Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that sounds lame

Comment

Have to keep rebuilding that last few feet of track leading to the gate...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
        Could just put a shield up or an iris there to stop the vortex?
        the jump through the gate might be risky though? the track'd have to end before the event horizon and then start a bit after it on the other side..

Comment

Star Trek-style holography is the answer.

Comment

its ridiculous

Comment

...how do the conversations in this thread always end up going off on these confusing tangents? xD
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                ...how do the conversations in this thread always end up going off on these confusing tangents? xD
                lol, I have NO idea...

If you built it so that the track was retractable on both sides, and then built it so that part of it goes into the event horizon when extended, it could potentially be a very smooth ride.

Not that a planet would allow the most important thing in our entire history to be used as a carnival ride, mind you.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Well, i didn't mean the roller coaster per se, just the act of walking through and visiting another planet and such. I'd pay for that if it was a ride!
                  Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                  sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
                    Well, i didn't mean the roller coaster per se, just the act of walking through and visiting another planet and such. I'd pay for that if it was a ride!
                    The attraction of the future; go see the bone-strewn battlefields of the Jaffa Rebellion! xD
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

haha, that's pretty funny so9!

go see the rubble of the asgard home world!
                      Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                      sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

i imagine that indeed, going on vacation to a planet similar to ibiza or hawaii will be popular.

Comment

So I've been talking to Skydiver, and we have both found multiple problems with the GateWorld Forum database, namely that editing of some posts is impossible due to an unknown error. Affected posts include the SG-1 Original Post on this thread, about half the episode links, and a few various other pages. Luckily, posts such as the Atlantis Original Post, the majority of episode links, and other things are still edit-able, but it's becoming a major headache for me. In light of this, I'm holding off on new episodes (after "Believers") until GateWorld can figure out its database issues, since this is just getting too big of an issue.

Comment

Okay. A bit bad, but it's worth it!
                            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

I thought they said they'd have it done as of tonight's episode?

I wonder what could have happened. The whole site and forum has been going nuts ever since the pilot aired....

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                                I thought they said they'd have it done as of tonight's episode?

I wonder what could have happened. The whole site and forum has been going nuts ever since the pilot aired....
                                Coincidence? I think NOT! *puts on tin foil beanie*

Comment

Working...
                                X