No announcement yet.

Promote Your Fic Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about checking out the first ever McKay/Teyla shippy fanfic?

Unusual pairing
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Well, since Aeryn asked...

Let's see...

All my fic can be found here on Gateworld, and all of it (except the newest one I haven't had time to upload yet) can also be found on my site

Rowan Darkstar's Inner Sanctum

I've written in a few different genres. I have 14 stories out so far. Most of the stories are Sam/Jack with plenty of angst. Mainly UST, no full out romance. But I also have a Teal'c/O'Neill friendship piece, a Sam/Daniel friendship, and even a Sam/Janet Femslash. Only the Femslash is rated 'R', all the others are PG.

And my newest story Planetary Shifts 1: Watching is the first in a planned series. Sam/Pete, Sam/Jack, buckets of angst, etc., etc....

Thanks,
      RowanD

GateShip--Where it's all about the family. Join us!

Comment

McKay's misadventures continue in another fanfic:

"So much of the Ancient’s technology depends upon mind control, but what if you lost control of your mind?"

Dr. Rodney McKay has a medical problem, but he’s lost enough of his rational mind not to care. In this state, he dares to take matters into his own hands while his colleagues rush to stop him and restore him to his formerly gregarious self.

Excerpt:

McKay realized he’d traveled out of the familiar sections and gotten lost. There was time missing; it upset him. The doors retracted and he exited, disoriented, walking into an empty space, a portion of the city that was unexplored, lonely. The doors shut behind him. He pressed the glowing panel and when the doors opened, he found the transporter had left. Listening, he thought he heard his father’s voice. It was eerie.

“McKay, where are you? I’ve just got this thing going.” Sheppard was calling him. “You’re supposed to be in here.”

“I’m not sure. Can you send it back?”

“Roger that.”

In seconds, Sheppard appeared in the chamber. The interface had worked well and innately for the major, telling him exactly where the last stop had occurred. “Something’s not right with you,” he said.

“Could you...” McKay stumbled over the question, finger hovering in the air. “...tell me what I’m doing here?”

“I can’t. Maybe Beckett can.” Sheppard pulled him in by the sleeve. “Come on.”

Links:

http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...aysflying.html

Also at fanfiction.net

McKay lovers enjoy. Thanks to all who read McKay's Last Stand.
        -- krismcsherry
        (Now a mature symbiote. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?)

Comment

Originally posted by RowanD

And my newest story Planetary Shifts 1: Watching is the first in a planned series. Sam/Pete, Sam/Jack, buckets of angst, etc., etc....

Thanks,
          RowanD
          Yes, EVERYONE READ PLANETARY SHIFTS so she'll post more.

STILL WAITING, ROWAN!

Aeryn
          www.gatefic.net

Comment

Originally posted by RowanD

Let's see...

All my fic can be found here on Gateworld, and all of it (except the newest one I haven't had time to upload yet) can also be found on my site

Rowan Darkstar's Inner Sanctum

I've written in a few different genres. I have 14 stories out so far. Most of the stories are Sam/Jack with plenty of angst. Mainly UST, no full out romance. But I also have a Teal'c/O'Neill friendship piece, a Sam/Daniel friendship, and even a Sam/Janet Femslash. Only the Femslash is rated 'R', all the others are PG.

Thanks,
            RowanD
            Write more!!!!

*sits around waiting*

You hven't written anymore yet!! *prods RowanD with a long stick*

It's great (talking bout Plantery Shifts)

Comment

Hi,

Finally finished my new fic Gemino and would love to hear what people think...

Gemino
              While on a mission Jack is attacked but all is not what it seems. Meanwhile the Tok'ra call upon SG1's help to rescue Jacob.

And I've also done a complete revamp of my site and would love to hear what you think of that too...
              Sam....

Comment

Originally posted by samjack4ever
                Hi,

Finally finished my new fic Gemino and would love to hear what people think...

Gemino
                While on a mission Jack is attacked but all is not what it seems. Meanwhile the Tok'ra call upon SG1's help to rescue Jacob.

And I've also done a complete revamp of my site and would love to hear what you think of that too...

Oi...where's part two?

It better hurry up and come cos that was the best damn fic I read all week!!!

MORE!!!!!!

*goes to read the rest of ur fics*

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                  Oi...where's part two?

It better hurry up and come cos that was the best damn fic I read all week!!!

MORE!!!!!!

*goes to read the rest of ur fics*
                  Wow!... You really liked it? ...

Part two should - if Christmas isn't too mad - be on your computer screen by January / early February...

Thanks again... You've just made my week, month & year
                  Sam....

Comment

Originally posted by samjack4ever
                    Wow!... You really liked it? ...

Part two should - if Christmas isn't too mad - be on your computer screen by January / early February...

Thanks again... You've just made my week, month & year
                    FEBRUARY!?

*falls over dead* I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!

I recommended it to everyone on the shipper thread

Comment

See the sig for links to my series, "Janet Raqs" and "Dream Catcher". Feedback appreciated. Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Gilder
                      Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

I'm also working on a non Stargate fan fic - "Harley & Ivy: Gal Pals" - concerning the Gotham Girls, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Catwoman and Batgirl.

It's - um... Well - it's a bit racy, and very, very F/F shippy (hey. I'm a guy, okay?)...
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

This is a story I wrote around the time of season 4.

DEATH OF INNOCENCE
                          By SG1StoryTeller
                          Spoilers for season S2 Serpent's Song,
                          S3 Into The Fire S4 Scorched Earth

Rated PG - Jack O'Neill/Teamcentric - Minor reference to S/J ship - Major reference to Jack/Daniel friendship.

http://sg1fanfic.50megs.com/INNOCENT.htm

Feedback appreciated.
                          ______
                          Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

well then i guess im game

MY SGA SERIES:

1. FATE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2071380/1/
                            Shep/Teyla, Liz/Rodney, Carson/OFC (Jana)

its sequel:
                            2. WHAT HAPPENS NOW:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2113485/1/
                            Shep/Teyla, Liz/Rodney, Carson/Jana, Ford/OFC (Jade)
                            minor SG1 x-over... not mentioned established S/J ship

The Challenge (x-mas challenge)
                            Shep/Teyla, Liz/Rodney, Carson/Jana, Ford/Jade
                            minor SG1 x-over... established S/J ship

The wedding fic: (in progress)
                            4. THE MEETING OF HEARTS (not up yet)
                            Shep/Teyla, Liz/Rodney, Carson/Jana, Ford/Jade
                            minor SG1 x-over... established S/J ship
                            will be rated R for sexual content
                            well those are the only ones that I'm currently working on
                            sigpic

Comment

Christmas fan fic

Christmas Flame

Comment

Is there any J/S ship in your fic?
                                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Working...
                                X