This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    My curiosity got the better of me, so I googled that title and came up with this:

Altered Destiny

Is this the one? from the description, Anubis and the Asgard are in it.
    That's the one.

It was well written and i think you might enjoy it, but personally some aspects felt forced to me (Like what happens to Jack)

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
      I've once read of a fan fic which addressed the Asgard after their death.

In which MOST of the Ascended Ancients decided to stick to the man and help their allies to ascend just before their death.

Though Thor had other plans, he descended, took one of the hidden O'neills and went on his way to help safe earth from Annihilation for a fleet of idk how many wraith were coming to take it
      Voyage of the Aesir

Originally posted by locutes View Post
      no sg1/atlantis bsg xovers???
      Reunions are a *****
      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

I'm lookin' for an SGA fic that I read last year in which Rodney is on the run(offworld) with a little girl, at one point they're hiding in a cave and the little girl is near death(in his arms). I'm not sure who they're running from, her people? The Wraith? There are other kids as well but only the little girl is with Rodney. I think he (of all people!) was sent into the forest to round up the kids who were playing there version of Hide and Seek.

I can't remember the title but I think I read it over on Wraithbait It's a multiple chapter fic... if that helps. I searched and searched with no success.

If anyone can find this for me I'd be forever grateful.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          I'm lookin' for an SGA fic that I read last year in which Rodney is on the run(offworld) with a little girl, at one point they're hiding in a cave and the little girl is near death(in his arms). I'm not sure who they're running from, her people? The Wraith? There are other kids as well but only the little girl is with Rodney. I think he (of all people!) was sent into the forest to round up the kids who were playing there version of Hide and Seek.

I can't remember the title but I think I read it over on Wraithbait It's a multiple chapter fic... if that helps. I searched and searched with no success.

Sholio wrote a long one called Running on Empty which features, Rodney (and John) as Runners. Rodney comes across a group of children who were left behind by the Wraith cull and they all work together to survive This may not be it... but it's very close

Summary:- Captured, implanted with Wraith trackers, released to run and die ... such is Sheppard and McKay's fate. Now all they have to do is find each other before the Wraith find them. And Sheppard has this pesky little amnesia problem... Complete.
          McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
            Sholio wrote a long one called Running on Empty which features, Rodney (and John) as Runners. Rodney comes across a group of children who were left behind by the Wraith cull and they all work together to survive This may not be it... but it's very close

Summary:- Captured, implanted with Wraith trackers, released to run and die ... such is Sheppard and McKay's fate. Now all they have to do is find each other before the Wraith find them. And Sheppard has this pesky little amnesia problem... Complete.
            Howdy Varda. Yeah, that's not it. But I have read it and loved it! Thanx for tryin' tho.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Really not sure where this fits on the forums but I hope it's okay here.

Wormhole Crossing - Stargate Crossover Fic Archive
              http://sgxover.hugosnebula.com/index.php

When I click on thie link it says the domain has expired.

Does anyone know if (or where) the archive has been moved? Or is it just dead?

There are some WIPs I was following.

Thanks

Ran

"It matters little how we die,
              so long as we die better men
              than we imagined we could be -
              and no worse than we feared."

Comment

I'm looking for a fic called "Deliver Us From Evil" by Jkrickit. The link I was given doesn't work anymore, but I heard this contained both Daniel and Cam whump so I'm hoping I can still find it somewhere! Anyone know what I'm talking about?
                sigpic
                Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                I'm a 60%er!
                ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Originally posted by ranlynn View Post
                  Really not sure where this fits on the forums but I hope it's okay here.

Wormhole Crossing - Stargate Crossover Fic Archive
                  http://sgxover.hugosnebula.com/index.php

When I click on thie link it says the domain has expired.

Does anyone know if (or where) the archive has been moved? Or is it just dead?

There are some WIPs I was following.

