Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know a fic in which Sam is pregnant during Unending? She has a girl (named Grace, I think). I know one in which she manages to save Odyssey in a much shorter time (a year, I guess), but this is not the one I'm looking for. The one I want is quite long and they spend a long time in the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi View Post
      Does anyone know a fic in which Sam is pregnant during Unending? She has a girl (named Grace, I think). I know one in which she manages to save Odyssey in a much shorter time (a year, I guess), but this is not the one I'm looking for. The one I want is quite long and they spend a long time in the ship.
      The only thing that comes to mind is part of The More Trouble Than I'm Worth series by Rose Stetson. SG-1 plus Landry and Grace still spend 50 years in time dilation. With the months Grace spent gestating in Sam she would 49 when they reversed the time bubble.

The stories, in order, are:
      More Trouble Than I'm Worth
      More Trouble Than I'm Worth 2 Keeping Secrets
      More Trouble Than I'm Worth 3 Odyssey --> the fic you're searching for
      More Trouble Than I'm Worth 4 New Life
      More Trouble Than I'm Worth 5 Reflections
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        The only thing that comes to mind is part of The More Trouble Than I'm Worth series by Rose Stetson. SG-1 plus Landry and Grace still spend 50 years in time dilation. With the months Grace spent gestating in Sam she would 49 when they reversed the time bubble.
        OMG that's it! I'vew been looking for this one forever, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          It's been found, and this is it:

Practice Make Perfect
          Thanks Hedwig -that was ENTERTANING!
          sigpic
          sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
          "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Have any of you seen any good fic written that would include Egeria having produced a new queen before she died? I have an idea perking...
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

There's fic like that kicking around out there, I know...
              Spoiler:
              and I will write one in the not so distant future...

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
              sigpic
              now also appearing on DeviantArt
              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                There's fic like that kicking around out there, I know...
                Spoiler:
                and I will write one in the not so distant future...
                Oh...I will! My brain's a-hummin'. Must...complete...Entity fic...1st! Oh...and a Jacob Carter POV fic....Oh and a fluffy piece...DRAT!!

But it IS going into my notebook...it WILL happen!
                sigpic
                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Has anyone ever seen/read a story about Kynthia being pregnant with Jack's child? I was thinking about that episode recently, and thought that it could have happened. After all, there are plenty of fics out there about Laira becoming pregnant, so why not Kynthia?

Comment

I am looking for an Atlantis fic I read ages ago. It involved Sheppard and his team caught in the clutches of an ascended being that controls the planet they are on, she kills them over and over and over and brings them back, and he's the only one who remembers it.
                    If anyone knows what this fic is called that would be great, I really want to reread it
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi, I usually don't post, but this one is driving me insane.
                      I'm looking for a story in which Sam and Jack are caught by aliens together with not yet well-developed people (they don't have a proper language for example). The aliens want to study and vaccinate them. Jack has a neck injury and is unable to speak and even Sam can not explain for some reason ( I can't remember why).
                      The scientists want to use Sam and Jack for breeding, because they are so healthy and so different from the others.
                      Does anybody remember the title of that story?

Comment

Originally posted by Firefly74 View Post
                        Hi, I usually don't post, but this one is driving me insane.
                        I'm looking for a story in which Sam and Jack are caught by aliens together with not yet well-developed people (they don't have a proper language for example). The aliens want to study and vaccinate them. Jack has a neck injury and is unable to speak and even Sam can not explain for some reason ( I can't remember why).
                        The scientists want to use Sam and Jack for breeding, because they are so healthy and so different from the others.
                        Does anybody remember the title of that story?
                        What comes to mind for me but may not be exactly what you're looking for is, Animal Husbandry.

Unfortunately the webpage which hosted this story is no longer online. But there is the Wayback Machine archive.
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                          What comes to mind for me but may not be exactly what you're looking for is, Animal Husbandry.

Unfortunately the webpage which hosted this story is no longer online. But there is the Wayback Machine archive.
                          Amazingly, that IS the story I was looking for!
                          I would have never regognized it when it was described earlier on the thread.
                          Must be my bad memory!
                          Anyway, THANK YOU very much for your help and for the link!

Comment

Originally posted by 23 <3 23 View Post
                            I am looking for a kinda old stargate fan fiction called stargate: destiny I can't seem to find it anywhere.
                            Hi, don't know if you ever found this. but stumbled on this today, is it the 'destiny' fic you were looking for:

http://stargate-destiny.webs.com/

sg1nuts xx

Comment

Does anyone know of any stories with Jack becoming a Tokra permanently?

Comment

Ok, I'm gonna try here. I've been remembering an interesting fic I read a long time ago. I have only vague recollections of the story, but it started in the SGC where some weird alien came through or something...I just remember different scenes popping up and everyone was in a ruckus trying to figure out what was going on. The team+Janet and maybe Ferretti and some other people ended up going through a portal (or alternate reality). They ended up traveling through a jungle and getting attacked by dinosaurs. Something was going on with Daniel on top if it. Eventually I think they ended up in Death Gliders and flying somewhere. I know this is a TERRIBLE summary, but this is the best I can do! : ) I remember thinking it was a fun, different story. I just hope someone can figure out my incoherent thoughts and tell me what this is! thanks....
                                Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

Working...
                                X