Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the love of all that loves, please use punctution

Comment

I always miss episodes through work and uk army reserves and I am a guy steelbox
      My way works in uk and usa as I have gone on a few trips on holiday and used it for sga when that was running and now just uk for sgu sg-18

i rule startegic games

Comment

Whoa whoa, we have rule violations on the thread?! DON'T TELL SKY

Seriously though, rules are important. Not that big a deal though, no one's doing anything for malicious reasons, I don't think. Anyway, spent the weekend at a debate tournament in Chicago, very nice city. Not as nice as Boston (IMHO), but nice.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Whoa whoa, we have rule violations on the thread?! DON'T TELL SKY
          Okay. Scouts Honour! But remeber: if they ask about the 'noodle incident', it wasn't our fault, since no one can prove anything!!

So whats a 'debate tournament' s09119?
          Last edited by Choo1701; 05 April 2011, 11:02 PM.
          [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

a tournament at which you debate stuff, i'd say

Comment

Noodle Incident....? o.o
              sigpic

Comment

s09119 - in the Interstellar Alliance what is going to be the structure of the armed forces? are they going to have one large unified defence force (like Star Trek) or keep their individual fleets and troops and pool them together when required?
                SG Vennix
                (Executive Producer/Creator)
                - Coming Soon -
                http://vennixproductions.wikia.com/

Star Chronicles: Dark Frontier

Comment

Originally posted by shadez2 View Post
                  I always miss episodes through work and uk army reserves and I am a guy steelbox
                  My way works in uk and usa as I have gone on a few trips on holiday and used it for sga when that was running and now just uk for sgu sg-18
                  My apologies, i have no right to say what you can or can't do, thats your decision. But it's the rules, rules of the forum that we agreed to when signed here.

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                  Okay. Scouts Honour! But remeber: if they ask about the 'noodle incident', it wasn't our fault, since no one can prove anything!!
                  Ah, the Noodles, they go from N.Y to Paris.
                  sigpic
                  - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

It's ok I just giving you my reason why I use that site as it uses an American server and can watch episodes a week early or catch up when on manuvers

i rule startegic games

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                      a tournament at which you debate stuff, i'd say
                      Oh killman, you're GOOD

@Dan93: That's what I was thinking, yeah, at least at first. Eventually I imagine that the ISA will have a military force that's more robust than its members, and each member world/government would maintain a militia force instead. So a very slow transition from Articles of Confederation to Constitution, if you want to think of it that way. "Very slow" meaning many, many decades if not a few centuries.
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

@Dan93: That's what I was thinking, yeah, at least at first. Eventually I imagine that the ISA will have a military force that's more robust than its members, and each member world/government would maintain a militia force instead. So a very slow transition from Articles of Confederation to Constitution, if you want to think of it that way. "Very slow" meaning many, many decades if not a few centuries.
                        Ah...I see. So not something we are likely to see in the finale "Epilogue" then?
                        SG Vennix
                        - Coming Soon -

Comment

Originally posted by Dan93 View Post
                          Ah...I see. So not something we are likely to see in the finale "Epilogue" then?
                          Probably not. "Epilogue" is going to deal with one very specific plotline that will, for all intents and purposes, bring the show entirely full circle.

Comment

Or until they get attacked by a new large enemy from outside and are forced to pool resources and fall in line behind a leader again.....
                            Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                            sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                              Or until they get attacked by a new large enemy from outside and are forced to pool resources and fall in line behind a leader again.....
                              We've seen what the Der'kal could do... o.o
                              Imagine a race advanced as the Ori and as numerical as the Der'kal... Oh the doom they would spread.
                              Last edited by Commander Thor; 08 April 2011, 04:13 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                                We've seen what the Der'kal could do... o.o
                                Imagine a race advanced as the Ori and as numerical as the Der'kal... Oh the doom they would spread.
                                Hehe... I can't wait!!

I don't want to pester; but any idea when we can expect another episode? Cos I really enjoyed "Sui Generis"; though I would like to see the Aschen's duplicity come back and bite them on the arse

Oh, and do you plan on starting the Atlantis continuation after you've completed SG-1? Any spoilers you'd care to give us?
                                SG Vennix
                                - Coming Soon -

Comment

Working...
                                X