No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a friendly reminder, folks; 5 more episodes until the big movie/season finale!
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

To be honest, i would have been satisfied with that as the Season Finale, but i know whatever you have planned will be many times better!

JT
      SG-1:

SGA:

Comment

Vala reaches "The Higher Planes" in next episode!
        An ordinary mission offworld takes a turn for the worst when SG-1 member Vala Mal Doran is severely injured in a natural disaster. With her team cut off and her life slipping away, it would appear that nothing short of a miracle could save her. And, ironically, one does.

The Ancients intervene on her behalf, bringing Vala to Limbo, a place where lower beings are brought in the time between death and ascension and changes its appearance to suit the individual (for Daniel Jackson, it was a diner). The Others, though, have yet to decide whether or not she should be granted a life on the higher planes of existence at all, but they have decided to honor the last wishes of both Oma Desala and Morgan Le Fay before each of them sacrificed themselves to stop Anubis and Adria, respectively; protect the members of SG-1. If Vala wants any chance to find a way back to her friends, she'll have to prove that she's worthy of ascension... or even a second chance at mortality.

"The Higher Planes" will guest star... oh, can't say because of spoilers!
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Sweet looking forward to it. Also please don't go the all sappy lovey dovie way please
          This isn't Atlantis?
          I don't think so.
          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Yup. Typical s09119 work.

BRILLIANT!!
            sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

can't wait. and well done on kigndom come by the way. although when maybourn was winding up jack (and sam) about the "wedding" shouldn't jack have snapped ata him? like a retort?
              (not criticising and yes there is a point to this as i am not criticising your work)

but that gave me a hint something was up. jack not his usual retorty self...i was scared until the proposal. i thought he was dying or something then the proposal i was like O_o and had to read it again to make sure.

any way... what was i going to say?...... oh yeah.......hurry up please!!!.......
              *a culling beam picks up commander thor into his shielded hive ship and he flies away to join his armada for the invasion*
              sigpic

Comment

Hi members of gateworld. I just finished reading all your fan fic, s09119, here, and i must say, incredible work and i am eager to read your future episodes. Congratulation your stories owns noting to the official series. keep it up.
                sigpic
                - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                  Sweet looking forward to it. Also please don't go the all sappy lovey dovie way please
                  Haha, wait and see But is Jack really the sappy type anyway?

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                  Hi members of gateworld. I just finished reading all your fan fic, s09119, here, and i must say, incredible work and i am eager to read your future episodes. Congratulation your stories owns noting to the official series. keep it up.
                  Thank you! You have no idea how much hearing things like that helps me to go one sacrificing my grades to write these (kidding, but you get the idea haha)!

Comment

I hereby put forth the motion that the wedding have multiple gratuitous explosions.

Preferrably of the Naquadria variety.

Comment

I may be able to swing for some explosions...

And new episode titles for Season 15 have been posted on the original post!

Comment

Explosions are good.

Remember, as a producer, explosions are your friends.
                        sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                          Explosions are good.

They're great for making up for bad writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Vampyr View Post
                            I hereby put forth the motion that the wedding have multiple gratuitous explosions.

Preferrably of the Naquadria variety.
                            Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                            Explosions are good.

: I do not understand why everything in the script must inevitably explode.

Comment

will earth be attacked by the der'kal?
                              Continuing Stargate
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=50813

Stargate Universal Sin

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=67861

Stargate Dark Frontier
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=71213

Uttara Kuru- Afterimage (proper theme for stargate)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gPYc1boma8

Comment

Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
                                will earth be attacked by the der'kal?
                                Ask everyone else what the current speculation is. I'm certainly not going to give away any spoilers.

Comment

Working...
                                X