Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
    what about the Gadmeer or the Vulcans
    Vulcans? Will they be accompanied by Klingons and Cardassians?

Comment

You said to look at the Gateworld Virtual Fleet 3.0.

Well I looked at it a little bit (ok the last 3-4 pages) & I'm going to take a stab & say.....

Spoiler:
      The Reapers? Those Wraith-like things (I think it was Reapers)

Anywho, can not wait & please please please can you give us some more, I'm dying without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jezzalinko99au View Post
        You said to look at the Gateworld Virtual Fleet 3.0.

Well I looked at it a little bit (ok the last 3-4 pages) & I'm going to take a stab & say.....

Spoiler:
        The Reapers? Those Wraith-like things (I think it was Reapers)

Anywho, can not wait & please please please can you give us some more, I'm dying without it.
        The Reapers? Hmmm, they were an interesting race...

And the hiatus will be over soon enough, don't you worry your pretty little heads. However, a week and a half (starting Monday) will be s09119-less, as I'll be touring New York City and Washington with some friends and won't have access to a computer.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

The Reapers against our limited fleet, that would be interesting

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
          Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

The Reapers against our limited fleet, that would be interesting
            Didn't say it was them, though, did I? The Der'kal are going to remain the primary enemy for now; this new race will be sort of like the Travelers in that they won't be bad guys... but they may not be good guys, either.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              Didn't say it was them, though, did I? The Der'kal are going to remain the primary enemy for now; this new race will be sort of like the Travelers in that they won't be bad guys... but they may not be good guys, either.
              Neutrality pisses me off!

j/k ofcourse, neutrality is fine, as long as they don't double cross is, then we'll blow them and their grey everything right out of the sky. (futurama reference for those not in the loop)

Comment

Growing Pains?
                With the Nox, Tok'ra and Jaffa, sounds like it is going to be good
                SG-1:

SGA:

Comment

How are you tying in the ancients???
                  I thot u didnt like the ancients???
                  *shakes head, confuseded*
                  sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedgex23 View Post
                    How are you tying in the ancients???
                    I thot u didnt like the ancients???
                    *shakes head, confuseded*
                    On the contrary, I love the Ancients However, I want the focus of this continuation to be the Furlings and their legacy. That said, the Ancients still have a few roles to play in things.

Comment

OK, let's go over the candiates.

Core
                      Crysalix
                      Navo
                      Halen
                      Glerites
                      Adihinilo()
                      Swarm
                      And in shameless self indulgence: Razg?

Comment

how much longer till the season begins, im dieing here

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                        Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Yeah really.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmandex View Post
                            Yeah really.
                            Well I did say I'm going to be going to New York and DC for a week and a half, didn't I? I'm leaving today, but as soon as I get back I'll start rolling out new episodes

That way you'll look forward to me just as much as them

Comment

Well I did say I'm going to be going to New York and DC for a week and a half, didn't I? I'm leaving today, but as soon as I get back I'll start rolling out new episodes

That way you'll look forward to me just as much as them
                              lol

Comment

Day 1

Comment

Working...
                                X