This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I have a feeling that Heliopolis is forever gone.
    I cry for all the lost fic I'll never read (ㄒoㄒ)

Comment

Hi there, I too am trying to find stories that were written by telkena. In particular Settling the score. Did anyone have any luck

Comment

Hi Houghtam, Did you have any luck finding any of Telkena fics. I'm a huge fan and I can't find a single one of them anymore

Comment

There is a Telkena on http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/index.php.

Here is a link to the author's page:
          http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/viewuser.php?uid=255

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Oh wow. Thank you so much. I'm going to have reading this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by cbaldock View Post
              Oh wow. Thank you so much. I'm going to have reading this weekend.
              You're welcome.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Hi- looking for an old fic. Sam and Jack are captured off-world by aliens (they have tails of some description) who breed the local but less evolvedhumans. Jack gets injected with super testosterone but refuses to mate with the local females and they plan to 'put him down'. The aliens are shocked by Jack's apparent old age and refer to him as a silverback. Sam interceds and saves the day...

Comment

Hi! This is going to be looooooong. Sorry. Just trying to spark someone's memory.

I'm looking for a hard to find fic and honestly I'm starting to wonder if I made up the story I'm looking for (but I know I didn't).

Any help would be appreciated.

I THINK its unfinished. The team is on a regular mission. Theres an earthquake(?) and sam and jack get separated from teal’c and Daniel. Sam falls on top of Jack when they stumble down the edge of the canyon and his leg is hurt (maybe his ribs?). Teal’c and Daniel go back to the SGC to grab additional meds and tell hammond that sam and jack are trapped. It takes S/J a long time to get down the wall of the canyon to the bottom and walk looking for some kind of exit.

I don’t remember how it happens but even though jack is not feeling so hot and sam is feeling guilty they end up winding their way into a clean (medical?) facility where they encounter and talk to some kind of benevolent, shimmery, transparent, blueish being who set this all up for them. maybe he’s silverish idk. I think the being can make both himself and the facility appear and disappear at will.

He needs their help to save his planet though he won't get much more specific. Its entirely up to them to make the choice to help.

FIC SPOILERS MOVING FORWARDS.

I think this being transcends time and dimensions. He tells them he’s from a future where they made a decision a long time ago that they need to make in this moment if the future is to turn out the way he knows it. That there are very few dimensions where the outcome is possible. They agree to help by going on some sort of mission. They succeed and the being is able to save his planet from some sort of attack by taking it out of phase in ALL dimensions so that the enemy thinks its gone while they search. my memory of this info is fuzzy and probably flawed.

The blue shimmer man ends up running around the SGC for some reason. Teal’c sees him. No one is particularly alarmed. For some reason they’re in the infirmary where (even though he can’t say anything) blue shimmer man allows the team to figure out that he is from the future and is the grandson of the kids of Daniel and Vala and Jack and Sam respectively. I THINK he was sent on this mission by his mom as THEIR reality catastrophically collapsed as a result of attack. Possibly by an enemy that was searching for HIM specifically. I can’t remember what attacked earth but everyone died(?) in blue guy's recent past. Anyway, he has the ancient gene and some weird ascended stuff going on for him genetically passed down from Jack and Daniel.

I don’t remember more aside from the fact that it was on the longer side. Its S/J and probably rated M or E. I think its incomplete as well. I only started reading stargate FF in the last 4 months and I don’t remember when it was published so I can’t be particularly helpful in that arena.

I know this is A LOT. I've been scouring google with specific terms but n.o.t.h.i.n.g.
                  If anyone has ideas I'd be grateful but somehow it seems like a long shot?

Comment

Hi, hunting for quite an old story, I believe- sam and jack get connected so without proximity to jack, Sam gets sick. Only she does as she's addicted to him. Feels of intimacy are the key, don't think it's a sex thing. Thanks!

Comment

Hello! I'm looking for a fic I read last year, Sam breaks up with Pete but discovers she's pregnant with his baby; she decides to keep it, Jack convinces her to tell Pete who becomes super obsessive and really quite nasty. He's eventually killed in a car "accident" leaving Sam to raise the baby with Jack.

Not usually my cup of tea but it was brilliantly written, so if anyone remembers I'd be very grateful!

Comment

Hi, hunting for quite an old story, I believe- sam and jack get connected so without proximity to jack, Sam gets sick. Only she does as she's addicted to him. Feels of intimacy are the key, don't think it's a sex thing. Thanks!
                        Hi, I think you are looking for this:
                        https://archiveofourown.org/works/16...pters/37942283

Comment

I myself am looking for two fics. Any help is appreciated as I have fruitlessly searched for them for hours...

1) SG-1 is on a planet where men are forbidden to walk around topless. Women are allowed and many do. Somehow, Sam does as well and Jack avoids looking at her. She confronts him about it as she thinks he avoids her because she is ugly.

2) Offworld, Jack receives a flesh wound - I think on the thigh. Sam fusses on about how she has to treat and desinfect it. He tries to stop her but is unsuccessful. Finally, Sam manages to pull down his pants only to discover that he was going commando that day.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimdimsim View Post
                            Hi- looking for an old fic. Sam and Jack are captured off-world by aliens (they have tails of some description) who breed the local but less evolvedhumans. Jack gets injected with super testosterone but refuses to mate with the local females and they plan to 'put him down'. The aliens are shocked by Jack's apparent old age and refer to him as a silverback. Sam interceds and saves the day...
                            Are you looking for this story?
                            It is called "Animal Husbandry".
                            https://web.archive.org/web/20061017...=husbandry.txt

Comment

Hello all-

I read a fic a while back and now I cannot find it or remember the title/author. Jack gets hurt and undergoes physical therapy, is visited by another vet due to depression, helps a young paralyzed guy and helps troubled youth. I hope I am not mixing up stories. Does anyone recognize this plot or plots? Any help would be appreciated!

Comment

Hi all,

I am looking for a fic I read long time ago. Sam and Jack were imprisoned in a work camp off-world, they must pretend to be together to protect Sam. They plan their escape together with other inmates, but in the end they run away with only one original character couple. Sam hurts her ankle, so they have to wait for her to heal, because they will have to cross a desert to reach the stargate. Once they return home, they find out Sam is pregnant.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X