This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyced View Post
    I'm in an angsty emotional jack whump mood and wanted to find an old darkfic that someone hopefully remembers
    Its on the emotional fall out of Jack being forced to have sex with sam to prove she's his wife so the bad aliens cant touch her. I didnt find it on ff or heliopolis I think so searching has not gone well. Thanks in advance (hopefully!)
    There are a couple of fics that come to mind for me any other details?
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

The aliens were beating jack up but due to the whole marraige declaration all they could do to sam was sleep depravation, thanks iiradned!

Comment

It's not the zoo one, then?

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

No its not Seaboe, thanks though
          Last edited by cyced; 05 January 2015, 08:25 AM.

Comment

The aliens were beating jack up but due to the whole marraige declaration all they could do to sam was sleep depravation, thanks iiradned!
            Sorry, not ringing any bells for me at the moment.
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Where were Daniel and Teal'c?

Comment

They escape home at the start and then rescue jack and sam by ship I believe

Comment

They escape home at the start and then rescue jack and sam by ship I believe
                  Hmmm ... any more details you can remember?

Comment

Jack declared Sam his wife as under the alien law only the husband can touch the wife so they cant beat her like him but they say the marriage is void as Jack hasn't been sleeping with her so is forced to do the deed so to speak. He can't forgive himself afterwards and has a big emotional one to one with Sam when they are home
                    Last edited by cyced; 06 January 2015, 04:45 AM.

Comment

I read one that matches almost all of what you remember, except that Jack couldn't make himself sleep with Sam, so Martouf did instead (but Jack had claimed her as wife first, then she had to renounce him since the aliens would punish them all when he didn't sleep with her). Daniel and Teal'c had gone to the Tok'ra for help, and Martouf was the only one available to come, but Jacob arrived later in a ship, and they escaped in that.

It was a very long time since I read it, possibly on geocities. Do you think it could be that one?

I don't have a link, but I think it was called Heartache? Does that help/ring a bell with anyone?

Comment

Jack declared Sam his wife as under the alien law only the husband can touch the wife so they cant beat her like him but they say the marriage is void as Jack hasn't been sleeping with her so is forced to do the deed so to speak. He can't forgive himself afterwards and has a big emotional one to one with Sam when they are home
                        That sounds a little bit like "10,000 B.C." by vinividivinci.

Comment

Its neither unfortunately, the tokra never made an appearance as far as I can remember but thanks for trying all, I guess I'm have to satisfy my emotional whump fic cravings elsewhere.
                          Hopefully this fic will reappear in the future though, it was a very dark subject matter but very well written.

Thanks again
                          Last edited by cyced; 07 January 2015, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Note to self, read more posts before jumping in. Thought it could be something by Telkena but the further discussion made it unlikely.
                            sigpic
                            My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
                              Note to self, read more posts before jumping in. Thought it could be something by Telkena but the further discussion made it unlikely.
                              Yeah at first it seemed like Taboo by Telkena

Comment

I've definitely read that one too, Jack was tortured and was led to believe that Sam was too. He goes silent and will only let Sam help him. Sam uses a memory device to see what happened. They had a lock of blonde hair they use to convince Jack she was hurt. I'll have a look for that one but I've a feeling its not in my file.
                                Still hoping someone remembers this fic

Comment

Working...
                                X