Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
    how long do i have to wait
    Good question... I'd say until Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm taking the weekend off writing to just relax
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
      The Coming Storm" will feature _Avery Brooks_ as Tasca and _Micheal Dorn_ as Vur'naa.
      It's gonna ba a puppet.... Were all going to end up replaced by CGI!

Comment

Working-paper excerpt from Season 14 finale, "Star By Star"

Spoiler:
        STARGATE: SG-1
        "Star By Star"

Starring:
        Richard Dean Anderson
        Amanda Tapping
        Ben Browder
        Claudia Black
        Christopher Judge
        Reiko Aylesworth
        Corin Nemic

Carter: They arrived in our galaxy two years ago, trailing behind them a fleet far more massive than anything we had ever seen. We would have welcomed them as brothers, but instead they saw us as vile enemies, infidels who could only look forward to a long and bloody struggle for suvival. As a member of SG-1, I've seen demons, dark gods, and terrible monsters, but nothing quite measured up to the carnage these things leave in their wake. Before the Der'kal, I had never seen an entire world die before my very eyes.

Talbot: We did our best to hold them off, to strike back. Their numbers... overwhelmed us. One by one, our worlds fell. Races turned on one another as the alien menace tread ever-closer to destroying everything we had worked so hard to build. Every attempt at negotiation failed, every battle led to more death and devastation. It seemed as though the end truly had come.

Mitchell: But then the incredible happened. We held the line. We showed the Der'kal that we would not go quietly into the night. If the other races wouldn't help us, we would fight on alone. No allies, no reinforcements. No retreat, no surrender.

Vala: It didn't matter that we were outnumbered a thousand to... a million to... a billion to one. If they thought this galaxy would bow like all the others, they were sadly mistaken. We had faced the Goa'uld, the Replicators, the Ori. We would not be defeated so easily.

Daniel: We showed the Der'kal that we would never leave our men behind. That we would never willingly yield to the dark promises of death. But they learned the wrong lesson from us through all those battles. Because when the need is great enough, every human being is capable of incredible sacrifice... if only to save this galaxy from being swallowed alive, star by agonizing star...
        Last edited by s09119; 13 July 2008, 06:15 PM.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I see I-Day in there Nice job tho.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            Working-paper excerpt from Season 14 finale, "Star By Star"

Spoiler:
            STARGATE: SG-1
            "Star By Star"

Starring:
            Richard Dean Anderson
            Amanda Tapping
            Ben Browder
            Claudia Black
            Christopher Judge
            Reiko Aylesworth
            Corin Nemic

Talbot: They arrived in our galaxy two years ago, trailing behind them a fleet far more massive than anything we had ever seen. We would have welcomed them as brothers, but instead they saw us as vile enemies, infidels who could only look forward to a long and bloody struggle for suvival. As a member of SG-1, I've seen demons, dark gods, and terrible monsters, but nothing quite measured up to the carnage these things leave in their wake. Before the Der'kal, I had never seen an entire world die before my very eyes.

Carter: We did our best to hold them off, to strike back. Their numbers... overwhelmed us. One by one, our worlds fell. Races turned on one another as the alien menace tread ever-closer to destroying everything we had worked so hard to build. Every attempt at negotiation failed, every battle led to more death and devastation. It seemed as though the end truly had come.

Mitchell: But then the incredible happened. We held the line. We showed the Der'kal that we would not go quietly into the night. If the other races wouldn't help us, we would fight on alone. No allies, no reinforcements. No retreat, no surrender.

Vala: It didn't matter that we were outnumbered a thousand to... a million to... a billion to one. If they thought this galaxy would bow like all the others, they were sadly mistaken. We had faced the Goa'uld, the Replicators, the Ori. We would not be defeated so easily.

Daniel: We showed the Der'kal that we would never leave our men behind. That we would never willingly yield to the dark promises of death. But they learned the wrong lesson from us through all those battles. Because when the need is great enough, every human being is capable of incredible sacrifice... if only to save this galaxy from being swallowed alive, star by agonizing star...
            It seems as tho ur gonna make earth stand alone against the derkal....thats hardly fair lol and it also sounds like ur gonna make some important planets fall, cuz their arent that many important planets that earth would care about...
            sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

"star by agonizing star"

My first thought was that Earth was going to start destroying entire star systems (like in "Exodus") so that the Der'kal fleets therein would also be destroyed. I don't see the ISGC killing thousands upon thousands of innocents just to destroy enemy fleets so the systems would be uninhabited, but then why would the Der'kal be there if it was uninhabited (and therefore not worth visiting)?

Then my mind jumped to, "What if the Der'kal started destroying entire systems instead of capturing them?"

There doesn't seem much sense in it, but it's there. :-/

Comment

Ehhhhhhhh-Were all doomed............

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedgex23 View Post
                  It seems as tho ur gonna make earth stand alone against the derkal....thats hardly fair lol and it also sounds like ur gonna make some important planets fall, cuz their arent that many important planets that earth would care about...
                  We'll see what's fair or not in episodes to come... and just because you haven't heard of many important planets doesn't mean there aren't any. Before Season 12, no one had ever heard of Ankgor, after all, but it became a major point of contention between the Alliance and the Der'kal.

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                  "star by agonizing star"

My first thought was that Earth was going to start destroying entire star systems (like in "Exodus") so that the Der'kal fleets therein would also be destroyed. I don't see the ISGC killing thousands upon thousands of innocents just to destroy enemy fleets so the systems would be uninhabited, but then why would the Der'kal be there if it was uninhabited (and therefore not worth visiting)?
                  That's an interesting thought. Wonder if we'll ever get the power to do that...

Then my mind jumped to, "What if the Der'kal started destroying entire systems instead of capturing them?"

There doesn't seem much sense in it, but it's there. :-/
                  If you can't control a resource, the best course of action is to deny it to your enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    That's an interesting thought. Wonder if we'll ever get the power to do that...
                    Well, any unneeded stargate and an address to a known black hole will do the trick.

Comment

I just read one of your storys, it was great!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Ty Keys View Post
                        I just read one of your storys, it was great!
                        Thank you Always a good thing to hear.

And just for the record... yes, my writing is terrible at the very beginning haha.

Comment

Hey Ty Keys, nice sig by the way ROFL
                          sigpic
                          The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                            Hey Ty Keys, nice sig by the way ROFL
                            lmao, i totally agree

And when can we expect the next ep out?
                            sigpic

Comment

Ive been debating whether to write my own fic...

I mean idk, ive always wanted to but i dont think im that great of a writer, eh is a good word for my writing.

I think im just gonna write one epi so sumthing and post it and see what everyone thinks...

Please jsut tell me how dreadful it is and if i should continue writing or just give it up cuz i suck...

Thanks

Heres the link: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...88#post8579288
                              Last edited by cuttingedgex23; 15 July 2008, 09:35 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedgex23 View Post
                                Ive been debating whether to write my own fic...

I mean idk, ive always wanted to but i dont think im that great of a writer, eh is a good word for my writing.

I think im just gonna write one epi so sumthing and post it and see what everyone thinks...

Please jsut tell me how dreadful it is and if i should continue writing or just give it up cuz i suck...

Thanks

Heres the link: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...88#post8579288

I've had many walls I've hit in my own writing. I'm trying to get back on track myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X