Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanatics square off against SG-1 over the "Paragon"
    After a year of traveling time with Lantean inventor Janus, Jason Carter, the genius nephew of the famous Col. Samantha Carter, found himself endowed with abilities of a human on the cusp of ascension. Hoping that his newfound powers can give scientists a glimpse into the future of the human race and how it can get there, he has spent the better part of the past few months working alongside ISGC researchers. But when religious fanatics abduct him, believing that he represents the arrival of a messiah, SG-1 is dispatched to hunt down the cult and bring him back... before his kidnappers find a way to force his devastating abilities into action on their own.

"Paragon" will guest star _____ ____ as Jason Carter.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      Fanatics square off against SG-1 over the "Paragon"
      Interesting, seems like it could be a controversal issue, but it would be interesting to see how you deal with it

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

sounds like you ahve gotten back into the swing of things S09! Looking forward to he next ep about jason carter, I kinda forgot about him, lol!

I like the planet with the nuclear winter. Nice little twist, and a nice ep to show that the aschen aren't the only bad guys!
        Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
        sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Very good episode! Yeah, nice part about the nuclear winter and the 'beaming the gate away' thing!
          sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
            Very good episode! Yeah, nice part about the nuclear winter and the 'beaming the gate away' thing!
            Well, you know what they say: "Karma's a _____!"
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Well, you know what they say: "Karma's a _____!"
              ery good Ep S09 and as for that ^

Owned Betches Owned
              sigpic

Comment

As a side note, I went back and re-read "Star By Star." Still sends chills down my spine for the final few pages.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPeterson View Post
                  As a side note, I went back and re-read "Star By Star." Still sends chills down my spine for the final few pages.

Comment

Who wouldn't? I mean, have your home blasted to shreds from orbit... I hate to even think about it..
                    sigpic

Comment

Who wouldn't? I mean, have your home blasted to shreds from orbit... I hate to even think about it..
                      Well hopefully we never really meet the Der'kal then... I'm kind of a fan of Earth, too, so not losing the planet would be nice.

Comment

Yepp. Well, we got those Der'kal people who wouldn't follow orders and leave.. But that's just a small number..
                        sigpic

Comment

Yepp. Well, we got those Der'kal people who wouldn't follow orders and leave.. But that's just a small number..
                          I'm sure SG-1 will have them running for the hills in no time.

Comment

lol yup

Comment

The proverbial hills, at any rate

Comment

The proverbial hills, at any rate
                                *scratched head* *pulls out map* Proverbial....proverbial ....

[''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X