Continuing Stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alx View Post
    im sorry that just wasnt worth the wait at all!
    Totally lost intrest in this fic now.
    Im sorry but isn't that a bit of an over reaction. Yes it may not have been his best ep but its still a fantastic series

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

I actually lost interest a few eps back but i figured id give it a chance! well lesson learned wont be reading anymore my time is better spent elsewhere.

Comment

I actually lost interest a few eps back but i figured id give it a chance! well lesson learned wont be reading anymore my time is better spent elsewhere.
        Well I have to say you are a hard person to please. The eps can't all be gigantic space battles. s09 has done a really good job with his filler eps. This last one was very well done.

Dr. D
        God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
        Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Well I have it in my bookmarks and check like every 3-4 days to see if theres a new one
          Anyways if you lost intrest thats your choice. Anyways for him real life comes before anything
          This isn't Atlantis?
          I don't think so.
          If this is not the Lost City…then where is it?

SGU= Awesome Eli is so me =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
            Well I have to say you are a hard person to please. The eps can't all be gigantic space battles. s09 has done a really good job with his filler eps. This last one was very well done.

Dr. D
            huh! Did i say anything about space battles?!
            and in my view this ep was very "bla".
            Anyway final post in this thread i bid you farewell!

Comment

Guys, don't argue with him, just tell him, "bye".

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
                huh! Did i say anything about space battles?!
                and in my view this ep was very "bla".
                You appeared to want major action episodes (aka gigantic space battles ect.) all the time. In my view this episode was well done and entertaining.

Dr. D

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

Spoiler:
                Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                  Guys, don't argue with him, just tell him, "bye".

Dr. D

Spoiler:

Comment

Great Ep, as DR. D says all the episodes cant be big space battles, you'd get bored of them!

these eps help flesh out the story.

Comment

For a minute there, it almost seemed like we were going to have another "Hundred Days".

The one question I have is how they faked the blood spewing out of the fountain.
                      Oh wait... never mind must've missed the sentence where it said that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fettucchini View Post
                        For a minute there, it almost seemed like we were going to have another "Hundred Days".

The one question I have is how they faked the blood spewing out of the fountain.
                        Oh wait... never mind must've missed the sentence where it said that.
                        I was actually thinking of stranding them there for a bit... but considering the next episode follows that theme, it wouldn't have worked haha.

And to Alx, if you don't want to read, no one's stopping you from going. It'd be great if every episode could be entirely about epic space battles, heart-wrenching character moments, and meeting new and incredible alien races... but that isn't sustainable for over 300 installments and 15 seasons. So yes, sometimes it'll just be your standard "team explores new planet... something happens... day is saved... go home" formula, but sometimes you just need those to balance it out. But if you want to quit tuning in, feel free.
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

And again where when and how did any of you get the idea i was reffering to giant stupid space battles? i mean come on of course i understand that it cant be about that all the time... but this ep was boring beyond belief and i wont even touch the subject of the writing... but it felt rushed very very rushed so rushed it ended up being "Bla" and i think a little criticism isnt a bad thing but if none of you can handle that fine thats your problem so please continue blowing smoke up his ****. i gave you my honest oppinion and i lost intrest in this. but.. i will give the atlantis contnuation a look once you get to it! until then ciao!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                            I was actually thinking of stranding them there for a bit... but considering the next episode follows that theme, it wouldn't have worked haha.

And to Alx, if you don't want to read, no one's stopping you from going. It'd be great if every episode could be entirely about epic space battles, heart-wrenching character moments, and meeting new and incredible alien races... but that isn't sustainable for over 300 installments and 15 seasons. So yes, sometimes it'll just be your standard "team explores new planet... something happens... day is saved... go home" formula, but sometimes you just need those to balance it out. But if you want to quit tuning in, feel free.
                            S09, perhaps time to change the "Next episode: Apocalypto" thing in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post

Well they could always not make it back home.

It seems killing off characters requires a lot of drama build up first.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                                It seems killing off characters requires a lot of drama build up first.
                                Except for when it doesn't. There was an episode of Law & Order several years ago and right at the very end of the episode, when everything was over and done with, BAM! The assistant DA was found dead in the trunk--as retribution for whatever case they were working.

I tend to prefer sudden, unexpected character deaths since most realistically, they are sudden, unexpected deaths "in universe".

This is why I'm not always a fan of spoilers. You can't have an unexpected death if it's plastered all across the Internet a week in advance (SGA:"Sunday").

Comment

Working...
                                X