Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if this thread is only for searching for specific fanfic stories.

I've been searching various sites for sg fan fiction relating to Ancients' history. IE: the first seige of Atlantis by the Wraith, the Ancients' arrival/departure to/from Earth, their rivalry with the Ori prior to both groups ascension, the Ancients' seeding of Pegasus and the Milky Way with human life, Janus-related stories; his temporal Puddle Jumper, the Attero device's first original activation, etc.

Basically anything to do with the history of the Lanteans/Alterans/Ancients.

I've also been looking for stories that deal with the rogue Asgard in Pegasus (run-ins with the Atlantis expedition or the Wraith or even just some of their possible exploits) as well as the unknown aliens from "The Daedalus Variations".

Any help that anyone can give me on these topics would be greatly appreciated. Once again, apologies if this isn't the proper place to post these requests.

-lexifer
    ---Lexifer---

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by akajb View Post
      Does anyone remember a Sam/Jack fic where Sam wasn't on SG-1, instead Claire Tobias got the position? I think she still ends up at the SGC, but I'm not sure she's on any team - maybe just as a scientist. It might involve Jonas (her evil ex-fiancee, not the funny Kelownan).
      The only one that comes to my mind is JenCamp's Alternate Politics

Be sure to check her other fics as she is among my favorite S/J authors.
      No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
      It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        The only one that comes to my mind is JenCamp's Alternate Politics

Be sure to check her other fics as she is among my favorite S/J authors.
        Excellent. That's the one. Thanks.

Comment

Trying to remember the name of a fic, I think it was in the Stargate Novel Archive. SG-l and a bunch of other Air Force members are marooned on a planet, where there are friendly indigenous people. They all hunt herds of grazing animals and Jack is injured by some sort of large carnivore. (He often is in this sort of story). Eventually the marooned ones settle down, pair off and produce offspring. Janet is there, so that's helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
            Trying to remember the name of a fic, I think it was in the Stargate Novel Archive. SG-l and a bunch of other Air Force members are marooned on a planet, where there are friendly indigenous people. They all hunt herds of grazing animals and Jack is injured by some sort of large carnivore. (He often is in this sort of story). Eventually the marooned ones settle down, pair off and produce offspring. Janet is there, so that's helpful.
            That sounds a bit like "Tattoo You" by Aeryn, except it's just SG1, and Janet isn't in it.
            Last edited by hedwig; 26 August 2010, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              That sounds a bit like "Tattoo You" by Aeryn, except it's just SG1, and Janet isn't in it.
              Right, that isn't the one, although he does get injured by a "large carnivore" in " Tattoo You." The one I'm thinking of seems to have herds of grazers on grassy plains and pretty sure the climate isn't tropical.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                Came to me: It's "Stranded" by Divine Joker. Obvious name, you'd think I'd have thought of it earlier. Can't give a link, but it is on Stargate Novel Archive.

Comment

I'm wondering if anyone has ever come across a fanfic dealing with Daniel telling Skaara about Sha're's death? I've found a couple fics about right after Pretense, but haven't found one dealing with this particular issue. Why oh why couldn't there have been a moment in the episode for crying out loud where they dealt with this!!!! Arrrgh. I guess if TPTB hadn't left out all sorts of great juicy stuff...fanfic wouldn't exist.
                  Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

I'm looking for a story about that takes place after Beneath the Surface. Sam has big problems readjusting to being Sam Carter and not Thera, and because of this she quits the SGC and the Air Force and leaves Colorado Springs to try to "find" herself. She's gone a long time, and hasn't communicated with any of her teammates. Daniel comes across a picture of some people in Alaska, in a remote community, and one of them looks a lot like Sam. So the guys go there to see if it's her. It is and she's been working as a waitress at a small diner there.

Does this ring any bells with anyone? It's been quite awhile since I read it, so I'm hoping it sounds familiar to somebody else.

Comment

it is called Starlight by SqeeG-1 and can be found on fanfiction http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3276006/1/bStarlight_b
                      sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

I think it was on waithbait.com were I found a fic were Rodney had to take over comand of atlantis after Weir was poisened by nerve gas. I don't know if it was completed but now I can't find it anywhere please could some one help me.

Comment

hi
                          i want to read s/j post continuum fanfiction, post enemy at the gate/ sam/jack sgu crossover..

exept from fanfiction.net and sj forever, are there any other websiter with new fanfiction?

thanks
                          roni

Comment

Hi roni.

You will probably get more replies to your question if you ask it in the Jack/Sam fic rec Thread.
                            sigpic

Comment

hi
                              i want to read s/j post continuum fanfiction, post enemy at the gate/ sam/jack sgu crossover..

exept from fanfiction.net and sj forever, are there any other websiter with new fanfiction?

thanks
                              roni

Comment

You can try Archive of Our Own:
                                http://archiveofourown.org/works

Use the filter to the right to put in your preference for fandom (ie: Stargate) and pairings.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X