X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was great. More please?

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
      Why not ask Tomin to help to fight the Der'kel?
      That was addressed earlier on in Season 13. Tomin would like nothing better than to help in the fight, but his people have barely earned their own freedom, and it will take time before they're ready to do anything more than serve as moral support.
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

1.) Great ep as usual.

2.) Star by Star? You should be ashamed of yourself for telling jokes like that.

Comment

Very good work!
          sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Next (Yes I know the preview is short):

Sometimes, "It Takes a Thief" to Save the Day

When a precious artifact goes missing from Doctor Jackson's lab, the ISGC is sent into panic as the team scrambles to recover the precious piece of alien technology. But at the end of the day, it may end up being the former-thief Vala Mal Doran that saves the day, as she soon discovers this scenario is oddly familiar... in fact, she swears she's been in this exact situation before.

"It Takes a Thief" will not feature any notable guest stars.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              Next (Yes I know the preview is short):
              sounds great, and when will there be a big space battle with earth ships

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                sounds great, and when will there be a big space battle with earth ships
                "The Time Traveler" will feature possible the largest battle since Ankgor ("Rogues, Part 2"), but, given the fact that it is a time travel episode... well, you get it.

The next "real" big ones will be in Season 14. I'd suggest keeping an eye out for "Lost and Found," though that might not be as epic as you're looking for. The duo of "United We Stand..."/"...Divided We Fall" will also feature large-scale battles.

And then, of course, there is the now-much-feared "Star By Star."

Comment

Is the UN controlled by the remnants of the Trust?
                  sigpic
                  The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Is the Trust controlled by the remnants of the Asgard?

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                    Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

No.

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                      Is the Trust controlled by the remnants of the Asgard?
                      o_O

Okay, let's go with that.

Comment

Is the Asgards computer core controlled by the Replicators?
                        sigpic
                        The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

And perhaps more pertinently, are the Replicators driven by an insatiable lust for candy?

All kidding aside, I quite loved the insight into Nox society you just gave us. Thanks.

I am however disappointed to hear I'll have to wait such a long time to see us kick some serious (der'kal/anyone) ass again.

Comment

The Replicators have been neutralized, as far as I'm aware. The original Asgard computer core was destroyed along with the Odyssey in "Amazing Grace" (Season 11) anyway.

Originally posted by Sector View Post
                            And perhaps more pertinently, are the Replicators driven by an insatiable lust for candy?

All kidding aside, I quite loved the insight into Nox society you just gave us. Thanks.

I am however disappointed to hear I'll have to wait such a long time to see us kick some serious (der'kal/anyone) ass again.
                            Sorry, but I can't have big space battles all the time. The show is supposed to be about the gate first and foremost, right?

Comment

When will the Der'kel make an incursion into Sol space, to gather intelligence of their defenses and offensive capability?
                              sigpic

Comment

We're still not that big a threat to them. We're actually the weakest power in the galaxy. (barring the Reol).

And besides, no space battles doesn't necessarily we don't still thrash 'em. Big space battles do not the whole war make.
                                sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Working...
                                X