No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was really good, i didnt see Cecille betraying them, i thot she was a generally concerned person for her society and trusted sg1, but i guess i was wrong lol just one thing, i thot earths naquadah reactors couldnt power an ancient control chair and the iosians one was a lot more primitive than earths... so how was that possible? lol maybe im overthinking this, besides that dumb question, the episode was great, no complaints.
    sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

So does Carter have the ATA gene or was this chair different from the others?

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedgex23 View Post
        That was really good, i didnt see Cecille betraying them, i thot she was a generally concerned person for her society and trusted sg1, but i guess i was wrong lol just one thing, i thot earths naquadah reactors couldnt power an ancient control chair and the iosians one was a lot more primitive than earths... so how was that possible? lol maybe im overthinking this, besides that dumb question, the episode was great, no complaints.
        The generator was just being used to supplement the power being lost from the ZPM. The module was already doing most of the work... but it wasn't pushing through enough power to actually activate the chair (kind of like the hyperdrive problem in "Adrift"; they had loads of power, but were just under the line). The generator pushed them into "active" status, more or less.

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
        So does Carter have the ATA gene or was this chair different from the others?
        Well she's been using a Lantean scanner every so often now And yes, Carter received the gene therapy while on Atlantis.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Good episode really didn't expect that. Cant wait to see the ships you choose
          This isn't Atlantis?
          I don't think so.
          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Your writing efficiency is quite remarkable. I should get back to my own works and open a new thread for my productions. I've already got a number of stories in the bag already, but I have to make a few alterations to better keep in line with Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
              Your writing efficiency is quite remarkable. I should get back to my own works and open a new thread for my productions. I've already got a number of stories in the bag already, but I have to make a few alterations to better keep in line with Atlantis.
              You should, I really liked your work

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Next...

A "Conflict of Interests" Threatens Earth!

SG-1 is invited to Nueva Colony to witness the start of construction on the hyper-advanced X-305 Jupiter, an experimental warship designed five years in the future and brought back to the present by a time traveling Jonas Quinn ("The Time Traveler"). It is expected that the battleship could easily take on Der'kal cruisers and hold the line against the alien invasion. With luck, it could turn the tide of the war in favor of the Alliance forces.

Unfortunately, that dream is in jeopardy. The Chinese are leading the charge back on Earth to reallocate the funds being used to build the Jupiter to planetary issues... ones near-exclusively benefitting China. But with half of the United Nations under their economic sway, it seems unlikely that the world can rally against the Chinese in time to save the project. With no allies on the political field, the team will have to face down the Middle Kingdom on its own... or risk losing their one and only chance to win the war.

"Conflict of Interests" will guest star Tamlyn Tomita as Chinese Ambassador Shen Xiaoyi
                Last edited by s09119; 19 July 2008, 12:57 PM.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I was just going through your story titles looking for what ships could be in the episodes and these stood out to me
                  14x10 "Shadows of the Past" (Part 1 of 2)
                  14x11 "Lost and Found" (Part 2 of 2)
                  So im starting to think about The Daniel Jackson as one of the ships or maybe the Replicator Ship....please no more bugs but it could be a good way to "deal" with the Der'kal like how the I.O.A planed to deal with the Ori
                  This isn't Atlantis?
                  I don't think so.

Comment

nice ep.

Comment

Yeah it sounds great, when should we expect the episode? can´t wait too read it...
                      McKay: "We need the Zed-Pee-Em to power the gate."
                      O'Neill: "Huh?"
                      Daniel: "Zee-Pee-Em. He's Canadian."
                      O'Neill (to McKay): I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                        Yeah it sounds great, when should we expect the episode? can´t wait too read it...
                        Not until Monday or Tuesday at least. Weekends I take off

Comment

Doh!! well at least im on Vacation
                          But that means it will seem like a longer wait
                          This isn't Atlantis?
                          I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                            Doh!! well at least im on Vacation
                            But that means it will seem like a longer wait
                            You'll have fun.
                            CRAZY IRISH GUY :

Puddle Jumper Pilot- Sheppard - Asmir
                            Scientist - McKay - Shirt n' Tie
                            Scientist - Zalenka- Bar
                            Cook and able body - Ronon - Master Bray Tack .
                            Crazy Irish Guy Was Here .

Spoiler:
                            Are we Geeks or Nerds

Comment

Great episode. But 'Zhong Guo' means 'Middle Kingdom', not country.
                              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                                Great episode. But 'Zhong Guo' means 'Middle Kingdom', not country.
                                I knew it sounded off... thanks yet again My attention span is getting shorter due to drustration at trying to rewrite AoT in the Movies section haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X