No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not nessecarily seconds. but not hours either.

also, the ori are friggin ascended. surely they can just WILL ships into existence. and give them good hyperdrives

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      not nessecarily seconds. but not hours either.

also, the ori are friggin ascended. surely they can just WILL ships into existence. and give them good hyperdrives
      ...but they can't. We saw the Ori followers had to build their own vessels.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

There's also the problem with the Ancients...

Comment

it's their own galaxy for cryin out loud.

also, we never really saw the ori followers BUILD ships. the ori might as well have made their followers mine the resources, put them on a heap, then the ori turn them to the nessecary components and the followers assemble.

Comment

If the Ori were going to do that, why not just conjure them out of thin air? We know it's possible for an Ascended to do such a thing (the stargate in "Full Circle").

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
              If the Ori were going to do that, why not just conjure them out of thin air? We know it's possible for an Ascended to do such a thing (the stargate in "Full Circle").
              Exactly.

Also... is anyone else completely put off by the new forum layout?
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

No.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  Exactly.

It's very different.

I like it, it's just that suddenly everything is so bright now.
                  Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                  encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                  3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                  4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                  5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

I am. It's radically different from what I'm used to. I mean I don't hate but.....it's definitely new and going to take a little getting used to....

Oh well, at least it's cleaner...
                    Is everything okay?!
                    I got 5 and Teyla got-
                    I got 8.
                    I got 10 and she got 8
                    (rolls her eyes)

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                      I don't really like it.. Maybe if they can tone down the white a little, it'll be a little more friendly to my eyes.

I hope they bring back bolding the thread titles that tell you if there are new posts too.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Meh, I'm on another forum that upgrade to V4. So it's confusing but that's it.
                        Originally posted by Craig Charles
                        "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

It not the nicest forum out there but im willing to give Darren and the other mods time to bring back that stargate fell to the forum

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

The new layout is a lot better, more modern in every aspect. It will need to get used to it but on no time we will forget the old one and give it a goodbye.
                            sigpic
                            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Wander why it's taking s09 so long to write the episode

i rule startegic games

Comment

Originally posted by shadez2 View Post
                                Wander why it's taking s09 so long to write the episode
                                He's getting settled into college atm. I'm sure he'll have the episode out soon.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Working...
                                X