Thanks

Ran
                  Probably just means that they're no longer paying the subscription for the site to be hosted there Sorry. Try running a Google search if you're looking for a specific fic to see if it's hosted elsewhere
                  Originally posted by Iawen View Post
                  I'm looking for a fic called "Deliver Us From Evil" by Jkrickit. The link I was given doesn't work anymore, but I heard this contained both Daniel and Cam whump so I'm hoping I can still find it somewhere! Anyone know what I'm talking about?
                  Again, the site doesn't work. I ran a quick Google search and the only link is this one:-
                  http://jkrickit.home.insightbb.com/d...UsFromEvil.htm

But it seems the site is down
                  McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                    Probably just means that they're no longer paying the subscription for the site to be hosted there Sorry. Try running a Google search if you're looking for a specific fic to see if it's hosted elsewhere
                    Again, the site doesn't work. I ran a quick Google search and the only link is this one:-
                    http://jkrickit.home.insightbb.com/d...UsFromEvil.htm

But it seems the site is down
                    Thanks for trying!!
                    sigpic
                    Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                    I'm a 60%er!
                    ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Jkrickit's fics can be found here. ; )

http://jkrickitfanfics.bravehost.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jkrickit View Post
                        Jkrickit's fics can be found here. ; )

http://jkrickitfanfics.bravehost.com/
                        Wow, straight from the author! Thank you!! I'm rushing to the site now.
                        sigpic
                        I'm a 60%er!
                        ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

EDIT:
                          Never mind. I just found it myself.

P3X-969 By StarSkimmer
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 30 September 2009, 05:25 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm searching for a story based on "The Road Not Taken" where Sam has been sent into an alternate reality, and Landry is President, and Sam was formerly married to Rodney McKay. In the episode, there is no mention of Jack. However, in this fic, at some point Sam and Jack meet and spend the night together, only for Sam to find out in the morning that Jack is still married to Sara and Charlie is still alive. Sam is quite upset, but Jack is pretty snotty with her and says she didn't ask and she got what she wanted from him, so she has nothing to complain about (not exactly an honorable man in this story). Then the President dumps on Sam for spending the night with a married man (his secret service agents have, of course, been following her) and severely criticizes her for helping a "good man" cheat on his wife (family values, and all that stuff). And I think it's at least partly because of this incident that he decides she's more of a problem than she's worth and sends her back to her reality.

Anybody recognize this story and can provide title and author? Pretty please?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              I'm searching for a story based on "The Road Not Taken" where Sam has been sent into an alternate reality, and Landry is President, and Sam was formerly married to Rodney McKay. In the episode, there is no mention of Jack. However, in this fic, at some point Sam and Jack meet and spend the night together, only for Sam to find out in the morning that Jack is still married to Sara and Charlie is still alive. Sam is quite upset, but Jack is pretty snotty with her and says she didn't ask and she got what she wanted from him, so she has nothing to complain about (not exactly an honorable man in this story). Then the President dumps on Sam for spending the night with a married man (his secret service agents have, of course, been following her) and severely criticizes her for helping a "good man" cheat on his wife (family values, and all that stuff). And I think it's at least partly because of this incident that he decides she's more of a problem than she's worth and sends her back to her reality.

Anybody recognize this story and can provide title and author? Pretty please?
                              That does sound interesting... but if i recall it was subtly implied in "The Road not Taken" that Jack died in the Antarctica Outpost... When they say the Russians moved in and they could barely get the chair out in time (i'm assuming the Chair was more important to the military than a stasis'ed Jack.)

Kinda hard on Sam though... i wonder what Sam would say to the real Jack when she gets back...

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
                                That does sound interesting... but if i recall it was subtly implied in "The Road not Taken" that Jack died in the Antarctica Outpost... When they say the Russians moved in and they could barely get the chair out in time (i'm assuming the Chair was more important to the military than a stasis'ed Jack.)

Kinda hard on Sam though... i wonder what Sam would say to the real Jack when she gets back...
                                I'll have to go watch that episode again. I don't recall anything about Jack in it, but I could have missed what was said.

Anyway, a couple other people and I are looking for the story described. I read it quite awhile back, and a couple of other people would like to read it, and I don't recall the title or author.

Comment

Working...
                                X