Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
    Thanks and I was in a happy mood....
    What, the thought of a horde of alien soldiers destroying dozens of planets doesn't make you think of rainbows and butterflies? How strange...
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Are we going to use the replicators?

Make bug, slave it to a neural intephace, like an ancinet stasis pod, then place both in a time dilation fileds, within days you have an army of battle-spiders and repli-cruisers. backed by somone who can efecitively marshal these new forces, or several somones.

On that note, when the der'kal supership shows up at earth(we all know you gonna do it) are we going to "upload a virus to their mothership"?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        Are we going to use the replicators?

Make bug, slave it to a neural intephace, like an ancinet stasis pod, then place both in a time dilation fileds, within days you have an army of battle-spiders and repli-cruisers. backed by somone who can efecitively marshal these new forces, or several somones.

On that note, when the der'kal supership shows up at earth(we all know you gonna do it) are we going to "upload a virus to their mothership"?
        Replicators will not be involved haha, the IOA learned its lesson and the UN isn't that stupid.

And no, there will be no use of computer viruses to save mankind... assuming it's Earth I'm talking about. I mean, we all know they'll come for us eventually, but there may be bigger fish to fry after all.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Replicators will not be involved haha, the IOA learned its lesson and the UN isn't that stupid.

And no, there will be no use of computer viruses to save mankind... assuming it's Earth I'm talking about. I mean, we all know they'll come for us eventually, but there may be bigger fish to fry after all.
          Wht bigger fish???

And just for the record, i hate fish!
          sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

What, the thought of a horde of alien soldiers destroying dozens of planets doesn't make you think of rainbows and butterflies? How strange...
            Oh yeah, that just gives me a nice warm and fuzzy feeling.
            sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
              Oh yeah, that just gives me a nice warm and fuzzy feeling.
              I figured

So, just out of curiosity... anyone have a favorite episode yet? I don't think any of my battles have quite matched something like "Be All My Sins Remember'd," and I seriously doubt I could go up against "Rising" or "Unending," but still... nice to know if my time's being spent well haha.

Comment

nice ep.

Comment

Wow...favorite?

*goes off to review*
                  sigpic

Comment

Id say the opener to season 12 was pretty flipping awesome, it gave a feel of major change for the good, it was awesome, and then Time traveler easily makes the top 5......
                    [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

I figured

So, just out of curiosity... anyone have a favorite episode yet? I don't think any of my battles have quite matched something like "Be All My Sins Remember'd," and I seriously doubt I could go up against "Rising" or "Unending," but still... nice to know if my time's being spent well haha.
                      Probably "Time Traveler", but then again i cant really remember the older ones. My memory sucks

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Personally, I rather liked "The Relic"/"Takeover" mini-arc in Season 12, when Garrin located the Furling warship and took it over... I don't know, I just found the idea of SG-1 running around a cruiser, forced to ask Chinese for help, and being on a Furling ship really cool

Comment

Personally, I rather liked "The Relic"/"Takeover" mini-arc in Season 12, when Garrin located the Furling warship and took it over... I don't know, I just found the idea of SG-1 running around a cruiser, forced to ask Chinese for help, and being on a Furling ship really cool
                          i agree, i thot the whole lets run around a furling ship and ask chinese for help was rather ironic and a great storyline.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that was pretty good. I must say that I think 'Time Traveler' was your pinicle so far, and I also liked the first episode of the Der'kal invasion. (darn, forgot the name...)
                            sigpic

Comment

hey whens the next epi come out, cuz im goin away thursday night, coming back monday, and i wont have access to a pc
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedgex23 View Post
                                hey whens the next epi come out, cuz im goin away thursday night, coming back monday, and i wont have access to a pc
                                "Resistance" should be out by tomorrow night at the latest. And, finally, the Season 14 episode list in the OP has been finalized Yay for no more editing that page for a while!

Comment

Working...
                                X