Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    awesome. nice twist with the der'kal ship being the der'kal mind and the Jupiter being Carter's mind.
    I figured it added a nice touch

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
    Very good, these episodes are coming out thick and fast, just hope it does not affect the quality
    So far I don't think so, but then again, I'm not the one judging the quality, am I? xD
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I have to comment on it since it's driving me absolutely insane, but your resized signature images have the Ancient text off by just a bit. I held out without saying it for as long as I could, honest!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPeterson View Post
        I have to comment on it since it's driving me absolutely insane, but your resized signature images have the Ancient text off by just a bit. I held out without saying it for as long as I could, honest!
        ...how did I not notice that? Oh well, I'll fix it eventually. Thanks for pointing it out at least.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          ...how did I not notice that? Oh well, I'll fix it eventually. Thanks for pointing it out at least.
          Of course. At the very least they look at lot more professional than the Avalon ones. You're definitely getting better at the banner making.

Comment

I'll tweak it to match then. Also, why does it seem like when I'm absent, the thread is buzzing with people, but when I'm around, it never is xD

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              I'll tweak it to match then. Also, why does it seem like when I'm absent, the thread is buzzing with people, but when I'm around, it never is xD
              That's because everyone is waiting in anticipation of the next ep!!

Comment

hi I just read the whole first season 11 and it was really good but... is the whole fanfic that short? some of the episodes were only a few sentences...A

Comment

Originally posted by Laertes View Post
                  hi I just read the whole first season 11 and it was really good but... is the whole fanfic that short? some of the episodes were only a few sentences...A
                  No. The fic gets progressively longer and more detailed. Although it is stil inl summary style so there is no actual written dialogue.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Season 11 section wasn't written as part of the fanfic, that's why it's very brief and not very detailed. It gets much more in-depth later on.

Comment

wow okay. I looked ahead to some of the later seasons and you're right, they get much longer. there's just so much of it to read...

Comment

wow okay. I looked ahead to some of the later seasons and you're right, they get much longer. there's just so much of it to read...
                        There is a lot of it, yes, but it's also very well thought out and enjoyable.

Comment

Next episode turns "Ashes to Ashes"
                          As the war against the Aschen escalates, even worlds unaligned with either major power begin to get caught in the crossfire. On their latest mission, SG-1 travels to P6X-344, a human planet utterly devastated by a potent bioweapon meant to exterminate millions of innocents. While searching amidst the ruins for clues, however, they find that the populace may not have been quite as "innocent" as they've been led to believe...

"Ashes to Ashes" will not feature any notable guest stars.
                          Last edited by s09119; 10 March 2010, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Oh, cool, I cant wait to watch/read it.

Comment

okay, I'm about at the end of season 12 and I have a question... does the story intentionally try to tie everything in the past together? because a lot of the episodes are throwbacks to plotlines way early on in the show. I like it, but I didn't know if it was just coincidence or if it was all planned out like that...

Comment

okay, I'm about at the end of season 12 and I have a question... does the story intentionally try to tie everything in the past together? because a lot of the episodes are throwbacks to plotlines way early on in the show. I like it, but I didn't know if it was just coincidence or if it was all planned out like that...
                                To a certain extent, yes. I wanted the continuation to tie together all the major plots, races, technologies, and events of the past 10 seasons into one massive storyline, and it delves more into that as the seasons progress. I'm glad you're enjoying it, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X