Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
    and who will stop the Aschen?
    I guess that's the real question, isn't it?
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I bet the Der'kal wipe out the Aschen and then we use that moment to attack them! Or they fight amongst themselves. As far as we know, the aschen still have that biological weapon...
      Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
      sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Shinto-Male View Post
        and who will stop the Aschen?
        Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
        I bet the Der'kal wipe out the Aschen and then we use that moment to attack them! Or they fight amongst themselves. As far as we know, the aschen still have that biological weapon...
        i liek your idea....

but for the sake of craziness on this very sane thread

(i apologise)
        i bet that in S16 the Aschen will cripple the alliance somehow, but then Earth's most invaluable ONWORLD reserve force will stand in and decimate the Aschen in a 7 month war.

who is this unnamed force i hear you ask?

THE BEAVERS !!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
          i liek your idea....

but for the sake of craziness on this very sane thread

(i apologise)
          i bet that in S16 the Aschen will cripple the alliance somehow, but then Earth's most invaluable ONWORLD reserve force will stand in and decimate the Aschen in a 7 month war.

who is this unnamed force i hear you ask?

THE BEAVERS !!!
          for the sake of the threads sanity, please reserve the unmentionables to the BWT
          Last edited by bradly08; 05 September 2009, 05:24 AM.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

I wonder what a beaver warship looks like ?
            This isn't Atlantis?
            I don't think so.
            If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
              You guys make it hard to be good sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark lord me View Post
                am on it!
                sigpic

Comment

I expect "The Parting of Ways, Part 1" to be out by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest and tomorrow at the earliest
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                    I expect "The Parting of Ways, Part 1" to be out by Wednesday, Thursday at the latest and tomorrow at the earliest
                    good to hear!!

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Looking forward to it. I bet it'll be spectacular!
                      Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                      sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

i hope earliest is right part but i'd be happy with anytime you said s09, i know it will be EPIC
                        sigpic

Comment

That's really good to hear. I didn't think you would have another episode ready for a week or two. Now I'm really excited to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by asdfgh View Post
                            That's really good to hear. I didn't think you would have another episode ready for a week or two. Now I'm really excited to read it.
                            Not much of a workload yet this week, so I'm finding myself with an oddly-nice block of free time. It's a pleasant surprise.

Comment

Not much of a workload yet this week, so I'm finding myself with an oddly-nice block of free time. It's a pleasant surprise.
                              You already started classes? I don't have my first class until this Thursday, Sept. 10.

Comment

Originally posted by asdfgh View Post
                                You already started classes? I don't have my first class until this Thursday, Sept. 10.
                                I started mine on the 24th. Some schools are really starting late this year it seems like.

Good to hear about the episode!

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Working...
                                X