Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collaborator!

Ahhh, man, you're butchering the Cantina lore mate. Mapp's always the rebellious one who works against the mods. Through I have to admit, I was rooting for the T-Rex... Rex brought back memories of my first while with the Cantina...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
      Collaborator!

Ahhh, man, you're butchering the Cantina lore mate. Mapp's always the rebellious one who works against the mods. Through I have to admit, I was rooting for the T-Rex... Rex brought back memories of my first while with the Cantina...
      Oh shush you

On a side note, the main page (meaning the first three posts of the thread) have been updated.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

can it be me (SG-18) instead of SG-13 at the start? I would be forever grateful!

great episode. lovely non-200 episode. It really had a story and the more i got into it the more I wondered why the writers of the other shows never did something like this.
        Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
        sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
          can it be me (SG-18) instead of SG-13 at the start? I would be forever grateful!

great episode. lovely non-200 episode. It really had a story and the more i got into it the more I wondered why the writers of the other shows never did something like this.
          Done. I wish I'd written up a list of people before I wrote it all xD
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            Don't worry, some of us are fine being un-named red shirts who fall in the line of (making-SG1-look-awesome) duty

Liked 'Gateworld', had a very 'old school' SG1 feel to it. Although the 'vengence' bit at the end was an interesting twist.
            [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              Probibly but it was nice of you to go back and include some of your fans in it. Obviously some names (such as my own) would be difficult to work in but it still shows your dedication by putting in what names you can

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

many thanks!
                Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Very good episode.

Comment

In post http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=1#post9709531 (Hierarchy of Advancement) i noticed you have not introduced the Ori as an example for a Tier 1 Ascended civilization.
                    sigpic
                    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

NOO i'm not in it~!

still pretty awesome. love how SG1 doesn't follow the ride but in stead immediately revolts against the system

Comment

great episode cant wait for next

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                        In post http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=1#post9709531 (Hierarchy of Advancement) i noticed you have not introduced the Ori as an example for a Tier 1 Ascended civilization.
                        Ori are alterans i thought same race as ancients
                        sigpic

Comment

Hallnavy could be a cool name for something

Comment

Originally posted by janus 510 View Post
                            great episode cant wait for next

Ori are alterans i thought same race as ancients
                            You'd be right. Neither the Ancients or Ori are listed since they're the same species, though they can be added in parenthesis if it helps.

Comment

I would like to point out again for the sheer sake of nit-pickiness that we have no idea what the species of the Ancients was called. We only know the names of the two groups: the Altera (later called the Anquietas), and the Ori. Altera meaning "the others", Anquietas meaning "the ancients", and Ori meaning (possibly) "the founders".

(For those interested the respective singulars would be Alterum, Anquieta, and Orus.)
                              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                                I would like to point out again for the sheer sake of nit-pickiness that we have no idea what the species of the Ancients was called. We only know the names of the two groups: the Altera (later called the Anquietas), and the Ori. Altera meaning "the others", Anquietas meaning "the ancients", and Ori meaning (possibly) "the founders".

(For those interested the respective singulars would be Alterum, Anquieta, and Orus.)
                                Well in my own personal canon (and how I interpreted the show), the Alterans are the original unified race. The "Ancients" are the more scientifically-minded Alternas who fled to the Milky Way, and the Ori are the religious zealots who remained behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X