No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey to the person who asked how he got days, you could use this quote from SGA S1 "The Siege" P2

Originally posted by Transcript of SGA S1 The Siege P2
    EVERETT: With the ZeePM boosting her engines, she should be here inside of four days.
    Yes that was for the 304's but it would be a reasonable starting point for Hyperdrive travel from pegasus to MW.

Still, hope everything is going well for you s09.

Comment

long time since i seen this on the second page of fan fiction and wonder wheather s09 is still alive as i havent seen him post anything in along time or his laptop/ computer went and crashed

i rule startegic games

Comment

it says this on his page:

Last Activity July 25th, 2010 03:32 PM
        Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
        sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

/thread

RIP Continuing Stargate.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

I'm betting he's just busy. University takes time y'know?
            Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
            Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
            Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101 View Post
              I'm betting he's just busy. University takes time y'know?
              O it defently does. I have only stared and i barly get a chance to get on gateworld

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                O it defently does. I have only stared and i barly get a chance to get on gateworld
                Evidently it takes so much time for you, you have to cut words down to the minimum!

Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

at some point it'll come back. but we have to keep it alive people!

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                  sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

so any news?

Comment

S please come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont want this thread to die...
                        Lets get something goin

Comment

Originally posted by Hallnavy View Post
                          I dont want this thread to die...
                          Lets get something goin
                          sorry mate but there is a point where we are doing nothing but bumping this thread. It has been a very long time since we got any kind of update, and it looks like that trend will continue. It has been an amazing story and it's a shame it ended this way; but ended it has...

Time we all let it go

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                            sorry mate but there is a point where we are doing nothing but bumping this thread. It has been a very long time since we got any kind of update, and it looks like that trend will continue. It has been an amazing story and it's a shame it ended this way; but ended it has...

Time we all let it go
                            i still think S09 is just busy. It's damned hard to make time to write if one has a full time job or school to focus on. As much fun as it is to write Fanfic, RL is more important so i don't blame S09 for being AWOL if such is the case.

Either that or he was abducted by Grays. He may have written something they didn't like

Comment

Or Blues. Or Browns. Or maybe the Der'kal, since he revealed details of their plans to enslave the galaxy. Seriously though, I think I need to get started on my own continuation of Stargate. It might be a long time before s09 comes back.

Comment

It'd be nice if he could just pop in and say something. just to let us know hes okay and alive! that'd take 30 secs. that's how long it took me to write this brief mesage.

sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X