Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qmwneb View Post
    will the events of SGU be integrated into your continuation?
    I don't know about that yet, but probably not, since it would be very difficult to reference events taking place several dozen galaxies away.

Also; Season 16 main cast list!

Stargate SG-1, Season 16
    Main Cast, starring...

Ben Browder as Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell
    Claudia Black as Vala Mal Doran
    _______ ______ as Maj. Rebbecca Eaton
    Amanda Tapping as Col. Samantha Carter

with Reiko Aylesworth as Dr. Danielle Talbot

and Michael Shanks as Dr. Daniel Jackson
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

this could be Eaton IMO

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        I don't know. I have always imagined Eaton as having dark hair. Of course I have always imagined Dr. Talbot as blonde Weir so I may not be right.

Dr. D

P. S. Cool new map s09. Can't wait for Season 16.

P. P. S. I loved the end of Season 15.
        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

You know, Olivia Wilde is my favorite TV actress, and when I was considering giving Eaton a portrayer, she was on the short list. But I ended up not doing it to just let people imagine her as they want... that said, Wilde is certainly a face I can picture in Rebbecca's shoes.

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
          I don't know. I have always imagined Eaton as having dark hair. Of course I have always imagined Dr. Talbot as blonde Weir so I may not be right.
          Eaton has brown hair, according to her introduction in "Severed Dreams." But without an actress to portray her, you are, of course, free to picture whomever you choose. And speaking of Jessica Steen (blonde Weir), she guest starred in an episode of NCIS I saw the other day and kept waiting for Kinsey to pull up to her in a limo while she was in DC haha.

P. P. S. I loved the end of Season 15.
          Good! =]
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I'd prefer Amy Acker instead.

Beautiful....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
              I'd prefer Amy Acker instead.

Beautiful....
              Yeah, but I always thought of Eaton as looking more rough IMO. If we needed a doctor though, she'd be a mighty fine choice.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                Yeah, but I always thought of Eaton as looking more rough IMO. If we needed a doctor though, she'd be a mighty fine choice.
                Have you seen her as the professional assassin Kelly Peyton on the fifth season of Alias? Talk about a cold and heartless b*tch. After seeing that I belive Acker can play someone like Eaton.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                  Have you seen her as the professional assassin Kelly Peyton on the fifth season of Alias? Talk about a cold and heartless b*tch. After seeing that I belive Acker can play someone like Eaton.
                  Haha, no I haven't. Then she gets my vote lol.

Comment

Episode list so far, anyone?

16x01 "Hyperion"
                    16x02 "Believers"
                    16x03 "The Forerunners"
                    16x04 "Shol'va"
                    16x05 "Ashes to Ashes"
                    16x06 "TBA"
                    16x07 "Paragon"
                    16x08 "TBA"
                    16x09 "Convictions"
                    16x10 "In Purgatory's Shadow" (Part 1 of 3)
                    16x11 "Shadow Dancing" (Part 2 of 3)
                    16x12 "Light and Shadow" (Part 3 of 3)
                    16x13 "TBA"
                    16x14 "TBA"
                    16x15 "TBA"
                    16x16 "Sui Generis"
                    16x17 "TBA"
                    16x18 "TBA"
                    16x19 "TBA"
                    16x20 "Epilogue" (Series finale)

NOTE: The mid-season episodes are tentatively a 3-parter, and could switch back to a 2-parter after some more thought. Also, as always, episode titles are subject to change until the season premiere airs.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                      16x03 "The Forerunners"
                      Why when I read that do I see 7 massive ring-shaped installations throughout the galaxy which can kill all sentient life forms within three radii of the galactic center?

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                        Why when I read that do I see 7 massive ring-shaped installations throughout the galaxy which can kill all sentient life forms within three radii of the galactic center?
                        The original name was "The First Ones," but that's already been taken in the series, so I had to come up with another name for an old race. It has nothing to do with Halo (awesome though those games are), however xD

Comment

Originally posted by AVFan View Post
                          She actually plays a doctor on Dollhouse. So yeah, I could definetly see her as a doctor.

Comment

Unfortunately, we don't need any doctors at the ISGC right now haha.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                              Unfortunately, we don't need any doctors at the ISGC right now haha.
                              But pleeeeease s09? I'm sure you could randomly give her one line in your final season.... lol

Comment

Okay, the episode list on the OP has been updated some more. I have a basic idea for all twenty now, the problem is coming up with a name that fits the premise and doesn't conflict with the name of an episode already in the SG-1/Atlantis/Universe canon. I'm starting to see why Star Trek episodes got more and more-badly named as time went on...

Comment

Working...
                                X