Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am looking for a good atlantis fanfic which is novel length and takes place immediatel after end of stargate atlantis season 5 that is 'enemy at the gate'. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by carter View Post
      i am looking for a good atlantis fanfic which is novel length and takes place immediatel after end of stargate atlantis season 5 that is 'enemy at the gate'. thank you
      I can't really think of any (as i don't read post season 4 stuff mainly) but Guilliam made a very well thought out rewrite of Enemy at the Gates. called Bandits Approaching The Entrance It's not exactly Novel Length (only about 35K words) but it's an enjoyable read.

Truthfully most of the post S5 stuff i've seen is either Virtual Continuation, or shipping stories for Sheppard.

And well, since i'm here, i'll shamelessly rec a few of my own

The Queen, The Black Knight, & The Frozen Princess: What would happen if SGA S5 Episodes "The Queen" and "Ghost in the Machine" got together and had a baby? Well, you'd end up with this story it's basically a rewrite of "The Queen" with 25% added Weir, and Shep!Whump of a peculiar kind Teyla's not useless anymore! It's relatively short, 45k words Lots of humor and Wraithy goodness ^_^ Language warning and Emo!Whump warning.

Stargate Atlantis: Universal Sin: A divergence AU series that takes off from the Battle of Asuras. What if the rag tag fleet didn't win the battle? How would Atlantis and Pegasus fare? Dark story with mentions of torture, violence, and coarse language. Character Death Warning, John/Sam pre-ship as well if you're a Sam/Jack fan so this might not be for you (though it is addressed) Is the "prequel" to my Dark Frontier series which is ongoing.

Occupational Hazard: Almost finished, a "missing episode" in late season 10 of SG1. A close encounter with a sniper off-world leaves SG1 with a wounded teammate, and a mystery to unravel. Jack has a glorious return to figure out what the hell's going on, and how Earth based weaponry got off-world. Intrigue, tension, team friendship, and loads of humor make up this fic Language Warning and Violence warning, Rated T. No pairings but hinting of S&J and D&V but no more than the show ever did. Only 2 chapters left in the story
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

I read a fic a while ago about Sam. I think she fell down some kind of hole and ended up trapped with some goa'uld, maybe on a ship that was underground, and had been stuck there for a long time. That is about all I can remember of the fic. If anyone has any ideas of what the fic was called and the where I can find it from that extrememly vague description, I would be very happy!!

Comment

look for 'the hidden one' by Brendagracie
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
            I read a fic a while ago about Sam. I think she fell down some kind of hole and ended up trapped with some goa'uld, maybe on a ship that was underground, and had been stuck there for a long time. That is about all I can remember of the fic. If anyone has any ideas of what the fic was called and the where I can find it from that extrememly vague description, I would be very happy!!
            It's "The Hidden One" by Gracie. You can find it here on fanfiction.net. It's also on the novel archive if you'd rather read the text file.

Comment

^^^Thanks skydiver and sbz!!! I really liked this fic when I first read it and could never locate it again after that. Now I am gonna save it.

Comment

I read the following story quite awhile ago and though I had saved it, but can't find it on my computer. Does anybody recognize it and remember the title and author?

SG1 is captured by aliens when they arrive on another planet. The aliens are extremely xenophobic and do something to cause the team to become unconscious and when the team wakes up they find themselves on another planet with no gate. There is a primitive culture there, and it takes awhile for everybody to learn to communicate. I think Sam winds up with a severe sunburn because of the extreme weather conditions. And (I could be wrong) Jack winds up being injured by some wild animal and then healed by herbal medicines of the culture that's there. Five years later they are still there and pairing off has been done and children have been born, etc.

Comment

Hey, people.

I'm looking for a fic that I started reading a few months ago. Sam is diagnosed with a disease (I think cancer, but I'm not sure) and she needs some sort of organ donation (maybe bone marrow) and it would be best if it were from a family member. Jacob is contacted... only to confess that he is not Sam's biological father.

