This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    I'm searching for a story based on "The Road Not Taken" where Sam has been sent into an alternate reality, and Landry is President, and Sam was formerly married to Rodney McKay. In the episode, there is no mention of Jack. However, in this fic, at some point Sam and Jack meet and spend the night together, only for Sam to find out in the morning that Jack is still married to Sara and Charlie is still alive. Sam is quite upset, but Jack is pretty snotty with her and says she didn't ask and she got what she wanted from him, so she has nothing to complain about (not exactly an honorable man in this story). Then the President dumps on Sam for spending the night with a married man (his secret service agents have, of course, been following her) and severely criticizes her for helping a "good man" cheat on his wife (family values, and all that stuff). And I think it's at least partly because of this incident that he decides she's more of a problem than she's worth and sends her back to her reality.

Anybody recognize this story and can provide title and author? Pretty please?
    Is it this one?
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      Is it this one?
      Oh, bless you. Yes, that's the one. There's a reason you have been named the "Queen of Fic Recs".

Comment

Oh, bless you. Yes, that's the one. There's a reason you have been named the "Queen of Fic Recs".
        Why thank you!
        sigpic

Comment

Just an odd thought, but have there been any fics where the chick from "The Tower" actually DOES get pregnant with John's kid?

I dunno why i just thought of this but i can see some cracktastic potential in it. like when Atlantis goes back to Pegasus, John sees this 3-4 year old kid just look up and go "Daddy!" and he just completely freaks out a la McKay

Comment

hi everybody, i'm loooking some good Ashen fanfics, i think they were a interesting enemy and that they were underused

Comment

If this has been asked before sorry.

I'm looking for fic's that happen in the future of stargate like:
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2938558/...ate_Thirdspace
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4824077/1/The_Thirteenth

I know the last two they are crossovers , but hope you understand the general ideea , more about the earth then a few people from a team.

Comment

Originally posted by danny.d View Post
                hi everybody, i'm loooking some good Ashen fanfics, i think they were a interesting enemy and that they were underused
                There is actually a story that has been oublished called Relativity. Really good. There is also a follow up fic
                Out Of Time
                sigpic
                I Believe
                My FanFiction

Comment

Looking for any finished stories that deal with the period of time that Jack, Sam and Teal'c spent on P4X-whatever between the episodes "Nemesis" and "Small Victories". I'm aware of a few that are unfinished, but would like to find some that are finished ... that would explain why Jack and Sam were so comfortable with each other when they got back to the SGC after 10 days offworld together.

Comment

Looking for any finished stories that deal with the period of time that Jack, Sam and Teal'c spent on P4X-whatever between the episodes "Nemesis" and "Small Victories". I'm aware of a few that are unfinished, but would like to find some that are finished ... that would explain why Jack and Sam were so comfortable with each other when they got back to the SGC after 10 days offworld together.
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3512344/21/Aftershocks_II

Comment

Originally posted by Mis.Understood View Post
                      There is actually a story that has been oublished called Relativity. Really good. There is also a follow up fic
                      Out Of Time
                      so if i want to read this ,i should read the novel first?

Comment

Originally posted by danny.d View Post
                        so if i want to read this ,i should read the novel first?
                        I actually read it the other way around which spoiled Relativity a bit for me. If you have no urge to read Relativity you'll be fine.
                        sigpic
                        I Believe
                        My FanFiction

Comment

there's one on my site called 'stargazing' that's a gen fic and pretty short

and if you want smut, 'wow, or what else is there to do on a deserted planet'

both on my site, Emerald City
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            there's one on my site called 'stargazing' that's a gen fic and pretty short

and if you want smut, 'wow, or what else is there to do on a deserted planet'

both on my site, Emerald City
                            I've read Stargazing It was good. In fact i like most ofyour gen stuff ^_^

The other... not my taste let's say

Comment

Waiting

What happened on P4X234 - this one is ssooo funny
                              sigpic

Comment

Hi all
                                I`m looking for fiction with Daniel and his parents, set in time where his member of SGC.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X