This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! I've lost a fic...

It's AU, Sam goes on the original mission to Abydos but the guys don't know quite how to treat her. There's clearly something between her and Jack and they do, eventually hook up. I wish I remembered more, but I do remember Sam overhearing a conversation between the guys about her and being upset about it.

Does this happen to jog anyone's memory?
    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
      Help! I've lost a fic...

It's AU, Sam goes on the original mission to Abydos but the guys don't know quite how to treat her. There's clearly something between her and Jack and they do, eventually hook up. I wish I remembered more, but I do remember Sam overhearing a conversation between the guys about her and being upset about it.

Does this happen to jog anyone's memory?
      Only one by Telkena which was basically a bastard Jack story, where they have sex off-world (on Abydos perhaps).
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
        Only one by Telkena which was basically a bastard Jack story, where they have sex off-world (on Abydos perhaps).
        Yeah, that's definitely not it. I even tried to read it just to make sure.

Comment

Was it a sequel to another story or did it just start with the pilot and already there was something between the two of them?
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Definitely not a sequel and it either started witih the pilot or the movie, I *think* the movie.

Comment

Could it be Paradox R's re-write of the pilot? Here's a link to hir stuff on AO3 (since I can't remember the title of the one I'm thinking of).

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

No, this one's older. Quite a bit, if memory serves (though sometimes it doesn't...).

Comment

I read a fic a looong time ago where Sam has breast cancer and has a mastectomy. It's a Sam/Jack story. I remember the scene where she tells all the guys in the briefing room before the surgery, and her and Jack hook up before the surgery too.

I've thumbed through the Master fic list and the medical list but can't seem to locate it.

Does anyone remember this one?
                  sigpic

Comment

Is this the first part?

http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/vi...y.php?sid=3630

Comment

I could just hug you right now!!!! Thank you!!! It's this one! I really appreciate it!

That feeling when you find the fic you were looking for.... ahhhhhh
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Friday

Comment

Looking for an S/J Fic

Continuum AU that's pretty long. Jack has never been in the military, and is a widower who lives on a boat and has lots of sons.

Any help appreciated as I can't remember the title or author

Comment

Originally posted by mthet View Post
                            Looking for an S/J Fic

Continuum AU that's pretty long. Jack has never been in the military, and is a widower who lives on a boat and has lots of sons.

Oh, I've read that one once upon a time. But I don't really recall the details other than that Jack had a ridiculous number of sons. They all got attached to Sam pretty quickly, I think. I believe she didn't go looking for him on purpose but got a cabin (not the cabin) from the government and Jack & sons lived in a cabin nearby. Something about a lake and a boat too, I think.
                            On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Originally posted by mthet View Post
                              Looking for an S/J Fic

It sounds like "Endless Realities" by Offworlder. I can't remember where I found it though

Comment

Originally posted by smargs View Post
                                It sounds like "Endless Realities" by Offworlder. I can't remember where I found it though
                                This one?
                                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X