No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So are we done here? Is it safe to post episode previews?
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
      Stay in the happy place, but I won't have enforced amnesia.
      Yeah, I'm just giving feedback.

Comment

"Kingdom Come"s to Stargate!
        When SG-1 last saw Harry Maybourne, he seemed to be happily enjoying his reign over a group of extraterrestrial humans as "King Arkhan," the prophesied ruler who saved them from the Goa'uld. But that wonderful life he's been living seems to be in danger, and one of his subjects arrives at the ISGC asking for assistance on his behalf. Apparently, a group of humans from the far side of the planet have decided to make war on Arkhan's people, and have an advantage that turns things decidedly in their favor; they've located an Ancient facility on the planet, filled to the brim with weapons technology.

While juggling demands from their superiors to secure the Ancient lab for Earth and the need to protect Maybourne, SG-1 runs into a shocking revelation on the planet... one that requires the "delicate" expertise of General Jack O'Neill.

"Kingdom Come" will guest star Richard Dean Anderson as Jack O'Neill and Tom McBeath as Harry Maybourne/King Ahkan.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

sounds good

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            OOOOOOOOOOOO, OMG fraking god, I cant fraking wait to this ep to air so I can see it.

Woot Woot.

I am so like excited, I cant wait for it to come out.

Comment

When will we be seeing the New Furling ship in action?
              [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Cool.

But "I've never seen it in an ep where there's no need for it" is a horrible argument, Shadow Dragon. They never said anything about it, so I will assume that they are rational and did put one on it.
                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  Holy S***. That sound great.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                  Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
                    When will we be seeing the New Furling ship in action?
                    Soon. I'm trying to scale back on ship episodes, though.

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                    But "I've never seen it in an ep where there's no need for it" is a horrible argument, Shadow Dragon. They never said anything about it, so I will assume that they are rational and did put one on it.
                    The Alpha Site has never used an iris... and they certainly would have in situations such as the time Anubis' Kull Warriors attacked.

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                    Holy S***. That sound great.

Comment

Talking about the one in the mountain here...which was far, far, far more advanced than the other "tent" sites.

But great preview. Looks pretty awesome.
                      sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

i agre with him. wow hurry up please i want to see it!!!!!!

by the wa on the topic of the furling warsip. it has no shields. it wouldn't be much use would it? and what are you planning on callng the urling warship? and aother thing about the great warship will it have any fighters? i'm sure they would be a good asset to the alliance. and i undrstand about the toning down on ships.

HURRY UP!!!! or i will send theboyz round.

and time for my famous mini-ep!

"Mckay!What the hell are those things!"
                        " I don't know. they look like wraith but our weapons are having no effect! and the daedalus showed no lifesigns in here!"
                        &"Guys..."
                        &"What?"
                        " the wraith just turned in something."
                        "What?"
                        " a bug"
                        "Mckay...."
                        "No it's not possible."
                        "Looks lke it is."
                        "Damn it"
                        *whimpers* "yikes."
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                          I'm going to Baltimore for the weekend, sorry haha.

by the wa on the topic of the furling warsip. it has no shields. it wouldn't be much use would it?
                          It didn't have any shields when it was floating amongst the Furling armada because most primary systems had been shut down or disabled. That said, there's a good chance the Alliance can repair it.

and what are you planning on callng the urling warship?
                          Not sure yet, to be honest.

and aother thing about the great warship will it have any fighters? i'm sure they would be a good asset to the alliance. and i undrstand about the toning down on ships.
                          I can't really see the Furlings as fighter people... I envision them more as utilizing these massive and powerful warships to just blow through opposition.

" I don't know. they look like wraith but our weapons are having no effect! and the daedalus showed no lifesigns in here!"
                          &"Guys..."
                          &"What?"
                          "What?"
                          " a bug"
                          "Mckay...."
                          "No it's not possible."
                          "Looks lke it is."
                          "Damn it"
                          *whimpers* "yikes."
                          o.O

Comment

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Commander Thor

I'm going to Baltimore for the weekend, sorry haha.
                            nooooooo!

Quote:
                            by the wa on the topic of the furling warsip. it has no shields. it wouldn't be much use would it?

It didn't have any shields when it was floating amongst the Furling armada because most primary systems had been shut down or disabled. That said, there's a good chance the Alliance can repair it.
                            especially he Noxiums

Quote:
                            and what are you planning on callng the urling warship?

Not sure yet, to be honest.

Quote:
                            and aother thing about the great warship will it have any fighters? i'm sure they would be a good asset to the alliance. and i undrstand about the toning down on ships.

I can't really see the Furlings as fighter people... I envision them more as utilizing these massive and powerful warships to just blow through opposition.
                            well most main ships need defense craft against fighters as the only ship that we have encountered that didn't use them (as far as i know) are the grace aliens. speaking of which are e ever going to see them again?

Quote:
                            &"Guys..."
                            &"What?"
                            "What?"
                            " a bug"
                            "Mckay...."
                            "No it's not possible."
                            "Looks lke it is."
                            "Damn it"
                            *whimpers* "yikes."

o.O
                            now you see why they are famous
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                              well most main ships need defense craft against fighters as the only ship that we have encountered that didn't use them (as far as i know) are the grace aliens.
                              And the Asgard.

speaking of which are e ever going to see them again?
                              One of the last episodes of the season, actually.

Comment

cool. is it in a battle against the Derkal? or initiation into the alliance? and one more thing have you checked out my stories yet? as yo are technically the father of my stories. except my cross-over...... and i hate you!!!!!! you started me fanfic writing and i am planning on starting my third one!!! ahh i am so stressed out i may just stop writing all together.anyway can't wait for next one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X