Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way; great episode! I'm really enjoying the revised Season 11

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    otherwise it would be a painfull fit in the der'kal's head..
    Lol
    SG Vennix
    (Executive Producer/Creator)
    - Coming Soon -
    http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Star Chronicles: Dark Frontier

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      Oh, you would be correct. I'll have to fix that when I get home. Nice catch!
      I think that's the second time that's happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        I think that's the second time that's happened.
        Seriously? Jeeze, poor Anise...
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

So I have a proposition for all of you. I was reminded that I currently have the first two episodes of the first Continuing SG-1 season finished, as well as the first two episode of the first Continuing Atlantis season. So that gave me an idea; seeing as the SG-1 stuff is just rewrites and the main plot has already been finished...

What are people's thoughts on swapping out the shows each week? For example, I'd write the first two episodes of SGU Season 3 to catch up, then switch to an episode of Atlantis, then SG-1, then back to Universe, and so on. They'd all be out of whack timeline-wise, of course, but it'd be like three shows airing simultaneously nonetheless. Anyway, it's definitely a possibility to keep the writing fresh, though I understand why some people may not like the idea. SG-1 got six straight seasons but this would constantly interrupt the flow of the other two shows and delay their completion times.

So, thoughts? I have no opinion on it as of yet, just looking for some feedback before I go ahead with the rest of SG-1 Season 11.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Just do season 11 when ever you complete them which are still great and air the Atlantis each week as it would be like airing new episodes while replaying episodes through the week as that's how sky did it with sgu and reruns of sg1

i rule startegic games

Comment

I think your suggestion is good for suspense purposes. But it might be confusing for random "viewers" who pop in, so it's your call.

shadez2's idea is also pretty good, but it requires you to write more each week.
              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

I think produce the sg1 v2's whenever they are ready, but do atlantis once a week if you're able. I'd hold off on SGU till atlantis is done, but that's just my opinion.
                Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Do whatever you want/need to raise the quality of your stories. If you think writing them at the same time, one by one, in succession, will refresh your ideas enabling an even better storytelling flow, go for it. Whatever you decide, we'll continue to read you stories.
                  sigpic
                  - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                    shadez2's idea is also pretty good, but it requires you to write more each week.
                    Yeah, I'm not sure I can crank out two things simultaneously haha, that might be a bit much.

Comment

so, when are you going to start SGU continuation?
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        Properly soon after Stargate Universe finishes

what do you mean 'cancelled'!?!?!?!!?!!!!
                        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          That's what I'm trying to decide right now... I could start it right now, working it in with the other two shows, or wait until SGA is finished as originally planned.
                          Last edited by s09119; 20 May 2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

i'd say:

do what feels best.

Comment

Personally, I'd continue with SGA; filling it in with the SG-1 revision every when they are ready. And then leave SGU until SGA is completed.
                              SG Vennix
                              - Coming Soon -
                              http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Star Chronicles: Dark Frontier

Comment

I will say this: if you continue Universe immediately rather than waiting, it'll cheapen the ending that we got.
                                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Working...
                                X