Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The team navigates a "Labyrinth" to take on the Der'kal
    Earth has been liberated. The Alliance has been restored. The Der'kal Empire is dissolved and the alien armada again wanders the intergalactic void. It would seem that the threat has been defused, but SG-1 knows differently; with rogue Der'kal warlords still aiding the Aschen in their genocidal campaign against innocent worlds across the galaxy, they have no choice but to hunt them down and bring them to justice. To that end, the team accompanies Col. Carter aboard the MBP-305 Jupiter on a mission into the warzone, determined to root out a battle fleet that has already destroyed dozens of Alliance ships. But when they arrive, they find themselves boxed inside an interstellar trap, and it's only a matter of time before the predators return for the prey...

"Labyrinth" will not feature any prominent guest stars.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      The team navigates a "Labyrinth" to take on the Der'kal

Earth has been liberated. The Alliance has been restored. The Der'kal Empire is dissolved and the alien armada again wanders the intergalactic void. It would seem that the threat has been defused, but SG-1 knows differently; with rogue Der'kal warlords still aiding the Aschen in their genocidal campaign against innocent worlds across the galaxy, they have no choice but to hunt them down and bring them to justice. To that end, the team accompanies Col. Carter aboard the MBP-305 Jupiter on a mission into the warzone, determined to root out a battle fleet that has already destroyed dozens of Alliance ships. But when they arrive, they find themselves boxed inside an interstellar trap, and it's only a matter of time before the predators return for the prey...

"Labyrinth" will not feature any prominent guest stars.
      Cool, I cant wiat!!!

Comment

Now that defently sounds like an interesting episode!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Yep sounds really really cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPeterson View Post
            It starts off a little slow, but the Season 15 finale is probably the best installment of the continuation yet.
            yeah? I noticed this ones the only season with over 20 eps, that have anything to do with why its so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Laertes View Post
              yeah? I noticed this ones the only season with over 20 eps, that have anything to do with why its so good?
              I suppose it depends on who you ask. The "real" reason for the extra length is that I wanted to fit in a few more episodes but also ended up extending "Pyrrhus" and the finale into two-parters, taking up the spaces I had for other things.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

this may be the stupidest question ever, but for the love of god i cannot figure out where to click and how to access the episode. all i can do is read the spoiler. help? thanks.

Comment

Do mean the last ep or the whole epic? And don't worry about asking stupid questions here as long as it is not mean they are anwerd nicely (this is coming from me and I ask some of the dumdest things but people are nice here)

Comment

Originally posted by tamar View Post
                    this may be the stupidest question ever, but for the love of god i cannot figure out where to click and how to access the episode. all i can do is read the spoiler. help? thanks.
                    Yeah, what Burns said. Don't worry about asking questions, as long as they're civil.

If you're talking about accessing the newest episode (Labyrinth), all there is at the moment is the preview that is on post #5101. s09 hasn't released the full episode as of yet.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                      Yeah, what Burns said. Don't worry about asking questions, as long as they're civil.

If you're talking about accessing the newest episode (Labyrinth), all there is at the moment is the preview that is on post #5101. s09 hasn't released the full episode as of yet.
                      I mean, ANY episodes. I can't find anything to click on that pulls up anything other than a spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by tamar View Post
                        I mean, ANY episodes. I can't find anything to click on that pulls up anything other than a spoiler.
                        The first post has links to all episodes. Although i think if you view forum with newest first instead of oldest first, that might screw things up
                        Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                        Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                        Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Alright, this is a serious problem. After reading about tamar's dilemma I went back to the first page an tried some of the links. All that happened was that I got the first page every time I clicked. I only tried Season 12 and 16, so I don't know if all the links are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Link �wond�sl�mon View Post
                            Alright, this is a serious problem. After reading about tamar's dilemma I went back to the first page an tried some of the links. All that happened was that I got the first page every time I clicked. I only tried Season 12 and 16, so I don't know if all the links are like that.
                            It would appear the new forum software update has changed the way posts are linked to one another... in this case, it's had the effect of making all the episode/season links null and void. This could be bad

I can't fix it right now since I have a double header of final exams in 45 minutes, but I'll try and look into it when I get back. This is going to give me one heck of a headache, I can already tell...

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              It would appear the new forum software update has changed the way posts are linked to one another... in this case, it's had the effect of making all the episode/season links null and void. This could be bad

I can't fix it right now since I have a double header of final exams in 45 minutes, but I'll try and look into it when I get back. This is going to give me one heck of a headache, I can already tell...
                              You could try asking the mods/Greg about it to see if there's a problem on their end first. Might save you a little bit of a headache.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

I would expect that it's a bug that needs to be squashed. It's completely illogical for a forum software to break its own internal links to posts on just an upgrade. Beyond illogical, it's plain stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X