This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
    I've been looking for the Telkena fics. Seems the Heliopolis site is down. Anyone know of another site that has her fics on it?
    Try samandjack.net. There is quite a list of her stories there. And, as of yesterday, the site was accessible.
    Last edited by hedwig; 18 January 2016, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by houghtam View Post
      I've been looking for the Telkena fics. Seems the Heliopolis site is down. Anyone know of another site that has her fics on it?
      If you google her fics you can probably find an old url to the Sam & Jack Always and Forever website. Copy that link and put it in the Wayback Machine and you'll probably be able to read it on a saved page from there.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Thanks Hedwig and Fems! Found em! Yippee!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm looking for a fic that I read a while back. It is a Sam/Jack during/post Threads. Sam has yet to break up with Pete. He is at her house along with Mark and his family to help plan Jacob's funeral. Sam realizes that Pete doesn't really know her very well at all. She goes to the SGC and corners Jack in an elevator and starts asking him questions about how well he knows her. The one line I can remember is "you will only eat blue jello. You will skip dessert all together is they don't have the blue." Or something close to that. If anyone can remember this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's from "Always" by Gail Delaney. Don't remember the link though.

Originally posted by DevonMerit View Post
            I'm looking for a fic that I read a while back. It is a Sam/Jack during/post Threads. Sam has yet to break up with Pete. He is at her house along with Mark and his family to help plan Jacob's funeral. Sam realizes that Pete doesn't really know her very well at all. She goes to the SGC and corners Jack in an elevator and starts asking him questions about how well he knows her. The one line I can remember is "you will only eat blue jello. You will skip dessert all together is they don't have the blue." Or something close to that. If anyone can remember this I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by smargs View Post
              I'm pretty sure that's from "Always" by Gail Delaney. Don't remember the link though.
              If Always is the fic being searched for it can be found at samandjack.net or ff.net
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hi,
                I am looking for a fic that I read on FF.net in the fall/winter of 2012 or 2011. The story picks up after Sam has been found after months of torture which resulted in her being conditioned not to speak or make any sounds. Jack figures out what is causing Sam's silences and explains it to the doctors and the rest of the team. Sam eventually learns Sign Language which makes Daniel mad because he thinks Sign Language is just a cop out and Sam will never speak again if she learns it. Daniel eventually sees that it is a coping mechanism for Sam and reveals that he already knows Sign Language. The rest of the team and Cassie learn Sign Language but are not as good at it as Sam. Meanwhile there is a relationship developing between Jack and Sam while Sam is living with Jack, they get engaged and Sam starts giving Jack extra lessons in Sign Language. The words she teaches him are words that she uses for her vowels at the wedding. Sam has also been practicing trying to tell Jack that she loves him while he has been sleeping by barely whispering it in his ear, which sometimes causes him to wake up. This allows Sam to actually say "I Do" at the wedding.

On a side note I am not looking for Silent Screams by Jackie W.

The story is about medium length and is multi-chapter but the chapters themselves are relatively short. Also I believe the story was removed from FF.net because it was in my favorites and I have searched for it using any descriptions I could think of it. So if any can remember the name and author and how to contact them or if the story was published somewhere else it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.
                Tobby B

Comment

I believe the story you are looking for is "Rebuilding the Puzzle" by Passionate Cec.

Comment

Hey guys,

Am hoping one of you can help me find a fanfic. I can't remember who wrote it but I'm pretty sure it was called Remnant. It was a Moebius episode addition in the puddle jumper with OUR Sam and Jack experiencing what the other Sam and Jack are doing. I can't seem to find this anywhere and have an obsession with finding it again.

Comment

As far as I know the author pulled all their adult rated fic a while back, but if you pm me I have a copy I can email you?

It is called remnant and was by D'rinda - or you can try the wayback machine...

Comment

On the subject of D'rinda, does anyone have a copy of 'The taste of Apples' - ti's the sequel to 'The smell of apples' - pretty please...

Comment

Hi mthet,

It doesn't seem to be letting me PM you. Would love a copy thou! Can you send it to [email protected]?

Thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by rowrqueen View Post
                            Hi mthet,

It doesn't seem to be letting me PM you. Would love a copy thou! Can you send it to [email protected]?

Thanks so much!
                            You're still a probationary member and certain things like PMs are not available to you yet.

Just keep posting stuff relevant to the topic of a particular thread and you will graduate out of probie status.
                            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                              You're still a probationary member and certain things like PMs are not available to you yet.

Just keep posting stuff relevant to the topic of a particular thread and you will graduate out of probie status.
                              All the mods need to know really is - are you human?
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by rowrqueen View Post
                                Hi mthet,

Thanks so much!
                                Since you are a newbie, according to Gateworld rules, you are on probation. When you have posted something like 15-20 posts, I'm pretty sure you will be off probation and will be able to PM people. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Working...
                                X