Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.b5tech.com/earthalliance/.../hyperion.html
    Originally posted by Craig Charles
    "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

I think that site should say, the "Hyperion class Heavy Cruiser still plays a major role in getting blown to bits by Minbari cruisers."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
        I think that site should say, the "Hyperion class Heavy Cruiser still plays a major role in getting blown to bits by Minbari cruisers."
        I don't think we ever actually saw unmodified EarthForce ships engage the Minbari outside of "In the Beginning," though... come to think of it.

By the way, "Hyperion" will premiere by the end of this week or beginning of the next!
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          I don't think we ever actually saw unmodified EarthForce ships engage the Minbari outside of "In the Beginning," though... come to think of it.

By the way, "Hyperion" will premiere by the end of this week or beginning of the next!
          Awsome! *Does a little happy dance*
          sigpic

Comment

Only two episode titles left to go before the season is complete!

16x01 "Hyperion"
            16x02 "Believers"
            16x03 "The Forerunners"
            16x04 "Shol'va"
            16x05 "Ashes to Ashes"
            16x06 "Mind Games"
            16x07 "Labyrinth"
            16x08 "Paragon"
            16x09 "Convictions"
            16x10 "In Purgatory's Shadow" (Part 1 of 3)
            16x11 "Shadow Dancing" (Part 2 of 3)
            16x12 "Light and Shadow" (Part 3 of 3)
            16x13 "TBA"
            16x14 "TBA"
            16x15 "Armistice"
            16x16 "Sui Generis"
            16x17 "Dual"
            16x18 "Forgotten"
            16x19 "The Looking Glass"
            16x20 "Epilogue" (Series finale)
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

There should be a episode title called "Hunger Pain"
              sigpic
              The Edge of the Night; contains love from the heart and soul, outpouring love to one and love one country.

Comment

Hey everyone!

Cannot wait for the episode. Just going to direct you to a thread I started about a cardboard boat puddle jumper in a race I attended. Take a look if ya like.

It is found here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...7#post10658907

Thanks!
                Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova View Post
                  There should be a episode title called "Hunger Pain"
                  o.o wtffm

XD i likey!
                  sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder that I am officially endorsing Stargate: Universe and want you all to tune in tonight I am so unbelievably excited!!!

Comment

guna be good then?
                      and ummm....welll hmm yeah i cant watch it ): no sky
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna break the law and watch it on YouTube! Hey, don't look at me like that. It's the only way I can watch it. I am going to buy the DVD collection, anyway. But I don't have the patience to wait that long.

Comment

hah, youtube? there are better sources than youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                            hah, youtube? there are better sources than youtube.
                            I'm not going to mention any of them.
                            sigpic

Comment

better sources like?
                              sigpic

Comment

Living in the America's Dad (U.K) does have its disadvantages, we dont get it till Tuesday

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Working...
                                X