No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've said this before, but while i'm not a big fan of this conitnuation (i wrote a review awhile back, just isn't my taste) I have skimmed through most of it and i gotta give my respect to S09119 for making such a long and detailed story (Hell i checked teh Wiki out and i FREAKED at the detail )

s09119, you totally got all my respect
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

s09, take your time. we are occupying ourselves with the second world war. I am in the middle of finals too and have had little time for anything else, don't worry. you get to it when you get to it.

thanks for the synopsis though! I am really excited about the future episodes when they arrive.

although I am worried the epilogue episode might be too much like the finale of Babylon 5. I don't think it will cuz you've done wonderful things so far, just a little worry of mine, b/c i loved B5 and SG-1 for their similarities and differences
      Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
      sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
        s09, take your time. we are occupying ourselves with the second world war. I am in the middle of finals too and have had little time for anything else, don't worry. you get to it when you get to it.

thanks for the synopsis though! I am really excited about the future episodes when they arrive.

although I am worried the epilogue episode might be too much like the finale of Babylon 5. I don't think it will cuz you've done wonderful things so far, just a little worry of mine, b/c i loved B5 and SG-1 for their similarities and differences
        It will and it won't... I can't really explain what I want to do with the finale, but it won't be like "Sleeping in Light."
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

i definately am interested. i assume the TBA eps will be tying into the Forerunners.

anyway, very interesting. like using future history, the gladiator system, it sounds awesome

Comment

Well there WAS conversation going on in here... lol.

Anyway, the series finale looks like it will be a good episode. Very much looking forward to all of these episodes.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

indeed. easy come easy go. I am so excited for x-mas. I was planning on getting Modern Warfare 2, but I don't own an xbox or ps3, only a mac laptop, which is how I played MWF 1. Awesome game if you've never played it.

either way. what do people think of this new Stargate: Resistance that's coming out. Once again, i will not be able to play it, but it looks like it might be good and entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
              sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Hey, s09? Any one? Have you died s09?
                sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

I hope not. Winter break just began for me. It's gonna be a long, cold, snowy winter without him.

sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                    I hope not. Winter break just began for me. It's gonna be a long, cold, snowy winter without him.
                    It's been a week off already for me. Hope s09 is alright also.

Comment

it's snowing here

Comment

It's FINALLY snowing here, two days after everywhere else.
                        Originally posted by Craig Charles
                        "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Yea!! its snowing here!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

No snow here. I'll just get ice in a few weeks.

Comment

Started snowing here about 3 weeks go, maybe more. It's been a mild winter so far in that regard.

Comment

in one night, 30 cm, and now every day about 10cm is added.

and that's rather exceptional here

Comment

Working...
                                X