Teal'c (when he spoke) is surprisingly teal'c-y

Ljade, thanks for the recommendations. I needed something new to read, and so far perspicacity had proven wonderful and truly a delightful jack/daniel story. ahhh, the pangs of unrequieted true love...endearing and heart warming......

Amelioration...short and sweet. The Torment of Daniel....
            Last edited by cindyz; 26 January 2006, 05:25 PM.

Comment

*Kalimyre post her latest J/D fic in Area52 Perspicacity (R/first time/angst)

Thanks for this: Perspicacity is very very good. Check it out
              sigpic
              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Helloooo... ooo ... ooo ...

hokay!... I'll try to rec once a week then... here's my rec for now.

It's Devra's from www.JD-Divas.com

They're not newly written, but I love them so, read a couple times already... They are actually a stand alone stories, but there's a link between them in the form of ... LUMPY , I won't tell you what is that, you just have to read.. These are not hot-sexy-passionate J/D stories, more like warm-cuddly-caring J/D with all the family & friends around them. But the characterisation are spot-on and the J'D snarky quips are ever present.

1. GOODBYE TO DREAMS
                2. GUARDIAN OF THE HEARTS
                3. MIRACLES IN BLOOM

rated : R/PG-13, angst, establish relationship
                sigpic

Comment

here's my rec for now.

It's Devra's from www.JD-Divas.com
                  Enjoyed these, nice bonus of physical and emotional whumpage.
                  sigpic
                  "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Happy Valentine

Grrrl's & Caron's
                    sigpic

Comment

Of course, boys and girls, you do realise that Jack coming back gives us more THING?
                      I mean, an active imagination is good but nothing beats the real Thing.

And by the way, Anise has posted a small but perfectly formed little story in her lj in the Diary universe. Starring MFD as Princess!!! (that was all I could think about when Colin Cunningham showed up on stage at the con. That and croquet, of course).
                      Anise's lj is - http://notmonkey.livejournal.com/

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

thanks for the links FF and Ljade. I've got some time off before I head back to work...and can read at leisure while the sproglets and hubs are not home. No more hiding in the dark...what's mom reading kinda THING.

More Jack...more THING for season 10!!

Comment

Thank you Foxy... and the THING continues ... LOL

Hi Cindy... now you only have to ask MS to sign that pic and you got THING-signed *sigh*

New rec... it's from KEIKO who writes great J/D stories
                          sigpic

Comment

A joyous day indeed when that happens!! I can't even begin to discuss another convention with the hubs...he is not over this one yet. damm I need a man who shares my interests.....too bad MS is already taken.

Comment

took a break from painting my daughter's room to have a quick lunch read.

http://www.plotexpo.com/id164.htm#anticipation
                              now I've got tears...it was so beautiful! Damm, I'd give my teeth for a love described in this one.

Comment

finally read this http://www.jd-divas.com/babs/goodbyetodreams.shtml

wow. this author has hit the nail on the head with the mind of a child...and Jack as the parent. compelling read. course, I did like the ending!

Comment

Working...
                                X