• Show
Clear All

Nice.

Did Sam take the memory wipe?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
      Nice.

Did Sam take the memory wipe?
      I don't know, I wasn't there Up to you to decide.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        I don't know, I wasn't there Up to you to decide.
        *shakes fist* dammit! I want to know!!!!

hmmm maybe i could bombard your blog with angry comments/questions DEMANDING to know the truth!?!

On the plus side

Yay! The Tok'ra are back! (Good explanation for why we didn't see much of them in the later season btw)

Although i felt the 'canadian forest joke' was very flat. Its the un-spokern observation s09119! You need to be more sly about those sort of things XD

And why does everyone have to talk on balconies in CSG!?! :s I mean, its like every d-a-m time in season 16 characters need a serious talk scene, their on "something that overlooks something with a pretty CGI backdrop!"
        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
          And why does everyone have to talk on balconies in CSG!?! :s I mean, its like every d-a-m time in season 16 characters need a serious talk scene, their on "something that overlooks something with a pretty CGI backdrop!"
          It beats "peda-conferencing" ala The West Wing.

Comment

Originally posted by choo1701 View Post
            *shakes fist* dammit! I want to know!!!!

Hmmm maybe i could bombard your blog with angry comments/questions demanding to know the truth!?!

on the plus side

yay! The tok'ra are back! (good explanation for why we didn't see much of them in the later season btw)

although i felt the 'canadian forest joke' was very flat. Its the un-spokern observation s09119! You need to be more sly about those sort of things xd

and why does everyone have to talk on balconies in csg!?! :s i mean, its like every d-a-m time in season 16 characters need a serious talk scene, their on "something that overlooks something with a pretty cgi backdrop!"
            Because I LIKE BALCONIES, THEY'RE PRETTY.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I love it.

THIS is the kind of answer we need to see more often. No on-the-fly post-facto hogwash; let's be brutally honest with our fans.
              sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Haven't commented on the past few episodes (except the series finale), but they've been really good! I'm liking season 11 v2.0 a lot. It's very much like reading it for the first time ( yes, I understand that most of it IS new haha).

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                  I love it.

THIS is the kind of answer we need to see more often. No on-the-fly post-facto hogwash; let's be brutally honest with our fans.
                  My kind of attitude.

Comment

yeah, gotta say this "revival" is pretty cool so far. I'm not big on the DVD stuff were the directors/ writers blab on about the show, but was there ever a point when they wanted to go back and redo stuff? It'd be interesting to hear about that and if someone could direct me to those interviews if they exist, that'd be great!
                    Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                    sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

FINE! GO LIKE YOUR PRETTY BALCONIES! SEE IF I CARE!

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                      I love it.
                      Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                      My kind of attitude.
                      *cough*butt monkeys*coughcough*

(jokes guys. And i agree Lt McCoy, but its easy enough to "put your foot in it" thanks to there being so little privacy on the internet. Especially if you could loose your job because of being less 'hogwash')
                      [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

what better place to talk than a balcony?

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                          FINE! GO LIKE YOUR PRETTY BALCONIES! SEE IF I CARE!

*cough*butt monkeys*coughcough*

(jokes guys. And i agree Lt McCoy, but its easy enough to "put your foot in it" thanks to there being so little privacy on the internet. Especially if you could loose your job because of being less 'hogwash')
                          Hmm. Indeed.
                          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

"Whereas her symbiote, Freya was always a brilliant analytical mind, she herself preferred policy and more diplomatic pursuits."

Just a small point but wasn't Freya the host and Anise the symbiote?
                            SG Vennix
                            (Executive Producer/Creator)
                            - Coming Soon -
                            http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Star Chronicles: Dark Frontier
                            (Executive Producer/Creator)

Comment

Originally posted by Dan93 View Post
                              "Whereas her symbiote, Freya was always a brilliant analytical mind, she herself preferred policy and more diplomatic pursuits."

Just a small point but wasn't Freya the host and Anise the symbiote?
                              Oh, you would be correct. I'll have to fix that when I get home. Nice catch!

Comment

otherwise it would be a painfull fit in the der'kal's head..

Comment

Working...
                                X