Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
      s09, i don't know much about wikis.

Wish I could help with that.

Who thought Darkness was cool?
      Me! Me! Me!
      sigpic

Comment

Darkness was just an amazing episode, way up their with other legend episodes.

Regarding the Wiki, I am so far adding pictures onto articles that already exist, as I am prety new to the whole wiki thing

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Who thought Darkness was cool?
          Spoiler:
          In my opinion it's not one of the best episodes, but it started to get very interesting very fast near the end. When I saw that alien ship at the end my hype went through the roof!

Comment

Hi, I was wondering how effective would the Wraith be in combat against the Der'kal. Could a Hive Ship ad its Darts take on a group of frigates and corvettes?

Comment

I think the Wraith Hives' and Cruisers' lack of shields would be a major hindrance.

Comment

I'll chip in backwards...

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                I think the Wraith Hives' and Cruisers' lack of shields would be a major hindrance.
                I agree, but then, the Der'kal strategy was based around adapting to the Alliance's own fleet; the ships they built in the Milky Way were specifically designed to combat Goa'uld/Asgard shields and weapons, so likely those "newer" cruisers and frigates and whatever else would be less-effective against the Wraith, possibly balancing that out. As for their older ships... that's anyone's guess.

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                Hi, I was wondering how effective would the Wraith be in combat against the Der'kal. Could a Hive Ship ad its Darts take on a group of frigates and corvettes?
                Given their massive size, I think they could certainly give the Der'kal a run for their money. After all, the Wraith beat the Ancients... and no matter how lame TPTB made them later on, you have to remember just how massive an achievement that really is.
                Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

i believe that the mistake the writers made, was that they lacked a sense of scale.

an 11km ship should be capable of eating drones and APBW's all day. seriously, beam weapons should just fly straight through, not blow up half the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Link Æwondåslåmon View Post
                    In my opinion it's not one of the best episodes, but it started to get very interesting very fast near the end. When I saw that alien ship at the end my hype went through the roof!
                    what alien ship?

Comment

Originally posted by RubberJesus View Post
                      what alien ship?
                      Methinks he has Darkness confused with Air pt 3...

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

that's what i was thinking. that little pod thing that popped off at the end of Air part three. gonna be interesting to find out what that is. and to finally get to some exploring on the ship as opposed to fixing everything. Its cool, but I think if it goes on too long it'll get boring. maybe two or three more episodes of that and then no more ship fixing.
                        Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                        sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Okay, phew, very sorry for the long college-work-induced wait, but "Believers" will certainly be out sometime this weekend. Just to bring some semblance of life back to the thread, though, a question:

What's your favorite multi-part episode of the (post-Season 11) continuation? The contenders are;

- "Requiem, Part 1"/"Requiem, Part 2" (12x01/12x02)
                          - "The Relic"/"Takeover" (12x10/12x11)
                          - "Shatterpoint"/"Inroads, Part 1"/"Inroads, Part 2" (12x20/13x01/13x02)
                          - "Behind Enemy Lines"/"Friendly Fire" (13x08/13x09)
                          - "Rogues, Part 1"/"Rogues, Part 2" (13x10/13x11)
                          - "Xenocide"/"Total War" (13x20/14x01)*
                          - "Shadows of the Past"/"Lost and Found" (14x10/14x11)
                          - "United We Stand"/"Divided We Fall"/"Star By Star" (14x18/14x19/14x20)
                          - "Interludes"/"Quid Pro Quo" (15x10/15x11)
                          - "Pride Before the Fall"/"Pyrrhus" (15x16/15x17)
                          - "The Parting of Ways, Part 1"/"The Parting of Ways, Part 2" (15x19/15x20)

*Technically includes "The Time Traveler" (13x19)

I've been wondering this myself for a while now, since the big episodes tend to be multiple parts.
                          Last edited by s09119; 23 October 2009, 04:51 PM.
                          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

"Shatterpoint"/"Inroads, Part 1"/"Inroads, Part 2" (12x20/13x01/13x02)
                            Just because this when (i think) you most made the cannon of the gate your own

Comment

Shatterpoint"/"Inroads, Part 1"/"Inroads, Part 2" (12x20/13x01/13x02)
                              Plus i think this is when you (the writer) found your voice and the stories did not feel as forced, more of a flow of the writing the story ark

Comment

"United We Stand"/"Divided We Fall"/"Star By Star" (14x18/14x19/14x20)

Completely epic. Truthfully, I would pick SbS even if it was alone, but adding those two makes it even more epic.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Working...
                                X