I never got to finish it, and the link was saved on a different computer, which has since kicked the bucket.

Please help me find it!

Comment

I'm looking for a fic. but don't have much info about it. I read it a long time ago. Sam is in a car wreck, I think in winter, and is taken in by an older couple. Seems like there was some reason she wasn't identified immediately or taken to the hospital right away, but those details are fuzzy. Anyway angst for Jack trying to find her.

Comment

The only one I can think of where Sam is taken in by an elderly couple is she's not recognized cos she's a cat. But I just know that's not it.

Sorry
                      sigpic

Some people have a way with words. Others not have way.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iamdragonrider

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
                        I'm looking for a fic. but don't have much info about it. I read it a long time ago. Sam is in a car wreck, I think in winter, and is taken in by an older couple. Seems like there was some reason she wasn't identified immediately or taken to the hospital right away, but those details are fuzzy. Anyway angst for Jack trying to find her.
                        You know what, and know this idea is stuck, and I think I read this... are you sure it was just Sam? I have this vague idea that it was both, which is why I couldn't find it saved in my stories cos it was probably shippy. I think, maybe does it sound right that they might have been visiting Jack relatives for some reason? And then the accident, and Sam was all busy helping Jack that she disguised a concussion or some other injury. And it was a storm or some sort that prevented them from seeking treatment or the injuries weren't serious or something.

Or maybe that's another story entirely. If it is, I want to read yours
                        sigpic

Some people have a way with words. Others not have way.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~iamdragonrider

Comment

i just got done reading the Wired series by Pheonix cry. (Which was fantastic by the way!!!) Then I read Stargate:Exiled. Was there more in the series? I can't seem to figure it out by scrolling through the fics on the fan fic page.

Also I am looking for a fic where SG-1 was captured and then were in some kind of prison where they had to work for credits to buy things and Sam kept cooking beef stew. I think Sam worked in the laundry or something.
                          Last edited by gatechick; 19 February 2010, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Hello! I'm looking for a fic... I must have read it at least 5 years ago and I have no idea why I had to think of it, but now I want to read it! I remember neither author nor title, so I'm a bit stuck. I must have read it on the samandjack yahoo list, but I can't post there at the moment, because my e-mail address is bouncing and I can't fix it, because I keep on getting an error message. Anyway, Sam and Jack are sold as slaves on some planet or another and they pretend to be married, so they can stay together. This is, if I remember correctly, illegal on the planet and punished severely. I think I remember Sarah McLachlan songs being quoted in the fic. And they do get merried eventually. That's all I remember.... Thanks for the help!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                              Hello! I'm looking for a fic... I must have read it at least 5 years ago and I have no idea why I had to think of it, but now I want to read it! I remember neither author nor title, so I'm a bit stuck. I must have read it on the samandjack yahoo list, but I can't post there at the moment, because my e-mail address is bouncing and I can't fix it, because I keep on getting an error message. Anyway, Sam and Jack are sold as slaves on some planet or another and they pretend to be married, so they can stay together. This is, if I remember correctly, illegal on the planet and punished severely. I think I remember Sarah McLachlan songs being quoted in the fic. And they do get merried eventually. That's all I remember.... Thanks for the help!
                              It was a pretty good fic. It's called `the Odyssey` by Carhop. You can find it here:

http://www.samandjack.net/fanfics/vi...t=ok&warning=5

or here:

http://sjalways-forever.jackandsamfo...d=90&chapter=1

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                                i just got done reading the Wired series by Pheonix cry. (Which was fantastic by the way!!!) Then I read Stargate:Exiled. Was there more in the series? I can't seem to figure it out by scrolling through the fics on the fan fic page.

Also I am looking for a fic where SG-1 was captured and then were in some kind of prison where they had to work for credits to buy things and Sam kept cooking beef stew. I think Sam worked in the laundry or something.
                                I'll ask this one again and I also have a new one. I just read the way series with a Sam/Baal pairing. Any other fics out there with a Sam/Baal pairing?

Comment

Working...
                                X