Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
    I like the ReDeads from the Zelda series. They jump on your back and "hump" you!
    LOL Green!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      Season 16:

16x01 "Hyperion" (1/2/3)
      16x02 "Believers" (1/2/3)
      16x03 "The Forerunners"
      16x04 "Shol'va"
      16x05 "Ashes to Ashes"
      16x06 "Mind Games"
      16x07 "Labyrinth"
      16x08 "Paragon"
      16x09 "Convictions"
      16x10 "In Purgatory's Shadow" (Part 1 of 3)
      16x11 "Shadow Dancing" (Part 2 of 3)
      16x12 "Light and Shadow" (Part 3 of 3)
      16x13 "GateWorld"
      16x14 "TBA"
      16x15 "Armistice"
      16x16 "Sui Generis"
      16x17 "Dual"
      16x18 "Forgotten"
      16x19 "The Looking Glass"
      16x20 "Epilogue" (Series finale)
      I lol'd when I saw the name of this episode.
      sigpic

Comment

^ lol!! Nice find EvilSpaceAlien!!

"i have a BAD feeling about this...."
        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
          ^ lol!! Nice find EvilSpaceAlien!!

"i have a BAD feeling about this...."
          Hmm... Maybe a 200 style episode?? One can only hope!

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

well old zombies had to do with some sort of undead wandering eating brains. nowadays they are less undead as they are infected and want to kill you.
            Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
            sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Another points up for the fantasy version. They're still true to the original formula. Except the ones in Zelda. They're rapists.XD

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
                Another points up for the fantasy version. They're still true to the original formula. Except the ones in Zelda. They're rapists.XD
                Well when teh entire world has been zombified they still need a way to propagate the species
                Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
                Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
                Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

Two weeks (and one day) since an s09 post in here, and longer since a story was posted...

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                    Two weeks (and one day) since an s09 post in here, and longer since a story was posted...
                    i wouldn't worry too much. This time of year is ALWAYS busy and time can just slip away easily. I'm sure S09 has this in his thoughts and probbably feels crappy for not updating. I sure as hell would.
                    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

Finals are in less than a month. He probably doesn't have time for trivialities.

Comment

Yepp.. All of the exams comes in the end of the semester.. I have 5 tests(or what ever name) this week.. From today.
                        sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

My exams are in Jan, which means I get to revise over Christmas' Lucky me

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

i'min one of those crazy 'private' colleges so my exams are when i'm done studying ^_^ I'm thinking righe before March Break...

Comment

So... Any idea on the next episode... ?
                              This isn't Atlantis?
                              I don't think so.
                              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

yes.. any diea`? Anyone?
                                sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Working...
                                X