• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved it!!!

And...Janus? Dakara?!? Mitchell!?!?
    sigpic

The New GateWorld Virtual Fleet Database

Comment

Just wanted to say loved the episode. I love where you are takeing your series!

I've got one question though....in that episode you stated that First Primes are now Commanders or Generals but in one episode I remember you saying that First Primes were now considered Majors......

Comment

Originally posted by Hallnavy View Post
        Just wanted to say loved the episode. I love where you are takeing your series!

I've got one question though....in that episode you stated that First Primes are now Commanders or Generals but in one episode I remember you saying that First Primes were now considered Majors......
        Did I? If so I'll go back and change it, because I definitely meant for First Prime to be more like an Earth Colonel or General (depending on the situation).
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Wait for "Conflict of Interest" in early Season 14 and you'll see why Earth isn't all that keen on producing a new battlecruiser anytime soon.
          <darthvader>
          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
          </darthvader>

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            Did I? If so I'll go back and change it, because I definitely meant for First Prime to be more like an Earth Colonel or General (depending on the situation).
            Yep you sure did....I'll look for it myself....

Comment

Tht was a really good episode

But......
              1. i wish you would show more alliance battles than just one side such as tauri or jaffa, like everyone: nox, tokra, jaffa, and tauri
              2. The whole group of Derkal questioning what their doing is kinda a ripoff of the whole Jaffa rebellion lol
              sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

Actually, I was thinking it was like the Quorelites among the Yuuzhan Vong in the NJO. Especially with the prophecy of their defeat upon entering the galaxy.
                sigpic

Comment

And, as promised...

The Team Heads Into the "Blue Zone" For Another Adventure!

With the Der'kal armada continuing its devastating march across the Milky Way, millions of human and Jaffa refugees have been forced to flee their homes to the sfaety of Alliance strongholds. In particular, the Nox homeworld of Velieris has become home to far more people than it can support, and the Nox themselves are desperately trying to divert incoming persons to other worlds.

But when one of the Nox's floating cities is sabotaged, killing thousands, SG-1 arrives on the scene to investigate. As the team probes further into the mystery, they begin to uncover a disturbing chain of events that prompts one vital question: can the Der'kal really strike this far into Alliance space, or is someone in the galaxy working against them on the aliens' behalf?

"Blue Zone" will feature Frida Bentrari as Lya and ______ as Anaeaus.
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedgex23 View Post
                    Tht was a really good episode

But......
                    1. i wish you would show more alliance battles than just one side such as tauri or jaffa, like everyone: nox, tokra, jaffa, and tauri
                    The last battle like that was "Shatterpoint," mainly because the Tok'ra have no real fleet to send. If you're looking for another such fight, I'd suggest waiting until mid-Season 14.

2. The whole group of Derkal questioning what their doing is kinda a ripoff of the whole Jaffa rebellion lol
                    There are dissidents in every society, from realistically here on Earth to any species we believe to be out amongst the stars.

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                    Actually, I was thinking it was like the Quorelites among the Yuuzhan Vong in the NJO. Especially with the prophecy of their defeat upon entering the galaxy.
                    I was waiting for someone to pick up on that... but this Prophecy is going to be somewhat different from the Zonama Sekot one; I have no intention of bringing in a living planet, rest assured.

Comment

I kinda' figured that. I already posted my speculation on it a couple posts up.

'It's Good to be King', anyone?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Col. Mcoy View Post
                        I kinda' figured that. I already posted my speculation on it a couple posts up.

'It's Good to be King', anyone?
                        About that... the Season 14 list on the OP has an episode with "King" in the title. Wonder what that's about?

Comment

Either O'Niell, or you're bringin' back that lyin', cheatin', backstabbin' Maybourne.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love this season so far, just keep up the good work. I am also intrigued by the upcoming "Shadows Of The Past" 2-parter. How long will the hiatus be between Seasons 13 and 14?

1st Post!!!!
                            SG-1:

SGA:

Comment

release date?

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                              Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh T View Post
                                I love this season so far, just keep up the good work. I am also intrigued by the upcoming "Shadows Of The Past" 2-parter. How long will the hiatus be between Seasons 13 and 14?

1st Post!!!!
                                Not quite sure yet. It could be anywhere from a week to a month. But it won't be anything obsurd, I promise.

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
                                release date?
                                For "Blue Zone"? Looks like, again, mid-week.

Comment

Working...
                                X