Stargate Vennix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Vennix

This is my idea for a new virtual series of stargate. It is hopefully going to become a proper 20 episode season(hopefully more than one). It is currently based here:
    http://www.freewebs.com/stargatevennix/
    The current title is Stargate Vennix.

The story is set on an Ancient Outpost called Colonia, latin for colony, in the Vennix Galaxy, nearly 7 million light years from Earth. It centers around the expedition living in the base and their vessel, the CS Achilles. The expedtion will not be able to make contact with Earth as the base's stargate cannot connect to other galaxies and the ships hyperdrive is damaged.

I will post later with basic info on the regular and some recurring characters, some info about the base and the main plot details and story outlines.
    Last edited by Dan93; 25 August 2008, 10:16 AM.
    SG Vennix
    (Executive Producer/Creator)
    - Coming Soon -
    http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Star Chronicles: Dark Frontier

What does CS stand for and what is Natal? Is it Naval.
    sigpic
    The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Here is a brief introduction to some of the characters:

Lt. Colonel Joseph Lincoln, 37, played by Ashton Kutcher. He is the Military Commander of the expedtion as well as the leader of Vennix-1. Behind his powerfully built exterior he is a caring and intelligent person with a strategic mind. The loss of contact with Earth has affected him the most as he has a wife and son back home.

Dr. Rachel Robyns, 38, played by Emmanuelle Vaugier. She heads up the civilian side of the expedtion, as well as dealing with the day to day running of the base. She has very strong beliefs and is passionate about her views, which can often bring her into conflict with the military including Lt. Colonel Lincoln and General Myers. At the end of day though, she feels her job is to protect those under her command and she will fight for anyone of them, even those she dosen't like.

Anara Kahn, 30, Played by Autumn Reser.

Lt. Stephanie Pacino, 29, played by Jessica Alba. Is the junior military officer assigned to Vennix-1. Whilst she can be a bit boisterous and out spoken she is generally liked by everyone she meets. She is a capable fighter and is at her best when backed into a corner. Most of the time she can be found in the gym or armoury, training or cleaning weapons. She is a loyal companion and will stand by her friends till the end.

Dr. David Conrad, 35, played by James Murray. Dr. Conrad is a genius in every sense of the word, if ever a circuit needs bypassing or a piece of technology activating he is the one most people ask. The inability to contact Earth seems to be a sweet relief for Conrad, as he had over-bearing parents pushing him his whole life, and perhaps isolation may not be so bad, as the love of his life, Dr. Brookes, is also on the expedtion.

Dr. Jane Robb, 34, played by Summer Glau. Dr. Robb is probably the youngest fully fledged Chief of Medicine in history. She is quite simply a pioneer, she has created several new and innovative procedures. When the position on the Hercules was offered to her she jumped at the chance to travel to another galaxy and study diseases and contagions. When they arrived in Vennix she got more than she bargained for.

Dr. Robert Moore, 32, played by Niall Matter. The young Chief Engineer on Colonia. Dr. Moore is always ready to assist in the repairing of a broken item and the construction of a new one. Originally assigned to the Hercules to maintain her massive systems, he was persuaded by Dr. Robyns to stay on Colonia to help with the understanding of the Ancient tech, leaving the Hercules in the very capable hands of Dr. Sarah Cheung.

Elitenova. CS stands for Coalition Ship and Natal has been removed as it was left there from a previous carnation of the series.
      Last edited by Dan93; 16 July 2008, 03:53 AM.
      SG Vennix
      - Coming Soon -

Comment

Right so here is the brief background summary for the storyline:

The Ashellian Empire control around half of the Vennix Galaxy and territory in one of the orbiting galaxies of Vennix. When the CS Achilles arrived in Vennix it was attacked by the ship carrying the Emperor. The ship was destroyed and the Emperor killed. This creates a power vacuum within the Empire as the Emperor's family atempt to extract revenge on the Expedition and protect the Emperor's son whilst the other factions fight amongst themselves for leadership of the Empire.

The first mid-season two parter is where we will see the first sign of other humans fighting back against the Ashellian. this will also be the start of an alliance with them.
        Last edited by Dan93; 25 August 2008, 10:16 AM.
        SG Vennix
        - Coming Soon -

Comment

Also i am looking for some people to help with the creation of the series. If possible could you fill in the form here:
          http://www.freewebs.com/stargatevennix/jointhecrew.htm

3-4 Script Writers
          Just write a small script, around ten pages, based on Stargate.

2 Story Editors
          Just write an outline for a story based in Stargate. Please include info on the characters, plot and events. Any other additional info would be good.

Could you please either post the stuff here or email it to me at
          [email protected]
          Last edited by Dan93; 11 April 2008, 11:36 AM.
          SG Vennix
          - Coming Soon -

Comment

Vennix is the name of an enemy in Stargate Destiny. :/
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
              Vennix is the name of an enemy in Stargate Destiny. :/
              Sorry. Forgot where i got it from. I will change it if you want.
              SG Vennix
              - Coming Soon -

Comment

Originally posted by Dan93 View Post
                Sorry. Forgot where i got it from. I will change it if you want.
                How they wake up an ancient enemy in the milky way if they are in the vennix galaxy? It's like waking up bats while walking in the forest.
                sigpic
                The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                  How they wake up an ancient enemy in the milky way if they are in the vennix galaxy? It's like waking up bats while walking in the forest.
                  Sorry about that, the premise has been changed
                  SG Vennix
                  - Coming Soon -

Comment

Just thought i should make an announcement that i would like to welcome Homer 120 to the team as my Co-Producer and Head Script Writer and that i hope he is not the last to join.
                    SG Vennix
                    - Coming Soon -

Comment

looks good an all, but Ashton Kutcher as a "military commander"? i just cant see it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge300491 View Post
                        looks good an all, but Ashton Kutcher as a "military commander"? i just cant see it.
                        FINE, if you can think of someone better please do, meanwhile me and Homer 120 will have to talk about it.
                        SG Vennix
                        - Coming Soon -

Comment

Bruce Willis
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                            Bruce Willis
                            I SO aprove of this post.

Comment

Bruce Willis in Stargate? I could NEVER see it happen

Comment

Working...
                              X