Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can find Ruth King's stories over at www.jackandsam.net Unfortunately the story 1973 isn't among them. Her other stories are worth reading though. I couldn't find 1973 on any other site. I downloaded my copy of it years ago.

Comment

Hi all,
      I've been looking for one for months an dim hoping that the experts can help me out!

It's one where Hammond makes an announcement about the frat regs being lifted but jack doesn't hear cos he is up in the control room taking a call because there has been some family fatality. Sam comes in, finds him all upset and they end up going to see his fam together and one his fam keeps trying to set him up with this red head from his past. It also talks about his gran being close to the higher ups in Ireland and she gets to learn about the program.

I think it was on ff.net but not 100%, hoping someone recognises it I really want to reread it! Oh and sorry if someone has already asked about this but there are so many posts here and I can't scroll through all of them!????
      "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Oh and I've also been looking for a NCIS xover where they comment on the number of high ranking officers at the sgc when they are trying to find out about it!(might be sga or sg1 can't remember which sorry!)
        Thanks in advance!????
        "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Hi, so I don't know about any specific fics but if you search the episode title in the likes of ff.net and other archives then that's the best way to find tags to it. Also, you can just do a search like "sam ba'al" and that should bring up ones with the two of them in it. This is the technique I have for finding most of my fics????

Comment

http://mirrorfic.tripod.com/fic/ruthmking_1973.htm

1973 is still available at that link.

Comment

Originally posted by StuckintheStargate View Post
              Oh and I've also been looking for a NCIS xover where they comment on the number of high ranking officers at the sgc when they are trying to find out about it!(might be sga or sg1 can't remember which sorry!)
              Thanks in advance!????
              This is a list of SG1-NCIS crossovers. You might find yours there.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                This is a list of SG1-NCIS crossovers. You might find yours there.

Seaboe
                Thanks but I've ramsacked ff.net searching for it

Comment

Did you notice that list includes things not in ff.net? ff.net is not the be-all and end-all of fan-fiction.

Seaboe
                  If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Did you notice that list includes things not in ff.net? ff.net is not the be-all and end-all of fan-fiction.

Seaboe
                    Yeah I did, and thanks for the link cos I found some awesome fics on it! But the fic I am looking was on ff that's why I mentioned it! x

Comment

Ah. Well, if it was only on FF, then I haven't read it.

Seaboe

Comment

Ah. Well, if it was only on FF, then I haven't read it.

Seaboe
                        Ah right that's fine! Thanks though cos I'm defo saving that list!???? x

Comment

Hi all, does anyone remember a fic where teal'c saves sam by run around 6 trees with her?

Comment

Originally posted by cyced View Post
                            Hi all, does anyone remember a fic where teal'c saves sam by run around 6 trees with her?
                            I think it was referred to in a fic (like a previous mission) that was about how many times Sam had married the guys.
                            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by cyced View Post
                              Try Arborvitae by gingasaur.

Comment

I'm in an angsty emotional jack whump mood and wanted to find an old darkfic that someone hopefully remembers
                                Its on the emotional fall out of Jack being forced to have sex with sam to prove she's his wife so the bad aliens cant touch her. I didnt find it on ff or heliopolis I think so searching has not gone well. Thanks in advance (hopefully!)

Comment

Working...
                                X