No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gosh, I've been following for at least three of those years I think. I originally joined gateworld to follow this series.
    Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
    sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
      Gosh, I've been following for at least three of those years I think. I originally joined gateworld to follow this series.
      Did you really? Wow, that means a lot to hear, honestly. I hope the journey's been as entertaining for you (and, of course, everyone else) as it has been for me. That goes for registered users and guests alike.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

So in my head I've been thinking out some of my eventual SGU Season 3... and as awesome as "Deliverance" was, it threw a wrench in some of my ideas. A shame, but I think I can use some clever writing and a few substitutions to keep my plan alive.

On a side note, I finished my outline for the rest of SGA tonight prior to the new episode!
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

You shouldn't have too much trouble.

I've had a few wrenches thrown into my outlines for my SGA fics before.

Comment

let me guess. seedship+ destiny as the Pegasus was to Galactica?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              let me guess. seedship+ destiny as the Pegasus was to Galactica?
              Naw, although I did like the seed ship sticking around for a while. I'm sure we can find another one somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                Ooooo. Even better. Then he has to live with the guilt.
                Well since he already has to live with the guilt of killing those refuggies when he was an active pilot and the galaran female scientist (well not actually him but the feeling was the same), well thinking furter, those experiences may have open the door for the action he did now.
                sigpic
                - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  Did you really? Wow, that means a lot to hear, honestly. I hope the journey's been as entertaining for you (and, of course, everyone else) as it has been for me. That goes for registered users and guests alike.
                  Yeah I did and I haven't looked back. You haven't disappointed.
                  Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                  sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

I've followed your episodes since I joined GWF myself. But I have to admit I haven't been following it solidly for the past while but when I came back I had a few good eps to read, and I'll give you a full critical evaluation over pm when I am concious s09.
                    sigpic

Comment

Whoops, I should go fix that then, huh?

And what reference? I totally made that up on my own
                      Starways Congress is the big interstellar government in the Ender series, don't you love convergent evolution?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                        Starways Congress is the big interstellar government in the Ender series, don't you love convergent evolution?
                        Haha I was being sarcastic, that's why I chose it I have a few Ender references, actually; the episode "Xenocide" takes its name from that Ender book, and Jason Carter being the social outcast genius who can be out of class for periods of time and still outsmart everyone came from the monitor-removal aftermath in the first novel.

Comment

As a side note, I just realized that SGU doesn't follow a one season = one year rule like the other shows... that throws things off a bit <_<

Comment

Actually, there were hints in the first seasons of SG-1 that one season was longer than a year ... if you listen closely ...
                            sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Haha I was being sarcastic, that's why I chose it I have a few Ender references, actually; the episode "Xenocide" takes its name from that Ender book, and Jason Carter being the social outcast genius who can be out of class for periods of time and still outsmart everyone came from the monitor-removal aftermath in the first novel.
                              -_- I know someone like that. My age. Higher Biology. Missed about 2/3 of the school years, still got the highest score.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                                Actually, there were hints in the first seasons of SG-1 that one season was longer than a year ... if you listen closely ...
                                Really? I never picked up on that, how so?

Comment

Working...
                                X