Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
    A hint? Alright; if you put this in the context of early seasons, there's a strong case for renaming this episode "Prologue."
    Spoiler:
    Does that mean it will explain that obelisk thingy the Der'kal found shortly after their arrival which foretold their defeat? I don't think you ever did explain that one...
    SG Vennix
    (Executive Producer/Creator)
    - Coming Soon -
    http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Star Chronicles: Dark Frontier

Comment

Originally posted by Dan93 View Post
      Spoiler:
      Does that mean it will explain that obelisk thingy the Der'kal found shortly after their arrival which foretold their defeat? I don't think you ever did explain that one...
      Good thought, but no. That was put there by Janus; just like the obelisk with future history in "It's Good to Be King."
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Spoiler:
        I was thinking maybe more along the lines of "Stargate Central" gets attacked by aliens through the gate (FOOTHOLD ALIENS!!!! .... ..... oh.) and personnal get snatched (like Apohis did in CotG) and Earth sends a team after them.

But that might be thinking a little too "early"
        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Is that a reference to what I think it is...
          It is most definitely a reference to what you think it is.

(I mean, honestly, how many things could it possibly be a reference to, anyway? )
          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
            Spoiler:
            I was thinking maybe more along the lines of "Stargate Central" gets attacked by aliens through the gate (FOOTHOLD ALIENS!!!! .... ..... oh.) and personnal get snatched (like Apohis did in CotG) and Earth sends a team after them.

But that might be thinking a little too "early"
            I'm not giving away any plot details. I gave out a hint, I'll say no more
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I'm not giving away any plot details. I gave out a hint, I'll say no more
              So...does that mean:

Spoiler:

The cake is a lie?
              I can haz cheezeburger?
              I lost the game?
              I'm three french fries short of a happy meal?
              (made you look!!!111 )

oh. Yeah, we're the "Fifth Great Race". Spreading knowledge and peace throughout the universe. One wacko meme at a time

[''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

don't run with scissors.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  An accident strands SG-1 and the crew of the Jupiter in a distant galaxy millions of years ago where they realise they are in fact the ancestors of the Alterans... Massive predestination paradox! Either that or it has something to do with the origins of the Der'kal?
                  SG Vennix
                  - Coming Soon -
                  http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Star Chronicles: Dark Frontier

Comment

Is that a reference to what I think it is...
                    I know what it is... but i wont tell.
                    sigpic
                    - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

if i enter
                      No, it's May! You're a MONTH LATE!
                      into Google i get all sorts of advice on pregnancy.

i just ascended laughing XD

Comment

That is priceless on so many levels ...
                        sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Originally posted by Dan93 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          An accident strands SG-1 and the crew of the Jupiter in a distant galaxy millions of years ago where they realise they are in fact the ancestors of the Alterans... Massive predestination paradox! Either that or it has something to do with the origins of the Der'kal?
                          We already have the origins of the Der'kal, don't we? Didn't Vur'naa cover what started them on the warpath in the S15 finale?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                            if i enter into Google i get all sorts of advice on pregnancy.

i just ascended laughing XD
                            ROTF!

I would green you if I could... ohhh... man....

Comment

Question: Will the atlantis continuation be it's own thread or just keep this one going?
                              Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                              sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

it kinda makes sense to start a new one and call it "Continuing SGA"

Comment

Working...
                                X