Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, some might be bi, but it's also possible to be primarily or entirely homosexual and still have been with a mate of the opposite sex if one was trying to deny one's homosexuality (being "in the closet") and trying to be heterosexual because that's what was expected. It happens a lot more than you might think. Eventually, such people often leave their opposite-sex spouse and embrace their own identity as a gay person, and never engage in heterosexual relationships again. They may not even be (or ever really have been) attracted to the opposite sex at all. For all intents and purposes at that point, they're gay, not bi.

True bisexuality is a case of being genuinely sexually attracted to people of both genders.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Does anyone know a fic with a theme of full scale war with earth and its allies against someone else like a GWW Galaxy wide war.
      Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Hey guys! I'm trying to find a fic where Sam was offworld trying to save some kids, they got stuck in a cave (I think) and didn't have any food. Sam let some of the kids drink her blood to keep them from dieing, only one of the kids got poisoning from the naquadah in her blood and died. I think the whole story takes place after this happens and everything is explained or shown in flashback.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Magistra View Post
          Hey guys! I'm trying to find a fic where Sam was offworld trying to save some kids, they got stuck in a cave (I think) and didn't have any food. Sam let some of the kids drink her blood to keep them from dieing, only one of the kids got poisoning from the naquadah in her blood and died. I think the whole story takes place after this happens and everything is explained or shown in flashback.

Thanks in advance!
          Sounds like you are looking for Enough is Enough, Best Laid Plans of Mice & Colonels, Now is the Time, BC, and Sam Watching, of the "Enough is Enough" series by A. M. Richardson which can be read in full on fanfiction.net and individually at samandjack.net where the NC-17 version of the forth story, B.C., can be found.

Enough Is Enough, PG, 1461 words - Jack makes a decision.
          Best Laid Plans of Mice & Colonels, PG-13, 3772 words - Things don't always go as planned, now *there's* a shocker.
          Now is the Time, PG-13, 3936 words - Jack dangles his rod in the water.
          B.C., NC-17, 3221 words - Before Carter.
          Sam Watching, PG, 2323 words - Jack Watches Them.
          sigpic
          My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Thanks so much! I'm really impressed that you could remember that... I can't believe it's from 2003... where did the time go?!

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post
            Sounds like you are looking for Enough is Enough, Best Laid Plans of Mice & Colonels, Now is the Time, BC, and Sam Watching, of the "Enough is Enough" series by A. M. Richardson which can be read in full on fanfiction.net and individually at samandjack.net where the NC-17 version of the forth story, B.C., can be found.

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the forum and was wondering if anyone could help in finding a fic I read sometime ago. It involved a team night out in a bar, where Jack and Sam were flirting and getting on well until Pete shows up. They end up kissing outside and Sam realises she needs to end things with Pete.

Thanks!

Comment

Red1, you should ask in the Jack/Sam fic thread if you don't get an answer here.

Seaboe
                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the fic I am searching for or who wrote it?

It is were Sam and Teal'c are on another planet (stranded?) and Sam becomes a jaffa ( encounters a queen).

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by zucan101 View Post
                    I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the fic I am searching for or who wrote it?

It is were Sam and Teal'c are on another planet (stranded?) and Sam becomes a jaffa ( encounters a queen).

Any help would be appreciated.
                    This could be Altered, perhaps?

Altered (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4461524/1/Altered) by Bekah See
                    Sam and Teal'c are captured by an insane goa'uld queen who alters Sam's body in a fundamental way. Now they must find a way to undo the damage and get home, all with the "help" of an ally they're not sure they can trust. Post Unending
                    Rating: PG
                    Category: Drama/Hurt/Comfort
                    sigpic

[Save Martouf/Lantash in the movies!] | My fics on Fanfiction.net | My fics on Symbiotica

Comment

I'm looking for two fics

First one is Janet and a large medical team are off-world with SG-1, things go wrong, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c get through the gate, leaving Jack, Janet and some of the others to hide out until help comes. There's rain and a cave, and Janet misunderstanding Jack's actions as he tries to save them all.

The other story is SG-1 is off-world with another team, supposedly to train the latter. Jack's brought a sniper rifle, and is acting a little strange. He gets hurt but refuses to return home. So the team questions him when he sends the other team to go a couple of miles away, telling them to return one at a time with a certain time spacing.

Jack, despite his injuries, then leaves the rest of SG-1 and climbs to the top of a ridge where he can overlook the route of the returning team. Teal'c disobeys and follows, but doesn't say anything when Jack takes aim at the first of the returning men.

banlu
                      sigpic
                      It failed to qualify as a cave, technically speaking, but Jack called it one anyway.
                      He'd never been one for speaking technically.

Jaunt to Paradise - Spiletta42

Comment

Originally posted by banlu View Post
                        I'm looking for two fics

First one is Janet and a large medical team are off-world with SG-1, things go wrong, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c get through the gate, leaving Jack, Janet and some of the others to hide out until help comes. There's rain and a cave, and Janet misunderstanding Jack's actions as he tries to save them all.

The other story is SG-1 is off-world with another team, supposedly to train the latter. Jack's brought a sniper rifle, and is acting a little strange. He gets hurt but refuses to return home. So the team questions him when he sends the other team to go a couple of miles away, telling them to return one at a time with a certain time spacing.

Jack, despite his injuries, then leaves the rest of SG-1 and climbs to the top of a ridge where he can overlook the route of the returning team. Teal'c disobeys and follows, but doesn't say anything when Jack takes aim at the first of the returning men.

banlu
                        The second one might be It Should Have Been Me by Ted Sadler. I'm not sure about the 1st one, although I'd be interested in reading it too.

Comment

I've read Banlu's first request, and it's by someone I'd reread (that's quite a short list). If the answer doesn't pop up before I get home, I'll see if I can find it on my home computer.

ETA: My apologies! I forgot to look last night.

Seaboe
                          Last edited by Seaboe Muffinchucker; 12 April 2012, 06:58 AM.
                          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by banlu View Post
                            I think this is A Common Virtue by Charli Booker. Sorry, no link because I don't remember where I got it.

Seaboe

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                              I think this is A Common Virtue by Charli Booker. Sorry, no link because I don't remember where I got it.

Seaboe
                              I googled the author and found this:

http://www.jackfic.net/archive/archive/32/acommon.html

Comment

And have you started reading it yet, Hedwig?

Seaboe

Comment

Working...
                                X