Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HONOR--An Atlantis scientist meets the Wraiths. Up close.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry... this is just a test.
    HONOR. A story. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8549622

sigpic

Comment

approaching 22,000 visitors. Wow.

sigpic

Comment

almost at 22,000.... Only a few more.

But, I do wish some of the readers would leave one little comment... Sigh...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler64 View Post
          almost at 22,000.... Only a few more.

But, I do wish some of the readers would leave one little comment... Sigh...
          Sorry T64.

I did read to the end, and I could have sworn that I reviewed earlier.

I loved the ending. It was very emotional and a good break away from the Disney-esque happy endings. You created your character's personalities perfectly, how you give a new point of view on the relationship between humans and wraith (ex. how the Amber wraith showed his love in his own
          alien way). I was so surprised when one of the twins attacked Elena and died, it was very unexpected, just like the amber wraith sacrificing his life. *sigh* You are so talented! This was the best fic I have ever read.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
            Sorry T64.

I did read to the end, and I could have sworn that I reviewed earlier.

I loved the ending. It was very emotional and a good break away from the Disney-esque happy endings. You created your character's personalities perfectly, how you give a new point of view on the relationship between humans and wraith (ex. how the Amber wraith showed his love in his own
            alien way). I was so surprised when one of the twins attacked Elena and died, it was very unexpected, just like the amber wraith sacrificing his life. *sigh* You are so talented! This was the best fic I have ever read.
            Oh, thank you so much, Mariellelita!

I didn't mean to rattle the 'regulars'. It was the 'drive by' readers. Or, may be I should be happy that they don't--there's always the good possibility that they hate the story and they are simply being kind by saying nothing.

Again, thank you and I am so very pleased that you liked the ending. I was really conflicted about it, thinking that the readers expected a Hollywood, or Diseney-esque ending.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, thank you so much, Mariellelita!

I didn't mean to rattle the 'regulars'. It was the 'drive by' readers. Or, may be I should be happy that they don't--there's always the good possibility that they hate the story and they are simply being kind by saying nothing.

Again, thank you and I am so very pleased that you liked the ending. I was really conflicted about it, thinking that the readers expected a Hollywood, or Diseney-esque ending.
              You're welcome.

I know, but I still wanted to leave a review. The last couple of months had been very hectic and I neglected many of my duties.
              I hope no one drops by and says anything bad about your fic. If they do, then they are fools who can't appreciate good writing.

Did you say that this was your last fic?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
                You're welcome.

I know, but I still wanted to leave a review. The last couple of months had been very hectic and I neglected many of my duties.
                I hope no one drops by and says anything bad about your fic. If they do, then they are fools who can't appreciate good writing.

Did you say that this was your last fic?
                For the past two months I've been in my own RL cave as well, so I understand perfectly, believe me.

Mmmmm... last fic? I don't know... did I say that?

sigpic

Comment

For the past two months I've been in my own RL cave as well, so I understand perfectly, believe me.

I dunno, but I hope not. lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Now you've done it..... we are waiting with bated breath.....

MCH
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to DS for my siggy

Comment

Originally posted by MCH View Post
                      Now you've done it..... we are waiting with bated breath.....

MCH

Don't bate breath.

sigpic

Comment

Don't bate breath.
                        Too late ..... I'm bored ...... MCH
                        sigpic

Comment

Too late ..... I'm bored ...... MCH
                          Well, then... start writing worshipful poems about Wraith (Amber in particular) in your little, green book.

I need to talk to the boys about your boredom. Let's see if they can get some hyperdrives--

MCH! Out of the gutter!

sigpic

Comment

Well, then... start writing worshipful poems about Wraith (Amber in particular) in your little, green book.

I need to talk to the boys about your boredom. Let's see if they can get some hyperdrives--

MCH! Out of the gutter!
                            A Little Limerick in Honor of Wraith Commanders.

"There was a wraith called Amber who really could gander ....... " Now I need a rhyme to include Blue, maybe the beautiful ships, about Honor ..... this could be a long one ......

Oh dear I'm wobbling on my crutches ......

Thank god for the gutter cushions otherwise I could really have hurt myself

I'll just have to sit here until rescue arrivies under this Wraith undercarriage, in the meantime I'll try to compose worshipful poems or limericks in Honor our our boys.

MCH
                            sigpic

Comment

A Little Limerick in Honor of Wraith Commanders.

"There was a wraith called Amber who really could gander ....... " Now I need a rhyme to include Blue, maybe the beautiful ships, about Honor ..... this could be a long one ......

Oh dear I'm wobbling on my crutches ......

Thank god for the gutter cushions otherwise I could really have hurt myself

I'll just have to sit here until rescue arrivies under this Wraith undercarriage, in the meantime I'll try to compose worshipful poems or limericks in Honor our our boys.

MCH
                              Easy now!

Yes, I told Blue that he should scatter some cushions around the gutter. Some of his admirers are kind of wobbly these days. The vain Wraith took it to mean that the sight of him got you all wobbly. I didn't want to burst his bubble and explain to him that it was the crutches.

So, keep up the good work. Amber and Blue are strutting. It's quite a sight, as you can well imagine, when those two strut.

sigpic

Comment

Easy now!

Yes, I told Blue that he should scatter some cushions around the gutter. Some of his admirers are kind of wobbly these days. The vain Wraith took it to mean that the sight of him got you all wobbly. I didn't want to burst his bubble and explain to him that it was the crutches.

So, keep up the good work. Amber and Blue are strutting. It's quite a sight, as you can well imagine, when those two strut.

Must be quite a sight as they strut their stuff in their long leather coats yeah I can imagine sweeping down your stair case. Ha Ha

And the cushion Blue you have got such good taste. The drapes are just pure Amber as well. Just the right type of place for some proper Wraith worshipping!!!!

MCH
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X