Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, I'm hoping someone remembers this fic. Its a team one but mainly daniel and sam where they are all trapped on a planet due to a device by the stargate affecting tealc and sam that wont let them through. Jack is injured so it is up to daniel and sam to figure out how to get home. Cheers!

Comment

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has Bitter black by kiandra saved at all. It was lost when the S/J always site went.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for John/Teyla ship and team fics. I found a few on fanfiction.net, but would like more. Thanks in advance.
        sigpic

Comment

I've been looking for a fic on a different thread and then found this one dedicated to finding fics!

I'm looking for a fic I read many years ago. Set around the Aschen I think - sam is married to Joe, find out that he's working with them and the goauld, then she runs away to find Jack. I think she is drugged and goes through withdrawal on the journey. Jack is leading some kind of rebellion. Mayboure is in it.
          She arrives at the cabin on a motorbike, is really angry with jack. She has nightmares about a baby she had that died - joanna, I think!
          Kerry is in it as well! I think she thinks sam knows where jack is - but I may be mixing two fics up here!

It's quite a long one as I remember!
          Any ideas anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
            Hi, I'm looking for John/Teyla ship and team fics. I found a few on fanfiction.net, but would like more. Thanks in advance.
            I'd recommend anything by tielan. She's one of the best-known John/Teyla writers.

Comment

Please.....a n y o n e????????

Originally posted by Wendyna108 View Post
              PLEASE HELP me find this story - Sam is Missing....

Hi there Folks - I am brand new to posting and not sure if I am doing this right but I need your help. Well after 2 months searching I am on the verge of going crazy trying to find a story that I read maybe 5 years ago. I am a Jack/Sam fan and I only remember the tiniest of snippets such as:-

1) Sam goes missing. She and the team (Jack, Tealc & Daniel) are on Earth. The scene occurs in her house because they realise she is not there and is missing. They fan out and begin searching. Jack finds her unconscious near her house - I think on the pavement/sidewalk and maybe a couple of streets/houses away from where Carter lives. I think it has been snowing but I am not sure.

I know it's not much to go by but I honestly can't remember any more except that for some reason I am desperate to find it and read it again! I would be most grateful for ANY information to point me in the right direction. Please feel free to ask me any questions. Many thanks
              ( *Mod note ,by Bagpuss: Edited to requote your request.Good luck! )
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 21 April 2014, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wendyna108 View Post
                Please.....a n y o n e????????

( *Mod note ,by Bagpuss: Edited to requote your request.Good luck! )
                The only story that pinged for me at all was Contagion by Noda2. There is a scene where Jack fins Sam on a bench in the park (in the cold) following her contraction of an alien virus that makes her regress mentally.
                Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Hi

I am looking for a couple of stories I read before but can't seem to remember the names or find them. Some of the details are quite vague but I was hoping you could help.

1-Sam and Jack meet when she is a cadet, her group is being punished and made to paint a building or something, anyways a friendship blooms and Colonel Carter (her father) finds out and sends Jack away. They meet again in the future and Jack hates Sam he blames her for all the bad things that happened in his life. Does that ring any bells, I keep thinking the name is something like "not you again" but I don't think it is.

2- Early on in the series Sam buys a house near Jack's and wants renovates it, accidents start happening and it turns into a mystery and the whole SGC get involved. I know that is quite vague but it was so long ago I read it, but I remember I enjoyed it

Do these ring any bells for anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by etag rats View Post
                    Hi

I am looking for a couple of stories I read before but can't seem to remember the names or find them. Some of the details are quite vague but I was hoping you could help.

1-Sam and Jack meet when she is a cadet, her group is being punished and made to paint a building or something, anyways a friendship blooms and Colonel Carter (her father) finds out and sends Jack away. They meet again in the future and Jack hates Sam he blames her for all the bad things that happened in his life. Does that ring any bells, I keep thinking the name is something like "not you again" but I don't think it is.

2- Early on in the series Sam buys a house near Jack's and wants renovates it, accidents start happening and it turns into a mystery and the whole SGC get involved. I know that is quite vague but it was so long ago I read it, but I remember I enjoyed it

I remember reading the second one (there was a soapstone sink, if memory serves), but it's not on my spreadsheet. I'll see if some creative googling can unearth it.

Comment

Hi

I've read the first one, once upon a time. I thought the title was along the same lines...

EDIT:
                      I think I've found it: Not You Again! by JenCamp. It looks a bit messy but that's because I had to use the wayback machine. Hope the chapter links still work...
                      Last edited by fems; 30 April 2014, 06:07 AM.
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                        I remember reading the second one (there was a soapstone sink, if memory serves), but it's not on my spreadsheet. I'll see if some creative googling can unearth it.
                        Fems has supplied the first fic etag was looking for.

The second is Getting a Life by Sam938 and yes there was a soapstone sink involved and a fireplace big enough to stand in as well.
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                          Fems has supplied the first fic etag was looking for.

The second is Getting a Life by Sam938 and yes there was a soapstone sink involved and a fireplace big enough to stand in as well.
                          That's the one I was thinking of.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            That's the one I was thinking of, too. I just couldn't remember the author's name. It's a great story.

Comment

Thats both of them, thank you very much!
                              I thought that was the name or something similar, but when I couldn't find it I talked myself out of it lol.
                              And I forgot about the soapstone sink until you mentioned it.

So again thanks very much

Comment

I retain very strange details.

Comment

Working...
                                X