Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking again at mthet's status he/she has been a probie for 6 years.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      Lol yeah I've been a "newbie" for 6 years but I am human I swear! Just lazy and easily distracted lol!

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        If you don't post in on topic forums and only sticking to off topic you can be probie your entire GW carreer.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by mthet View Post
          As far as I know the author pulled all their adult rated fic a while back, but if you pm me I have a copy I can email you?

It is called remnant and was by D'rinda - or you can try the wayback machine...
          Hey peeps,

I tried leaving a message on this board but I'm guessing it hasn't been seen by mthet and being a probie I can't message them directly.

Anyone willing to send a copy of Drinda's Remnant fan fic to [email protected]

Shippy thank yours all around

Comment

Originally posted by rowrqueen View Post
            Hey peeps,

I tried leaving a message on this board but I'm guessing it hasn't been seen by mthet and being a probie I can't message them directly.

Anyone willing to send a copy of Drinda's Remnant fan fic to [email protected]

Shippy thank yours all around

Much SJ love to the person who just emailed the fic through! <3

Comment

That was me hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mthet View Post
                That was me hahahaha
                Love your work!

Comment

I hope this is what you are looking for, The Ultimate Christmas Gift by Sarae64. It's on fanfiction.net

Comment

I came across a description of sga fic focuses on sheppard/weir story via fanfiction but doesn't say what name of it... I was hoping that you guys would help me out to narrow the search for this particular story? here is the description: where john and elizibeth get together but on earth simon get involved and cuz john has concussion after a fight he crashes his car.

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm look for some sg1 fics that I have read before

Fic 1 - It's a Sam running away from wedding on the day of the wedding fic. I think she was getting marry to pete. Sam's father Jacob was also there, I think there's a scene where Jacob and Sam were in a car on the way to the wedding, and Jacob felt like he was taking his daughter to a funeral rather than a wedding. During the wedding Sam felt it might be too late to cancel but Jack and the team took care of it.

Fic 2 Mostly 3rd person POV (I think sam's brother Pov) of team interaction during Jacob funeral and getting the few that they were more like her family. Oh and usually funeral food were replace w/ cake and Jelly.

Fic 3 Dealing with the Aschen, where the rest of the team found out about the population control method the Aschen have been employing. They try to find Sam and Jack for help to find that they are married w/kids living on a farm. As the plot develops they also find out that Sam/Jack already know and are working on it. Sam/Jack are also consider Asgard citizen and have access to Asgard tech.

Fic 4- Sam in another world, and lost her memories. It's a world women have status and control over men. Jack goes to find Sam; and the woman around Sam thought that he would be to old/dangerous? to be controllable but Sam claim Jack. I think Daniel is there too, but he was claim by someone else.

Thanks ahead of time xD

Comment

The 4th one is Liberating males by Luzita
                        https://archiveofourown.org/works/848785

Comment

I've read #1 but can't recall the title or author.

#2 Little Sister by Aussie73 : https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2629018/1/Little-Sister

#3 The Aschen Confederation by A Karswyll: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6620067...-Confederation
                          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Yup, that's the one Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Siles, and fems. You people work fast!

Now I'm just missing fic 1
                                Fic 1 - It's a Sam running away from wedding on the day of the wedding fic. I think she was getting marry to pete. Sam's father Jacob was also there, I think there's a scene where Jacob and Sam were in a car on the way to the wedding, and Jacob felt like he was taking his daughter to a funeral rather than a wedding. During the wedding Sam felt it might be too late to cancel but Jack and the team took care of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X