Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Entering the Publish Your SG Work Majoby?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    exactly. they'll take subs from anyone/anywhere.

send it in

worst that'll happen is that you've wasted 40 odd pieces of paper and postage
    *laughs*

OK...I needed to check
    When it says "Double spacing"

It means you go into format for paragraphing and click double spacing between the lines right???

*doesnt wanna screw it up*

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
      *laughs*

OK...I needed to check
      When it says "Double spacing"

It means you go into format for paragraphing and click double spacing between the lines right???

*doesnt wanna screw it up*
      you should go to 'format' and select (i think it reads space between lines) as 2

so you have it right.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just wonderin, at a raise of hands, who's still submitting to this?

I think I am. At least, I have the summary written up, just gotta find the appropriate fic...and dig up a bio? (I hate writing about myself)

Comment

what i did for a bio was writing down how long i've been writing and how many stories i've written. I also listed the awards i've been nominated for or won.

I didn't bother with my personal stuff. i doubt they care about my age group or where i live or any of that. If they happen to accept my submission, i'll deal with it then

oh, and that answers your second question, i've sent one in.

I figure two things can happen
          a) they accept it
          b) they say no and i give it to a zine publisher who prints it for me and a nice long story doesn't go to waste

seems like a win/win (other than that nice getting paid to write aspect)
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            what i did for a bio was writing down how long i've been writing and how many stories i've written. I also listed the awards i've been nominated for or won.

I didn't bother with my personal stuff. i doubt they care about my age group or where i live or any of that. If they happen to accept my submission, i'll deal with it then

oh, and that answers your second question, i've sent one in.

I figure two things can happen
            a) they accept it
            b) they say no and i give it to a zine publisher who prints it for me and a nice long story doesn't go to waste

seems like a win/win (other than that nice getting paid to write aspect)
            "Paid"???? *giggle* What a concept!!

Mine's almost ready...

Comment

Working...
            X