Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burns View Post
    "Shatterpoint"/"Inroads, Part 1"/"Inroads, Part 2" (12x20/13x01/13x02)
    Just because this when (i think) you most made the cannon of the gate your own

Plus i think this is when you (the writer) found your voice and the stories did not feel as forced, more of a flow of the writing the story ark
    I agree; for most of Season 12, I was really just trying to figure out what I wanted to do with the story. For a while, I considered just making the Aschen the bad guys from the start, but the more I played around with Garrin and who he was, the more I wanted it to be the start of this new take on the franchise, and by about the mid-season mark, I had the Der'kal Invasion all laid out.

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
    "United We Stand"/"Divided We Fall"/"Star By Star" (14x18/14x19/14x20)

Completely epic. Truthfully, I would pick SbS even if it was alone, but adding those two makes it even more epic.
    You know what's funny? I still get green on the "Star By Star" posts, even now, so long after it was posted. It definitely seems to be the high point of the continuation, pulling together all the heroes of the original show and the villains of my own creation in the final showdown for Earth.

PS: AHHHH! I forgot to add "Pride Before the Fall" and "Pyrrhus" to the list!
    Last edited by s09119; 23 October 2009, 04:54 PM.
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Honestly i just feel spoiled cause i "found" the fan-fic part of GW right before season 16 came out so i got to read all of the story start to end (as well of every other story i can find) i wish i could write 1/4 as well the authors that post on here and others. way to go you... by the way plz don't hate me

Comment

LIGHT WAS AWESOME!!!

The Destiny is sick super powerful, rush is awesome!

MUSIC is even more incredible! GAh!
        Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
        sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

it's not super powerful, it's no atlantis. which i like BTW

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
            LIGHT WAS AWESOME!!!

The Destiny is sick super powerful, rush is awesome!

MUSIC is even more incredible! GAh!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              it's not super powerful, it's no atlantis. which i like BTW
              you dont see atlantis flying into a sun to charge itself up though
              Captain Simms

Comment

because it does not need to

Comment

My favourite two-parter has to be "Pride Before the Fall"/"Pyrrhus". It was just so satisfying.

Methinks he has Darkness confused with Air pt 3...
                  NO!

Comment

Still ,The Destiny actually flying into a star has to be one of the greatest visual scenes on Universe so far

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

oh yeah, no question, flying through the corona was def one of he most visually appealing scenes in the franchise so far, IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                      sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                        "Believers" will certainly be out sometime this weekend.
                        I don't mean to prod, but it's Monday... If you're still working on it, that's cool, no hurry. Just an update would be nice.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                          I don't mean to prod, but it's Monday... If you're still working on it, that's cool, no hurry. Just an update would be nice.
                          Tuesday*
                          Oh and the site really needs some SGU emoticons... I want Eli stuff...
                          This isn't Atlantis?
                          I don't think so.
                          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

I know!

I WANT EMOTICONS!!!!!

sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                              Tuesday*
                              Oh and the site really needs some SGU emoticons... I want Eli stuff...
                              *Thursday.

Yeah, SGU emoticons would be awesome. I'm thinking one like this:

except it has Eli, holding up a sign that says "Math Boy", and an SGU gate, and no DHD.

Or, Eli as a superhero, holding sign that says math boy.

at the thought of Rush as an emoticon.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

a gate activating and a kino going through.

Comment

Working...
                                X