No announcement yet.

Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet! I wonder what the Der'kal are up to...
    Can't wait for part two! And well done s09, once again.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Originally posted by Fettucchini View Post
      Don't forget Senator/Vice President Kinsey.
      Oh, but he was just so much fun to hate... xD
      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

okay didn't post when i did read it but OMG OMG OMG OMG

i think i guessed
        sigpic

Comment

Please kill him this time. He's getting annoying--wait, he's always been annoying--but how many times can you lead a coup/commit treason without being executed?
          Last edited by Jeffala; 09 September 2009, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
            Please kill him this time. He's getting annoying--wait, he's always been annoying--but how many times can you lead a coup/commit treason without being executed?
            The only reason he wasn't executed the last time around is because he was instrumental in fighting off the Der'kal occupation force, and that was taken into consideration at his trial. This time, though, he doesn't really have that card to play.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

i doubt that when the time comes, anyone is gonna wait for a trial. instead, people most likely will pull the trigger on him the second it's possible

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                apparently alot
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                  apparently alot
                  If I'd known that I would have opened up my stockpile a lot sooner...

Comment

why do i get the feeling that makepeace will become sort of a tom zarek for next season, an enourmous son of a b*tch but with some serious political power behind him possibly the new vice president or perhaps the president himself so that nobody can tuoch him
                    check my story's:
                    Battlestar group 16
                    and Under Siege
                    and respond at:
                    Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                    my newest story:
                    TFS Ticonderoga
                    and respond at:
                    TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

ima say he bites the bullet tbh, but epically,

also i can guess what will happen
                      XD XD XD
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boeli View Post
                        why do i get the feeling that makepeace will become sort of a tom zarek for next season, an enourmous son of a b*tch but with some serious political power behind him possibly the new vice president or perhaps the president himself so that nobody can tuoch him
                        Me likey!
                        sigpic

Comment

First of all great job on the episode s09. I have been wracking my brain for days now trying to figure out why the Der'kal are heading back to P9X-335. The only thing I can come up with is
                          Spoiler:
                          they are planning a withdrawl. However, given how dasterdly the Der'kal are that is unlikely.

Originally posted by Fettucchini View Post
                          Don't forget Senator/Vice President Kinsey.
                          I think he died in the 1st episode of Season 14 but it was a good thought.

Originally posted by boeli View Post
                          I don't think so. There is no way SG-1 would let him hold power after this stunt. Makepeace is all-in on this one.
                          Spoiler:
                          I really hope he gets it this time.

Dr. D
                          God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
                          Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Dude. This episode was hot! OMFG.
                            Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                            sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Epic episode I too gatherd that it was for a retreat thats why they didnt want it ruiend because they want to leave with as many ships as they can
                              This isn't Atlantis?
                              I don't think so.
                              If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Working...
                                X