Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for replying iiradned.Can you tell me what one your thinking about, although I'm positive jack was tortured and led to believe Sam was as well

Comment

I've definitely read that one too, Jack was tortured and was led to believe that Sam was too. He goes silent and will only let Sam help him. Sam uses a memory device to see what happened. They had a lock of blonde hair they use to convince Jack she was hurt. I'll have a look for that one but I've a feeling its not in my file.

Comment

Originally posted by cyced View Post
        I've definitely read that one too, Jack was tortured and was led to believe that Sam was too. He goes silent and will only let Sam help him. Sam uses a memory device to see what happened. They had a lock of blonde hair they use to convince Jack she was hurt. I'll have a look for that one but I've a feeling its not in my file.
        That's definitely the one. Being trying to find it for ages, hopefully you will go one better than me and remember name if you haven't got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Susash View Post
          Thank you for replying iiradned.Can you tell me what one your thinking about, although I'm positive jack was tortured and led to believe Sam was as well
          The fic was one where Jack lost his memories and Jacob used the Tok'ra memory device to help get it back. Jack was not tortured. It is called Memory by IcedHeat
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
            The fic was one where Jack lost his memories and Jacob used the Tok'ra memory device to help get it back. Jack was not tortured. It is called Memory by IcedHeat
            Thanks for that. Not the one I am looking for, but I haven't read this one yet. Hopefully someone will remember the other one. Still hoping cyced has it on file

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
              And yet another one I haven't read. Thanks for finding this. I'm reading it now ... almost done.

Comment

The story I've been searching for is an episode tag to Emancipation. It works on the premise that Sam ends up sort of integrating, through necessity, within the tribe and earns the respect of the tribe through her abilities. I read this a long time ago and remember being impressed by the storyline and writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Missy2306 View Post
                  The story I've been searching for is an episode tag to Emancipation. It works on the premise that Sam ends up sort of integrating, through necessity, within the tribe and earns the respect of the tribe through her abilities. I read this a long time ago and remember being impressed by the storyline and writing.
                  I think I saw this one recently when I was skimming through stories. I don't recall the title/author right now, though. In the one I'm thinking of, Sam winds up killing Turghan, thereby becoming the "Chief" of the tribe. For some reason, the guys aren't there, but when they finally come back and find that she's not only okay, but in charge of everything and she's made a lot of changes in the way the tribe does things, especially with women.

Comment

Hey shippers, I remember I started reading a fic a while back where SG-1 were teachers at a high school and Charlie was still alive but Sara had died (I think). Sam ends up being Charlie's teacher and she and Jack become friends. Just as things start to happen with Sam and Jack, Charlie develops a crush on her and gets really embarrassed about it.

I can't find it, can anyone remember it or whether it was ever completed?
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

I've been thinking about a fic I read a long time ago, but can't think of the title/author.

In it, Sam is driving back to the SGC, and there's an accident where her car goes off the road and down a hill, at the bottom of which is a creek or stream. Her car winds up tangled in a tree, and Sam is stuck inside and can't get out. She's stuck there for several days, during which (maybe because of a rain storm), the creek below starts to rise. People are out looking for her, of course. I don't recall if she manages to get out of the car, but she finally attracts attention by using her watch to bounce some light from the sun off of it. I think Siler is the one who sees the flashing and finds her. This could be part of a bigger story. I just don't remember.

Comment

hedwig, I've read that one! Of course I can't find it Will keep looking though.

I'm looking for a Samlantis story where Sam gets captured by the Wraith. They experiment on her and put two girls in the cell across from her then kill them in front of her after she has befriended them. She is rescued but doesn't realize she's been rescued because things have changed, like Beckett being back from the dead, and Jack is the one who gets through to her. I don't think its technically an S/J fic, but it has those elements.

There's another story where she gets captured by the Wraith and I know its an unfinished story, but I can't find it either.

Neither story is listed here on GW that I can find.
                        sigpic

----------
                        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                          hedwig, I've read that one! Of course I can't find it Will keep looking though.

I'm looking for a Samlantis story where Sam gets captured by the Wraith. They experiment on her and put two girls in the cell across from her then kill them in front of her after she has befriended them. She is rescued but doesn't realize she's been rescued because things have changed, like Beckett being back from the dead, and Jack is the one who gets through to her. I don't think its technically an S/J fic, but it has those elements.

There's another story where she gets captured by the Wraith and I know its an unfinished story, but I can't find it either.

Neither story is listed here on GW that I can find.
                          Are they possibly in the Sam in Atlantis fic list? If not, and they are found, we'll add them to it.

Comment

I'm looking for an older S/J fic. In this fic Sam gets pregnant by Jack, but to protect him she resigns and moves away. She has the baby (a boy) and than she marries another guy. Anyway the story really begins a couple of years later when Sam and Jack's son has leukemia and needs a bone marrow transplant, so SAm reaches out to Jack to see if he's compatible. So the relationship rekindles first with friendship, than with an affair. Meanwhile we see Sam's husband is abusive. Anyway does anyone know the name of the fic, maybe even a link?

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                              I'm looking for an older S/J fic. In this fic Sam gets pregnant by Jack, but to protect him she resigns and moves away. She has the baby (a boy) and than she marries another guy. Anyway the story really begins a couple of years later when Sam and Jack's son has leukemia and needs a bone marrow transplant, so SAm reaches out to Jack to see if he's compatible. So the relationship rekindles first with friendship, than with an affair. Meanwhile we see Sam's husband is abusive. Anyway does anyone know the name of the fic, maybe even a link?
                              I remember that one. I don't recall Sam's husband as being abusive, though. His parents didn't like Sam, because she had been in the military and another son of theirs had been in the military and died in the line of duty.

Comment

Originally posted by siles View Post
                                That sounds like "The Best I Ever Had" by Noda. If I remember correctly it's over on the Stargate Novels Archive site.

Comment

Working...
                                X