• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fountain by Bluemoonmaverick
    http://archiveofourown.org/works/120...apters/2464351
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
      Rings huge bells and I know I've reread it not too long ago. I was on vacation when you first posted it so let me try now that I am home to see if I can find it.

Edit-Found The Fountain one I thought it was but it was Sam tied up and Jack saving her.

I do recognize the scene you are describing and I believe it is a team action/adventure fic and this scene is at the end of the story. Sam is trying to get Jack untied while Daniel and Teal are working on the situation from another room or level of the room. Jaffa are surrounding them but that is all I can remember atm. Does this sound right? I'll look more tomorrow but /me has to work tomorrow so off I go.
      Yes, yes, yes!
      sigpic

----------
      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
        Excellent story. I love every minute of it.

Comment

I'm not looking for a particular fic but a list of names from a general category.
          I'm writing a Stargate spin off series on ff.net so I am looking for fanfictions and virtual series of stargate spin offs to read for inspiration and comparison. And how to get them will help (I mean, I've heard of Stargate Vennix but haven't a clue how to get my hands on it).
          I am looking for fan spin offs, not fan continuations.

sigpic
          Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
          https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Do mean like this one?
            New Opportunities by Harmne
            An unemployed young woman answers a strange job ad, and it leads her into the Stargate program. Post-series, but the Stargate is not yet public. WIP

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9513171...-Opportunities
            sigpic

Comment

An example of what I'm looking for would be: Stargate Ragnorak by Sealurk
              https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1687135/
              It's a whole series fan written giving a what if scenario and a different perspective of the stargate program.
              Stargate Horizon is another example. I'm trying to find more fanfics/VS's like these.

sigpic
              Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
              https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Originally posted by IamDKScully View Post
                Ok, not sure if this is a fic or in one of the novels but all I remember is a scene where Jack is tied to some kind of pole and the room is filling with water and Sam dives in to save him...ring any bells???
                Could it be Going Under by mara-anni?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                  It's the one I was thinking of from her description.
                  sigpic

Comment

Can you help me with this fic:

Jack returns ([from where?) to find that Sam is isolated in a clinic. Only Pete has authorization to see her (against her will). He tries to gain access to her.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by SG1RDA View Post
                      Can you help me with this fic:

Jack returns ([from where?) to find that Sam is isolated in a clinic. Only Pete has authorization to see her (against her will). He tries to gain access to her.

Thanks in advance
                      Is it Unthinkable by lbinder?
                      sigpic

----------
                      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

YES! Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                          YES! Thank you. This story has been like an earworm
                          sigpic

----------
                          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I've been having zero luck finding a few stories I read several years ago. One being the very first fanfic I ever read. I never got the chance to finish it, sadly.I've read through a few of the threads here hoping to have authors or titles trigger, but haven't had any ah-ha moments yet, so I need a little help

The story was about Daniel, and he had "bonded" with a woman on another planet via an injection to the neck, a swap of spinal fluid I think it was? I think her name was Calli/Callie/Cally, and she had some sort of influence on Daniel's state of arousal across distance. I want to say she was a badly abused goddess or something akin to it. It was a very Rated M story, but it got me interested in reading more fanfic. I forgot to bookmark it, and never got the chance to finish reading it.

Another one might have been mentioned in the first pages of the thread, but I don't recall seeing any answer in response. Either it was the same one as that poster mentioned, or a very similar story. It involved something going very wrong on a mission, and Sam's body being thrown through the 'Gate with her throat slit. She bleeds out & dies in Jack's arms on the ramp, if I recall correctly. They figured out at some point that it was a clone, and they try to rescue the real Sam.

Another fic I've been trying to track down I expected to dig up in my Bookmarks, but none of them are it. Sam & Jack are stranded on a planet alone, and can't use the gate. Others can dial in, but they can't dial out, so they communicate with the SGC through the gate at regular intervals, supplies are sent, etc.
                            I recall that the area around the gate had a volcano, because I distinctly recall something about fumaroles and an eruption they have to flee. The story also was peppered with attempts between them to em, do it, but are interrupted a lot by communications from the SGC (I distinctly remember Daniel radioing them once) They eventually do do it.
                            At some point in the story, I think Sam was attacked & killed by a wild animal, but brought back by an intelligent alien species who may have been blue or purple skinned. For whatever reason, the aliens also wiped their memories of their hanky panky time, and eventually they're rescued via ship and get home. I also believe this story had a sequel in which their hanky panky time memories returned after something triggers them. I've been looking for this one (well, both) for a few weeks now, and it's driving me NUTS.

Do any of these ring any bells for anyone? Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Comment

Originally posted by nickiliz View Post
                              I've been having zero luck finding a few stories I read several years ago. One being the very first fanfic I ever read. I never got the chance to finish it, sadly.I've read through a few of the threads here hoping to have authors or titles trigger, but haven't had any ah-ha moments yet, so I need a little help

The story was about Daniel, and he had "bonded" with a woman on another planet via an injection to the neck, a swap of spinal fluid I think it was? I think her name was Calli/Callie/Cally, and she had some sort of influence on Daniel's state of arousal across distance. I want to say she was a badly abused goddess or something akin to it. It was a very Rated M story, but it got me interested in reading more fanfic. I forgot to bookmark it, and never got the chance to finish reading it.

Another one might have been mentioned in the first pages of the thread, but I don't recall seeing any answer in response. Either it was the same one as that poster mentioned, or a very similar story. It involved something going very wrong on a mission, and Sam's body being thrown through the 'Gate with her throat slit. She bleeds out & dies in Jack's arms on the ramp, if I recall correctly. They figured out at some point that it was a clone, and they try to rescue the real Sam.
                              These aren't ringing any bells for me.

Originally posted by nickiliz View Post
                              Another fic I've been trying to track down I expected to dig up in my Bookmarks, but none of them are it. Sam & Jack are stranded on a planet alone, and can't use the gate. Others can dial in, but they can't dial out, so they communicate with the SGC through the gate at regular intervals, supplies are sent, etc.
                              I recall that the area around the gate had a volcano, because I distinctly recall something about fumaroles and an eruption they have to flee. The story also was peppered with attempts between them to em, do it, but are interrupted a lot by communications from the SGC (I distinctly remember Daniel radioing them once) They eventually do do it.
                              At some point in the story, I think Sam was attacked & killed by a wild animal, but brought back by an intelligent alien species who may have been blue or purple skinned. For whatever reason, the aliens also wiped their memories of their hanky panky time, and eventually they're rescued via ship and get home. I also believe this story had a sequel in which their hanky panky time memories returned after something triggers them. I've been looking for this one (well, both) for a few weeks now, and it's driving me NUTS.

Do any of these ring any bells for anyone? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
                              This one I know, it is Learned by Heart Kept in Mind by Karibou which is the prequel to Reap What Is Sown and The Path from Yesterday.
                              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hello, I'm looking for another fic:

Jack is already a general, living in Washington. He has a relationship with Sam (already married ?). After a young woman dies, he begins a investigation about a corrupt officer. That woman died after giving birth. Her mother assumes responsibility for the child and contacts Jacks who helps her. She likes him, but he explains about his commitment with Sam.
                                Another general (?) who worked on the Pentagon died, supposedly from a heart attack, but Jack has suspicions about. The family of this general is related with Sam.
                                Anyone...?
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X