Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
    I vote for the Forerunners since the main plot of The Lost Tribe is already known. Of course it would be interesting to read but not as much as a whole new SG-1 episode. Even more when a potential new powerful enemy may be on the verge of appearing.
    "The Lost Tribe" will really only have one major difference... that being that the tribe that was lost will be very different.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
      And it can be yours for 3 easy payments of $19.95.

Dr. D
      Originally posted by s09119 View Post
      I wonder what that is converted into naquadah... don't forget the folks in the FJN!
      http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...aledEvilInACan

They have he best names for everything.

Comment

HAPPY BRITHDAY s09119!!!!!!!!!

I wish you a good, fun day, and I wish you long life and happyness.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
            HAPPY BRITHDAY s09119!!!!!!!!!

I wish you a good, fun day, and I wish you long life and happyness.
            Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
            Awww, thank you haha.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Awww, thank you haha.
              What are friends for????

Comment

Happy Celebration of Birth dude haha

The team investigates "The Forerunners"
                perhaps dun dun dun......THE FLOOD~!!!!! haha jk would be ironic tho
                sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

merry christmas........... woops, my bad
                  Captain Simms

Comment

yeah! Birthdays rock!

Happy b-day dude!
                    Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                    sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

as per our customary post SGU episode discussion before S09 spoils us with his stories!

so what'd everyone think of Earth?

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                      sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                        as per our customary post SGU episode discussion before S09 spoils us with his stories!

so what'd everyone think of Earth?
                        I'm split on it... I thought the A Plot storyline was excellent, with Rush and co. pulling the hair over the IOA's eyes and Young essentially declaring the crew's independence from Earth. I love Janelle Monae so that worked wonderfully for me, and the club scene had some great lines. I think now Chloe will begin to pick herself up, realizing that there's no point in just wishing she could go home when, really, there's nothing left to go back to. I liked the development stuff, with Wray understanding that she's little more than a bureaucratic puppet, Eli trying desperately to make his mom understand, and even O'Neill doing what he can to balance his youthful rebellion against authority with his new responsibility to reign in wayward Colonels. The conflict between Telford and Young for command of the crew was also fun to watch, as was Greer being locked up yet again.

In the end, the only thing I didn't like (and this really ruined the fun for me) was the admission that Young and TJ had an affair... which I found to be the first real soap-opera sort of thing the show has done. But that aside, everything else was great... even the sex scene had me in stitches with Telford's reaction. The effects were, as always, incredible (the weapons array, anyone???), and the music was still top-notch.

I'll write a full review later, but now I'm leaning toward **1/2, possibly *** with a little more reflection.

Comment

Hey s09- any thoughts on the timeline for the release of this epi? I'm sure you're swamped with school and stuff. Believe me, I get it lol. Got much of the same stuff too.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

What did everyone think of "Time" I thought it was an interesting episode. And it looks like the flood were the aliens ( SInce we mentioned the flood in this page)
                            This isn't Atlantis?
                            I don't think so.
                            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

What did everyone think of "Time" I thought it was an interesting episode.
                              As did I. I thought it was awesome. The first true Stargate episode. It gives me hope for Universe. I will definitely be taping this episode when they replay it next week.

Dr. D
                              God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                              Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

I thought it was really well done. It keeps putting the crew of the destiny in increasingly unfamiliar terrain. I thought it might have been a little complicated with the two solar flares, and it'll be interesting to see what happens with the crew now.

sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X